All Comments on 'Naked Warriors'

by princessjennie

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nonconsent

This is a nonconsent story. Nothing more. Please put it in the appropriate category next time so people who do not read that sort of stuff do not waste their time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nicely Done...

Very interesting concept for a combination of "pleasures"; A little bondage, some spanking, kidnapping, rape, etc.; I Liked it! Please end the story though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Ignore the idiot

Geez, ignore the idiot that made that nonconsent comment. This story was beautifully written and very imaginative. Sure, it has a touch of nonconsent but the woman most definitely wanted everything that happened to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Incredibly Sexy....

Well-written and titillating. Please continue....!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nice details

I liked the details of the leather bindings sticking to her wrists as if held with an unseen adhesive. Alien abduction fantasies have been of interest to me for 30 years, and this one reads very well. As far as the non-consent comment: persons going into these types of "exploration" situations should be briefed and fully aware that "anything" could happen, and by going on the mission do so at their own risk (and are fully consenting). If the mission briefing didn't forsee the possibility of capture and torture, or worse, shame on them! The only possible protection would be an unremovable, titanium alloy chastity belt or something, and that just doesn't seem to get written. Anyway, primative aliens might have a hard time working around it, but advanced ones should simply be able to make it dematerialize. The same is true in real life; soldiers (men and women) simply cannot be protected from sexual torture, so we might as well get used to the idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great job

great job! COntinue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wonderful!

That was a wonderfully intriguing and arousing story, i cant wait for it to continue!

LKinkoLKinkoalmost 19 years ago
Very Hot!

Wonderful! But this can't be the end of this story?!?

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesalmost 19 years ago
brand spanking new!

I loved this story for its focus on the woman's pleasure and pain, her submission and the descriptions of the subjugation. Ok, she was non-consenting at one level, but it was spoils of alien war not the horror of the reality if it was on terra firma. I'm adult enough to know fantasy from reality. One thing I was expecting was for the so-called primitive to then speak and be found to be highly intelligent with a sense of inventiveness about sex and BDSM that came from that intellect. The devices suggested that was a possibility. Now where can I have made that anal device that links the neck with the rectum....mmmmm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful

A wonderful fantasy. Thanks for taking the time to write it and please continue if there is more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More! More! More!

What will happen next? More, please! You're a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What's Next?

Oh come on! What happens next? Don't leave me hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Unfinished

I do not know if you intend to make this a long story or leave it as it is but if you do leave it as is you'll have diassapointed fans. I hope you do write more of this story because I would love to know the meaning behind some things that the 'Naked Warriors' did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't end it like this there must be more

please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
MORE

Yu got my juices flowwing ,My cunt is dripping!!! I hope you are going to do more !!!!!!!!!JOAN @ The JERSEY SHORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Hot!!!

Very Hot! Please, I'm begging... write more don't leave us hanging!!!

virginsuccubusvirginsuccubusalmost 14 years ago
Yikes.

I don't want to be here. I know love hurts, but I'm not a masochist, and I would like being that lady. Still, the idea of being claimed by a scary naked man seems cool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good

I liked it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ignore the idiot bitching about the catagory.

Some people just have nothing better to do then complain

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
need more

Please write more!!!!!! This story was soooo good

escriterraescriterraalmost 10 years ago
Scientist is forced to accept her carnal desires

A female protagonist who is intelligent, motivated, focused and accomplished, discovers that which she has supressed for her entire life can provide almost unendurable pleasure. However, it's only her scenario that finally provides the permission to make the discovery.

Ah, that stubborn resistance to sexual pleasure!

Perhaps her ultimate scientific discovery will be a personal one --- that smart and driven women need not forgo the pure lust and enjoyment of total surrender to their sexual fantasies.

If our heroine is ever rescued (if she even wants to be!), maybe her life as a member of a planetary exploration team will somehow change. Maybe she will find ways in her scientist-life to create the scenarios she has discovered rock her own newly discovered inner world.

Maybe, just maybe, she will lay claim to the enjoyment and sexual thrills she has denied herself for so long . . .

LadyBug19LadyBug19over 8 years ago
Please!

Please write more soon. I absolutely loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Damn you cant write something like that and leave us hanging. This tale is begging for a continuation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous