All Comments on 'My Mother's Ex-Lover'

by Ulyssa

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Fantastic....

Following in her mother footstep and getting some fantastic sex.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
a Good Story

That was a good story with good writing, but it should have been Interracial, because Loving Wives is for "Tales of adventurous married women & their mates."

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Good, but could have been better

This story was mis-labelled. It should have been in "interracial". I don't like to read niggers fucking white women stories, because I find few stories written obviously by niggers where a white man is fucking a nigger bitch, nevertheless knocking her up.

WolfieWolfiealmost 19 years ago
Maybe her best writing

The writing set a nice loping pace with a good buildup of sexual tension. Ended abruptly leaving me wanting to know more about this couple (tied tubes be damned!!). Her previous writing often sought out the most learned word that tended to draw my attention to technique and away from the plot. I liked this story because she stuck with everyday language.

SallyTeeSallyTeealmost 10 years ago
Very Sweet Story

This is close to sweet romance with a dose of classic romance and erotica mixed in. I really loved the characters.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Like mother like daughter

Like mother like daughter...both whores...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
shitty writing on a shitty theme

A cheating whore of a mom and a cheating whore of a daughter. thank god i am not a white american

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

i would be so very ashamed of this cunt being my daughter !!!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
Reggie. Perpetuating the stereotype

Cheating story,. Well told, tired plot. Stil.OK story but not special.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cute fantasy. Too bad the reality is the same result, just a different dynamic.

Black men/white women relationships are usually toxic as hell. Domestic abuse, single motherhood, and borderline poverty. Black women/white men relationships though.....very good stats. And successful children. Both pairings enjoy the taboo, but only one pairing has statistically a healthy dynamic. Strong and supportive male figures, and fiercely protective momma bears. Contrast that to the two most pandered groups in modern western culture....the perpetual victims of free stuff...white womenz and black dudes. Such a struggle to a Karen or a Tyron. The media loves them, culture can't stop showering them with love, and everyone is afraid they'll have a tantrum over nothing. Kudos to any black kings and white queens that don't become spoiled entitled crying losers. But the rest of society is gonna keep having healthier relationships until your collective groups grow up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous