All Comments on 'My Father-In-Law's New Bride Ch. 02'

by regina_allen55

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
stevewhostevewhoabout 18 years ago
I'm envious!

Wonderful story! What I wouldn't give to have a "Daddy" break me in and own me like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wish it was me

i would love for a man to treat me like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Confused

Oh shit I am straight as an arrow but I came imagining I

Was wthe Bride inthis story. Dam.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I'm married but I know that I'm really gay. I want so much to suck my father-in-law's cock and all the cocks of all his friends. I can't help it. That's how I am.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
so hot

I would love to be used by my father-in-law -- or any older man with a big cock. I love dressing up in women's clothes but my wife doesn't know. I'm a cock-sucker and I truly wish she would find out. Maybe I'll show her this story. Wish me luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cocksucker

My first wife and I were swingers ( that's how she found out I was a cocksucker )

We were at a members party one Friday night and I was in the bedroom with the host and his wife, my cock was buried deep in her cunt, when unexpectedly he knelt on the bed , his cock close to my face...she panted ' suck it baby' ... Although I was bi from teens ( no one knew )... I hesitated but eventually gave in and took it in my mouth....they were delighted - as was I and I knew he was going to cum real soon!!

Just as he started spurting , my wife walked in leading an older guy by the cock...I nearly died of shame, but the hosts spurting cock and his wife's moans made me continue gulping down his hot thick load....

Nothing was said until we got home the next day, then it was questions,questions,questions......I admitted to being bi since I was a teen reluctantly and she accepted it

However , at the next party she openly told all the men there that I was a queer and they could use me ...there was almost a stampede!!....she watched me suck at least 4 guys off while others fingered her soaking cunt

lingerie65lingerie65about 6 years ago
My swinging daddy

He could've been more gentle & romantic to me, treating me as lady would've been sweet.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
This story has me drooling

And rubbing my little sissy clit. Oh yes

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam4 months ago

My wife watched as her friend fucked me and she said those words to me. Don't you dare cum untill I tell you to cum. I need a man right now.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies25 days ago

I'd be so scared if my girlfriend's Dad caught me wearing girls clothes! This story, while so hot to read, made me think if such a thing could really happen to me, as I secretly wear girls clothes. Not only would I be afraid of getting caught, I'd be shocked if my future father-in-law told me I was going to suck his cock and then he was going to fuck me! I'd struggle to no avail, I'm sure! At the same time, being made to be my father-in-law's girlfriend is so hot to think about!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous