All Comments on 'My Turn'

by TheEarl

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Impressed

This was simply great. It had rhythym, depth and passion. I can't wait to see the next installment.

naughtygirl133naughtygirl133over 19 years ago
The Sexiness Continues

Wow. This one was even better than the first. They both had their chance at controlling...I don't know what it is, but I love to have a man on the brink and I'm the one in control of his cumming. ;)~

Elsie GreyElsie Greyover 19 years ago
Wow

Ok, so how many times do I have to say I'm sorry about the desk drawer thing? I promise I'll never do it again! :( As for the story I loved it! Please oh please oh please can there be another one soon? And if she doesn't say yes I'll cry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful work.

Sweet, sexy, wild and fun. I love to read stories where couples in love manage to have incredible sex! (And I think I need to get a corset very soon) - *grin*

Brilliant work, Earl -

~Sarahh

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice

Great story, very well written.

logophilelogophileover 19 years ago
Excellent Work

The Earl - Your new story is fabulous. Elsie and Connor are strong characters. You have masterfully captured to the anticipation one feels when awaiting a well-deserved spanking. Thanks for sharing this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I believe the correct answer was "Hell no".

You like these characters? Ugh!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheEarl@TheEarl
The Earl is a recognised genius of the Lit world. He has been described as "interesting" (Rumpleforeskin), "inventive" (JonHayworth), "a...fantastic...lover" (Whispersecret), "the best...writer...on Literotica" (KillerMuffin) and "a truly great author" (Steven King). His hobbi...