My Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheEarl
TheEarl
152 Followers

Connor strained against his restraints, pulling to the very edge of his leash. His legs flexed as his dick pressed against the inside of his boxers and he shifted, trying to get some kind of contact. He needed someone, something, anything to touch him, to allow him release from the fire that burned through his body, centring in his cock and radiating outwards to every extremity. Elsie swayed closer, moving so near that he could smell her scent, almost taste her, his eyes fixing on the triangle of lace and the flesh behind it.

Slowly, one hand ran down her body, skimming along the stretch of exposed skin before sliding across the lace of her thong. It lingered in front of Connor's face, fingers running across the patch, sliding up and down, pressing on her pussy through the thong. The gentle roughness of lace against her so sensitive lips sent a new wave of heat over Elsie and she moaned, her writhing taking on a different pattern now, hips gyrating to the motion of her hand, bucking against the insistent rhythms of her fingers. Connor could smell her arousal build and he tugged against the bracelets, every fibre of her body yearning to taste her

Her fingers pulled away her thong and now he could see her, pussy lips quivering inches away from him. A moan escaped her lips and she moved slowly closer, swaying and throbbing and pulsing in front of him, swaying nearer until she was in reach.

Connor's tongue reached out, languidly caressing her and Elsie cried out, a wordless gasp of ecstasy. She pressed to him and his whole world was her, her scent, her taste, her ecstatic cries, the sensation of her hot flesh on his tongue as she screamed his name. He took her, his tongue pushing onto her clit, sliding between her lips, playing over her pussy as her orgasm rushed through, shaking them both.

Elsie shuddered as the last throes of ecstasy flooded her body. Then she pulled away to see Connor's face. He was drenched in her, his eyes closed as he tried to recover, the bulge in his trousers ample demonstration of his desire. His bare chest heaved and Elsie ran her hand across it, feeling how the muscles jumped at her touch, the simple contact making her entire body tremble.

Her hand trailed down to his stomach as she sunk to her knees, fingers entwining in the soft down beneath his navel, thrilling to the sound of his rushed breathes. She bent over and licked across his stomach, her lips sucking at the sensitive flesh before her teeth fastened on it, biting till he cried out. Connor's breathing was coming in gasps and groans as her fingers toyed with the catch of his trousers flicking it open so her hand could slide into his boxers.

The sensation of his throbbing cock in her hand was almost overwhelming; all Elsie could think was how much she wanted that inside her. She wanted him to part her, to fill her; she wanted to feel him pulse inside her. Her fingers wrapped around his shaft, squeezing gently as she slid up.

"El-sie..." The two syllables jerked her out of her reverie and Elsie remembered her plan. She didn't want half-measures; she wanted everything and she was going to get it. The box behind the settee called to her and Elsie levered herself to her feet.

"Elsie? What...?" Connor cried, anguished at the loss of her touch. He was so taut now, sent right to the edge by this exquisite torture and the sight of Elsie's retreating back was agony.

Elsie pulled the item she was looking for out of the box and turned to face him, brandishing it in one hand. "No talking, remember?" To punctuate the point, Elsie cracked the riding crop against her palm. The sharp sting sent shockwaves through her body and for a brief second, she considered turning Connor loose now and handing him the whip. Then she thought of what he'd do to her if she continued and then set him free. The ideas made her knees weak and Elsie bit her lip, trying to restrain a moan.

She strode towards him, her eyes fixed on the sizeable bulge in his trousers. She flexed the crop between her hands, watching it throb under her gaze. A smile spread across her face. "I think that'll be three strokes."

As she spoke, she flicked the crop out, slapping across Connor's chest with an audible smack. Connor's back arched and he cried out. The smile broadened and Elsie flicked the crop again, cracking the tip onto his stomach this time.

Connor groaned again, the stings scorching on his skin and sending tendrils of heat sneaking into the rest of his body. He opened his eyes to see Elsie raise the whip again. Another barb flexed across his chest and Connor felt his cock engorge still further, painful in its hardness.

"Now, let's see if you can behave." Elsie tugged at his trousers and boxers, working them over his straining dick. Her breath wafted over his cock and Connor bit back a groan, unable to stop himself from flexing, every muscle tensing at the sensation. Lips kissed the very top of his head, sending wave after wave of energy flooding through his body. Elsie's tongue touched him, tentatively trailing around the tip and he could feel the veins throbbing against his skin, his blood boiling as she teased him. Every touch brought a new pulse, his body convulsing with sensation as she balanced him on the edge, fingers and tongue and lips combining to drag him to the brink of ecstasy, then drawing away to let him recede, before returning and taking him closer than before.

Suddenly her lips wrapped around his head and Connor cried out as she slid down over him, tongue lolling languidly around his shaft as her lips sought his base. His cock was engulfed by warm, wet sensation and Connor could feel the surge rising inexorably within him, like a tidal wave carrying him, lifting to his body to a place where there was nothing but this feeling, all heat and pressure and exquisite sensation. The surge rose, filling him until he could no longer contain it, her suckling lips wrapped tightly around his shaft, drawing him completely. Then it exploded from him, emptying his being in three burst of fire.

When he opened his eyes again, she had a small silver key in her hands and was holding it triumphantly in front of him. "You want this?"

Without waiting for an answer, she slipped it into his hand. Connor watched her turn and walk away from him, clad only in the basque, holdups and stilettos, her pert arse sashaying to the other side of the room. She perched herself on the edge of the chair, a maddening half-smile curving her lips and the riding crop held loosely in her hands. He scrabbled to twist his hand in the position to unlock a bracelet.

The sting around his wrist receded and Connor rubbed at his freed arms as he stood up, noticing for the first time the bruising that his pulling at the bracelets had inflicted. He raised his gaze to look at Elsie, his eyes roving over her body, the way the basque shaped and curved her body, the careless way she held her semi-nakedness, the way her legs were so elegantly crossed and the way she flexed the riding crop between her hands. Connor smiled.

"Give me that."

Elsie looked down at the whip. "This?" she asked innocently. "You want this?" She feigned innocence. "Have I been bad?"

"Give me that."

She tossed it across the room and Connor snatched it out of the air with a casual sweep of his arm as he advanced on her. "Come here," he growled.

"Make me."

Connor took the final stride to put her within reach. Then he whipped his hand out, sending the crop cracking across Elsie's thigh with a loud smack. Elsie gasped, taken aback by the sudden movement, her hands flying to the red mark that had blossomed on her leg. Connor raised the whip again. "Come here."

Tingles shot through Elsie's body and her breathing degenerated into rhythmless gasping. The binding restraints of the semi-corset seemed all the more acute and she could feel her body sinking into a slow deep burning of excitement. Connor had the strength and the whip and the right. She'd been bad. Her smile broadened as she slid from the arm of the chair to step close to him.

"Turn around," Connor ordered. Elsie shivered at the barked command and she turned meekly, trembling at the thought of her punishment. She felt brazen, a bad, bold girl in stilettos and holdups. The cool air of the room played on her naked pussy and she could feel every inch of her engorged lips as she moved her legs.

"Put your hands on your head." Elsie complied and Connor leaned forwards, his lips moving to her ear so he could murmur. "So, do you think you need to be punished?" His hand reached out and started playing with her breast. Her nipples throbbed against the basque, longing his touch.

Elsie licked her suddenly dry lips and tried to force out words. "Yes."

"Yes, what?" His hand slid down her side, roughly caressing her through the basque.

The sensitivity of her skin had been heightened by the pressing of the semi-corset and Elsie shivered as his hand moved. "Yes, I need to be punished," she whispered.

Suddenly, his hand whipped out, wrapping around her waist to pull her back, holding her tight to him. Elsie gasped, taken aback by the masterful movement, by his leonine grace. His rigid cock pressed against her arse and she groaned, the position making her acutely aware of her need. He moved his lips to her ear again. "Really? And just how much punishment do you think you need?"

Elsie didn't answer, couldn't answer. Just withholding sex would be punishment enough. Connor pushed her away. "Bend over the chair!" he barked.

As she leaned forward, Connor's hand flashed out, his palm smacking against her buttocks and Elsie fell forward, overbalancing. Her hands found the arms of the chair, but before she could recover there was another delicious sting across her buttocks, this time from the riding crop. Elsie gasped, a wordless "Ohhh" leaving her mouth.

He struck her again, the riding crop flashing across her arse and Elsie cried out again, the sensations overwhelming. Her breathing was forced into shallow gasps by the binding of the basque and the stings on her buttocks were making her body melt. The crop cracked and her knees wavered, her body turned liquid by the overwhelming sensations. Her pussy throbbed and Elsie shifted, her legs spreading almost automatically. Connor's dick was so close to her, she knew and she wanted it, she wanted him inside her.

"Please. Please, I need you."

Connor stepped tight to her, moving so his cock pressed against her entrance. "What did you say?"

Elsie groaned as his hand slipped around her waist and slid down to the very edge of her quim, drawing little circles just shy of her clit. "Pl...Please. Oh god!"

"What did you want?"

He leaned forward, the head of his dick pressing against her. Elsie could feel her lips slowly stretching around his tip, her body yearning for him, needing more than this agonising tease. "Please..." she gasped. "Please take me."

Connor shifted his hips and Elsie cried out as he slid into her, her pussy stretching to perfectly encase his swollen cock. They started to rock together, hips moving together as he thrust in and out of her, slowly at first, but with ever increasing urgency. Every movement built a delicious friction that centred in her pussy and spread throughout her body, setting every nerve ending afire.

The basque held Elsie's chest tight and her breathing was a series of short sharp gasps, her breasts heaving and bobbing as they moved. Connor's fingers slid over her spread lips and started playing with her clit, turning her gasps into moans, each one louder and more high-pitched than the last, "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhh!"

Each movement sent another rush of pleasure through her, taking her close to the brink before dragging her back, each time building higher and higher and higher. She couldn't catch her breath anymore and Elsie teetered on the edge of the precipice, milliseconds from falling.

Heat built up in Connor's thighs and his thrusts became more and more insistent. Her pussy tightened around him, convulsing about his cock and he groaned, every instinct, every thought, every memory lost in this one second of pure bliss. Every muscle locked up and he thrust into her a last time, his cock shuddering as he came.

It was as though he'd given her a push; Elsie fell, every nerve pulsating as she collapsed into her orgasm. Wave after wave of ecstasy crashed through her and she screamed as her body melted into his, both of their individualities dissipating as they merged completely.

They collapsed onto the floor, neither of them having the strength to keep their feet. Elsie was still gasping, unable to catch her breath and her fingers trembled as they scrabbled at the front catches of the basque. After a second, one slipped loose and Elsie wriggled out of the semi-corset, her breasts bouncing free. Connor watched, enthralled, noticing the little red marks where the basque had bound her, unable to stop his fingers from stroking at them.

Elsie smiled and snuggled close to him. "You like?"

"Hell yeah, I liked. The only thing was..."

She twisted her head to look at him, ice worry chilling through her veins. "What? Did I do something wrong?"

"God, no! I was just wondering about that pizza you mentioned. All of this, we are gonna have to do again."

The smile returned to her face and Elsie glanced at the clock. "The pizza boy should be coming in a few minutes. Timed to perfection."

With that, the doorbell rang and Elsie's smile broadened in triumph. "See?" She slowly raised herself to her stilettoed feet and sashayed to the settee, retrieving a silky dressing gown from her box of tricks.

Connor stretched out, his whole body still tingling. "You think of everything."

"Except money. Is your wallet around?"

Connor waved an arm lazily in the direction of his clothes. "It's in my jacket somewhere."

Elsie picked it up and started searching through the pockets. There was a lump in one of the inside pockets and she pulled out a small jewellery box, about the right size for a pair of earrings. She'd dropped hints, but she hadn't thought Connor'd noticed. She looked at him; he was lazing back against the chair, his eyes half-closed. "Is this a present?" she asked.

Connor opened one eye to see what she held. When he saw the box, he sat up sharply. "Uhh, yeah. I bought it for you. For our anniversary. You can open it later, shouldn't you be getting the door?"

"Oh, he'll wait one second while I open this." Elsie's fingers were still trembling and it took her a second to snap it open. It took more than a second to recognise what was within. When she managed to drag her eyes away, Connor was standing beside her.

Elsie waved the box at him, unable to get her brain around what was happening. "Connor, this is an engagement ring."

"Yes, I know." Connor dropped to one knee. "I'd hoped to do this over dinner, and preferably with a few more clothes on, but it really doesn't matter where we are, or what's going on. I love you more than I have words to say. You make every day something special to look forward to and you make every night something that I'll remember forever. I can't imagine doing anything without you and I really don't want to. Elsie, will you marry me?"

Elsie stared at the ring, her thoughts in complete turmoil. Her world had turned upside down in just a few short seconds and all of her certainties had dissolved in an instant. She stared into Connor's eyes. "I...

TheEarl
TheEarl
152 Followers
12