All Comments on 'Naked at College 03 Pt. 01'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Mismatched participants, or writers fatigue, you failed to enthrall this time?

Without causing offence hopefully: Have you ever tried fellating yourself, whilst writing 'naked' good Sir? -That plus gentle anal stimulation helps to illustrate human limitations in greater reality! Writers should experience an equally stmulating environment, to grasp a correct perspective on realism, as most successful writers live vicariously through their characters.

Assuming orgasmic fulfilment was their objective, your ill-eqipped hero is woefully unable to perform whilst your heroine was was willing to orgasm freely to obtain release. Neither projected sufficient realism in my view! At least, previous programme participants were compimentary in both, their aims and their approval rates, with fellow students. Shaven genitalia invite inspection, but impossible demands on male subjects stretch your readers imagination too far. BTW: Clothing optional athletics classes is the answer for your heroine, providing discrete stimulation in a naked environment at no additional cost, in terms of her prior stated need to orgasm publicly,

nudityisbeautynudityisbeautyalmost 14 years ago

Would have been more enjoyable if the author actually had enough of a clue about feminism to accurately portray a feminist character. As it was, the character reads like a straw woman as envisioned by an anti-feminist, and that distracts from what merits the story had. Especially in the humanism class; what kind of feminist freaks out at innocuous comments but barely bats an eye at blatant sexual assault by a professor? It would also help if the author did a tiny bit of research first and gave the character some modicum of consciousness of the concepts and personalities of actual feminist theory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Love the feminism angle

As a woman who loves the interplay between being a strong, intelligent woman and being a submissive exhibitionist, I approve of Andrea as your new angle. Taking a woman who sees only the intellectual fight and stripping her down to the physical -- it's a dream of my own. Love your work. An ever devoted fan.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edalmost 14 years ago
Get a grip...please....it's a fantasy

And while it may not truly represent feminism who gives a fat rats ass? It's a nice premise, characters get to do things that are really far out...but...it's a story and a pretty good one! The characters have lives of ther own and maybe...just maybe there will be some spin-offs. Loved it!!! As for the anonymous comments...grow a pair!

Dionysus0Dionysus0over 13 years ago
Seconded what nudityisbeauty said

Would much rather preferred if the author left out the feminism aspect of the story. The inaccurate representation of feminism just detracted from the overall great level of eroticism. Moreover, I was disappointed Andrea was forced to shave all her body hair--would have made her different from the previous main characters. Not to mention the internal inconsistency that presumably Henry did not shave his legs or his armpits like the Deans suggested that the same grooming standards applied to both of them. Distractions like this prevent a good story from being great.

mm2106mm2106over 12 years ago
Naked at college, pt 3 -1 was very good

I am enjoying your continued stories in this collection. Especially like the 'class room' action. In the future, would like to see the 'Program' extended to a frat. house and a matching seroaity (sorry, my memory does not serve me well at times when spelling - medical problem).

They should all remain nude throughout the school year both during classes and after classes; also when they go out on weekends to party with everyone esle - or some type of modification thereof. ...such as to go swimming at a local rock quarry and cooking steaks over BBQ grills, etc. - even send an open Inventation to all falcaity to join in the weekend outing.

Thanks for a good, long story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I very much enjoyed your sendup of Abe Maslow.

DidaktylosDidaktylosover 12 years ago
How many people have noticed ...

,,, that if you swap the characters surnames round, you end up with a prominent pornographer and equally prominent opponent of pornography?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

youu lost sight of andrea and henry at the end, lost focus, but an interesting twist on this perversion

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
no good

I don't find Andrea or Henry interesting additions or participants to "The Program". I have a cousin very similar to Andrea, and nothing one can say to her elicits a positive or even neutral response. I could wrap up a turd for Christmas and give it to her, or a Mink Stole and she would find a Sexual insult somewhere. For my grandmother to paint her room blue elicits a response to her still - "at her age"- being submissive to male domination. When my other Aunt had a room painted pink (my family was on a redecorating jag) my cousin declared that she was just an old submissive slut giving way to the female stereotype. She has crooked teeth and refuses to get them fixed because she doesn't want to try to make herself look more "girly" for some man to ogle. My other cousin is a pervert. He thinks unattractive (to him) women are sluts and attractive (to him) women are fawning for his sexual services. We are all in our 50's and they haven't learned a thing, despite their college experiences in the 70's. You could have left these two out and the story would have gone on with a good outcome. I had to give you only a 2 star for this section. Sorry, but you need to step it up. Just because your first efforts were successful, don't get overconfident. Each student must be shown to learn throughout the experiment, else there is no reason to prolong it. I went to college when there were lots of experimental forms of teaching, not quite this extreme, but involving 'Expansion of the Mind', and so forth.

bozorinobozorinoover 2 years ago

Great as usual. These stories are fantastic, lots of interesting and different characters. Love it.

Hope you write more of these.

Thanks !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous