New To The Leather Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tugged on his erection some more as he continued to slap her ass. Once he had his fill of that, he picked the vibrator back up and began to play with it again. He slid it down between her ass cheeks and down onto her clit again. The waves of pleasure began to sweep back over her body.

She hardly noticed when he flipped the lid of the blue bottle open and squirted some of the substance into her asscrack.

Chapter 17

She felt the cold liquid hit her tight little hole and slide down her crack. She looked back at him, but the glare that he shot her told her to enjoy what she was getting. She turned back around and once again was lost in the sensations emanating from her clit.

As he watched her begin to rock back and forth on the vibe, he slowly slid his index finger between her ass cheeks. She rocked forward a little, but she was rocking off of the vibrator. The sensations were feeling too good for her to have them stop now, so she reluctantly rocked back onto it, and his finger once again began exploring her ass.

He had asked her once before to play with her ass, but she declined. It was embarrassing for her, and she was a little afraid. Anal sex had never come up in their conversations before and she was glad. The thought of it scared her. She had heard too many stories of the pain that it entailed. She was hoping that this wasn't what he wanted to try out with his slave this evening.

These thoughts were floating through her mind as he was playing with her asshole. He was spreading her cheeks with his fingers and dancing around her hole with his middle finger. It felt good, a little strange, but good. It was distracting her from her impending orgasm a little, but it definitely did feel good.

She was lost in the moment when he gently pushed his finger against her asshole. She was still rocking back and forth on the vibe, rubbing it against her clit, and he used this motion to his advantage.

On her next rock back, he pushed against her and his finger popped into her ass. She stopped immediately and let out a gasp. It was an odd feeling, and painful. She clenched up, which made it worse.

"Relax." He snapped. She tried, but it wasn't working. She wasn't comfortable with it. She tried to pull away, but he just followed her forward. She whimpered and he pulled the vibrator away.

"I told you to relax... and no noise." He said, and slapped her ass, keeping his finger in position. She tried to rock forward again, but this time he pushed in deeper. He was up to his first knuckle and she was clenching her ass hard. She wanted him out.

"Listen to me. You agreed to this, now do as I say. Relax... now." His tone was less than comforting, but she just wanted it to stop hurting. She relaxed as best she could. Once he felt her muscles loosen, he slid his finger the rest of the way in and stopped moving.

"There, see, its not that bad. Stop being a bad slave. You're supposed to enjoy this... or do you want the whip again?" She shook her head no. "I didn't hear you." He said.

"No, m-master." She whispered.

"No master and what?" he asked her as he began to wiggle his finger inside her ass. She winced a little and looked back at him puzzled. She wasn't sure what she was supposed to say next.

"Tell me how much you like my finger in your ass, slave." He commanded.

She swallowed hard, trying to think of how to make this lie convincing, "I like your finger in my ass, master," she said and smiled.

"That was a pretty good lie," he told her, "but no matter. You'll come to like it soon enough."

She slowed her breathing down and tried to relax a little more. She sank down into the pillows under her breasts and closed her eyes. He felt her relax more and began to move his finger slowly in and out of her hole. She clenched her teeth. His finger felt like sandpaper. Tears were starting to form in her eyes now and she tried to blink them back. He saw the expression on her face and stopped his movements.

"Are you ok?" he asked. His tone seemed genuinely concerned. She didn't want to speak however, just in case it was a trick. He pulled his finger out of her ass, which made the tears that were welling up in her eyes spill out when she clenched them shut. That hurt worse than his movements. He climbed off the bed and sat beside her head. He stroked her hair with his clean hand.

"Honey, are you ok? You may answer me." He said.

"I'm ok, that just really hurts. Your finger is rough..." she saw the look of disappointment on his face at the prospect of having to stop. She wasn't sure that she wanted to ruin the fun just yet, "perhaps something smoother?"

His eyes lit up again, knowing that he could continue his experiment. He got back behind her, and she felt more lube in her ass, and then she heard him turn the vibrator back on. She felt it momentarily on her clit, which felt exquisite. But then he moved it up her asscrack and rested it against her hole.

It was an odd feeling, but not uncomfortable. He let it sit for a minute until she squirmed away and then he began to gently push the tip of it against her ass. The vibrations were making it hard to tell how far he had it in. She felt him push a little harder and she could feel more of the cold plastic inside her. This didn't hurt nearly as bad as his finger did. She seemed to be stretching rather well against the smooth vibrator.

Its vibrations inside her ass were quite a nice feeling. She felt his fingers begin to play with her clit and she immediately relaxed completely. It wasn't that bad this time, and she felt like she was nearing orgasm. He watched her face for approval and was happy to see that she seemed to be in less pain. It looked to him like she was actually enjoying it.

"How does that feel?" he asked

She barely heard him, she was concentrating on her impending orgasm. She managed to spit out, "good" just before the first orgasm ravaged her body.

Her breath caught in her throat and her answer was cut short. Her back arched upwards and she could feel her ass clenching on the vibrator. Up until this point, she didn't even know that her ass muscles did anything during an orgasm.

Somehow he kept his finger on her clit while she writhed out her orgasm. She collapsed into the pillows beneath her when she was finished, breathing heavily. He continued to stroke her clit gently as he slowly slid the vibrator out of her ass. She looked back at him to smile but was stopped short. The look on his face was not a pleased one. She looked back, puzzled.

"I didn't tell you that you could cum." He scolded.

Chapter 18

She was still too euphoric to understand what she had done wrong. But it didn't take her long to realize that she had broken a cardinal rule of being a slave... she did something without her master's permission. She awaited her punishment.

He rose, and grabbed the whip. After a few lashings, her eyes were welling with tears, but she wasn't upset. The pain was welcomed, she was really starting to enjoy all of this, but she didn't dare smile.

When he had finished beating her, he stepped beside her and knocked her onto her side. She was still bound to her ankles, so she couldn't catch herself. She fell off of the pillows and onto the bed.

He climbed up beside her, knocking the pillows out of the way in the process. He grabbed a handful of her soft hair and brought her head forward. She opened her mouth acceptingly, and immediately got slapped across the face. It wasn't hard, but it was enough to sting.

"Look at you, you filthy slut. You'll put anything in your mouth, won't you?" He yanked back on her hair so she was forced to look at him. He mouth was still agape as she shook her head no.

"What do you mean no? It looks to me like you will." He said.

"Only if it belongs to you." She said. She knew she would probably get slapped again for speaking, but instead he just smiled.

He pointed at her pussy, "Do you see that? That belongs to me," he said. He reached down and dipped a finger into her, covering it in her juices. "So that means this belongs to me." He said, waggling his slick finger in her face.

She understood what he meant, and opened her mouth. He stuck his finger in mouth and she closed her lips around it hungrily. The taste had bothered her earlier, but now she was too turned on to even notice. She sucked on his finger until she was sure she had gotten it clean.

He groaned at how naughty she was being. It excited him to see her be this way. She had never really seemed the type to enjoy something like this. He popped his finger out of her mouth and again began to bring her head down toward his raging hard-on. She opened her mouth greedily and was slapped again.

"What a whore you are," he seethed, seeming angry, "I am disgusted by your greed for my cock." She looked hurt as her beautiful green eyes gazed up at him from his crotch. He bent down and unfastened one of her hands from her ankle.

"Fine." He said. "You want it so badly, open that filthy mouth of yours and suck it." No sooner had he let go of her hair, did she have her mouth and hand around his cock. She was sucking hungrily when he grabbed her by the hair again and yanked her up.

"Do you think you could act like a lady and suck it a little more daintily? This isn't a lollipop you silly cunt, it's a tool to be worshipped," his free hand grabbed her chin and squeezed her cheeks, making her lips into a full on pout, "Now worship it." He let go of her hair, but instead of diving down onto it, this time she carefully planned out her actions.

First, she gripped the upper part of his shaft, slowly working her hand over the head of his cock. The she gently licked from the bottom all the way to the top. When she reached the crown, she slowly made circles with her tongue, rotating between licking the bottom with the rough part of her tongue, and then licking the top with the soft underside.

Once it was completely lubed up, she moved her hand down to his testicles and began to slowly knead them as she slid her warm mouth over the tip and down the shaft. Once he was inside her mouth, she began to lightly flick her tongue around on the underside of his cock, then she would lay her tongue flat and press it hard against him as she pulled him out of her mouth.

He stood there staring at her, breathing heavily. It felt wonderful to have her treat his member like it was a precious object. He could feel her soft tongue playing on that oh-so-sensitive spot right under its throbbing head.

She would lick for a bit, then she would apply a little suction, moving it around, all the while his cock never leaving her mouth. It was really starting to feel good when suddenly he felt cold air on his penis. He looked down, an angry and disappointed frown on his face. She looked up at him sheepishly.

"I don't want you to cum in my mouth," she said, "I'd like it somewhere else."

Chapter 19

Before he could react, she had unfastened her other hand and grabbed him by the shoulders. She pulled him down beside her on the bed and straddled his waist. He grabbed both of her arms and stopped her.

"What exactly is it that you think you're doing?" he questioned.

"I want to please you, master." She said. "I don't want to wait any longer. May I please service you in another way? I know that you really want to cum, I can see it in your eyes."

He mulled this over for a minute before finally answering, "Normally a slave would not just take charge of the situation, but I'll make you a deal," he looked at the clock, "You have 10 minutes to make me cum. If by the end of those ten minutes I have not been satisfied, you will be punished for disrupting my plans for you. Deal?"

She nodded her head eagerly. "When does my time start?"

"2 minutes ago." He replied.

Chapter 20

She was a whirlwind of motion after he told her that her 10 minutes had been shaved down to 8. She should've known he was going to do something like that. But she figured she had her work cut out for her.

He was already raging hard and throbbing, it shouldn't take long to get him to cum. She swung around, her ass now planted inches from his face. She swayed it back and forth as she engulfed his cock with her entire mouth.

She pushed him all the way back in her throat, ignoring her gag reflex, until her nose was nestled in his scrotum. She sucked furiously, twisting her head to and fro, her tongue pressed against the head of his cock, like she was juicing an orange.

But something strange was happening... his erection was slowly dying. She hopped off of him and saw that he was smiling at her. He reached over and tapped the clock, "7 minutes."

She straddled him again, facing him and stopped for a minute. She had to think of something to get his erection back. Nothing was coming to mind, so she began to play with herself, slowly grabbing her nipple rings and pulling up on them. It hurt a little, but at the same time it felt good.

She let go of one breast and began playing with her clit. With her other hand, she cupped her breast from underneath and lifted it to her waiting mouth. Once there, she flicked her tongue out and over her nipple, making it rock hard. The piecing stuck up a bit, and that she attempted to grab in her teeth. The first shot she missed, but the second she grabbed it and pulled.

She saw his near limp member spring back to life a little, but that still wasn't good enough. She then dipped a finger into her pussy as she was playing with her clit and then brought her juice soaked finger to her lips. She dabbed a little bit of it on her nipple and began to lick it off.

He moaned with an excitement that was becoming harder and harder to hide. His erection was almost completely back, but he had to try to fight it. Seeing this, she happily let her breast fall from her teeth and she stuck the rest of her wet finger in her mouth and licked it seductively.

She glanced at the clock, down to 5 minutes. Time really flew when you were racing against the clock. She wasn't sure what she really wanted however. She knew she wanted him to cum, but she also wouldn't mind being punished again.

She decided to please him and worry about herself later, so she began to grind her hips against his inflating erection. He slid easily against her clit, her juices coating him. She sat forward a little and his cock popped up behind her. She eased back until just the head of it slid effortlessly into her.

She squeezed her pc muscles and he groaned again. This is the first time tonight that he had been inside of her. She was like a pit of lava inside. It was hot and slick and tight. She rocked back a little more, taking a bit more of him in and continued squeezing him with her vagina.

His eyes closed and he bucked involuntarily up into her. She gasped as he rubbed past her g-spot, sending electric bolts through her whole body. She watched as she rode him, his eyes squeezing shut. She knew he was close and that was good. She had 2 minutes left to make him cum.

She bore down hard with her muscles and rode him faster, gyrating her hips. She was nearing an orgasm that she knew she wasn't allowed to have, but she didn't care. The fullness of her husband's... no master's , cock inside her was something she wasn't about to not enjoy.

She felt him buck under her again, and he grabbed onto her hips and exploded inside of her. She could feel his cock pulsating in her as she began her own orgasm. He moaned louder, an occasional "fuck" escaping his lips as she contracted around him, constricting him like a boa.

It was fantastic. She finally calmed and collapsed on top of him, breathing heavily. Once she was out of the throes of her orgasm, he lightly tapped her on her forehead.

She looked up at him, a pleased smile on her face. But she was met with a pleased smile of his own. She glanced at his right hand, which was calmly tapping the top of the clock.

"I'm sorry, but I'm afraid you're a minute too late" he chuckled.

Chapter 21

"And not only are you a minute too late... you also did something you weren't allowed to do. I'm afraid this calls for punishment." He said calmly.

She knew the minute too late thing was bullshit. She had him off in time. He was just toying with her. But the part about her doing something she wasn't allowed to was true. She had an orgasm, and she wasn't permitted to. But it was well worth it.

He slid off of the bed, his legs not quite steady as he stood. He motioned for her to sit up, but when she didn't comply, he grabbed her by her nipple rings and sat her up.

"I'm disappointed in you," he lied, "that just wasn't good enough. And not only was it not good enough, but you obviously enjoyed it more than I did." He dipped a finger into her dripping cunt and lifted it to her face. "Look how wet you are. Did you enjoy that orgasm? What a silly question, of course you did you selfish slut."

He stuck the finger in her mouth and she could taste the mixture of their fluids together. Semen was never a big favorite of hers, but she was beginning to like it just as much as she was beginning to like the taste of her own juices.

"Those aren't just mine, you know." As soon as the phrase left her lips she knew she was in trouble. Inside she smiled at her smartassedness, but outside she looked frightened.

"What did you say?" he thundered in her face, "Was that insubordination I just heard? What a smart mouthed little bitch you are."

She frowned at the word bitch, but knew it was all in fun. She cast her eyes to the floor, but he grabbed her chin and forced her to look in his eyes once again, "You want to be a bitch? Then I'll treat you like one. ON THE FLOOR." He yelled this so loudly that it made her jump. She dropped to her knees on the floor in front of him and waited.

"On all fours you filthy whore. You're a bitch, remember?"

She had actually forgotten the other connotation of the word bitch, but was soon reminded. He walked to the bag of supplies and pulled out one of the heavy chains. He clipped it to the collar around her neck and jerked her forward.

She fell to her elbows but scrambled back to her hands before he started to drag her. He led her around the room, on all fours, like he was walking the family dog.

He stopped in front of the big bay window in their room and flung the curtains open. She thought about the neighbors looking in, even though they were on the second floor, and she blushed and ducked below the window ledge.

"Sit up and beg like a good dog." He said, tugging on her leash and pulling her onto her knees. Her breasts were now level with the window ledge and could be visible to anyone looking.

She put her hands on the windowsill for balance and he spanked her ass hard. "No paws on the window!" he snapped, "Now beg for me."

She tried to remember what a dog might look like if it was begging. Getting a mental image, she put her hands up in front of her breasts and bent them at the wrists. He slapped her again.

"Don't cover those up." He snarled. She moved her arms to either side of her breasts and looked up at him.

"Where are the puppy dog eyes? Where is the whimpering? I said BEG!" he commanded.

She did her best to fake puppy dog eyes as she began to whimper and whine. He looked pleased, and she noticed that he was once again getting an erection. She was surprised that he could do it again. He had never been able to maintain an erection after he came, let alone get hard and cum again. She was delighted that the fun wasn't over yet. She was just beginning to enjoy this.

He noticed her smile a bit and looked down at himself. He grabbed his cock with his free hand and waggled it in her face. "Does the doggy want her bone?" he asked. She whimpered louder and began to pant, trying to look like an excited puppy.