Murderous Tricks, Erotic Treats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He dispatched of her shirt and bra quickly, his hands falling to rest on her breasts. These he quickly began to knead together, almost painfully as his big strong hands groped them. His shirt was still off and he got up from the bed, quickly undoing the fastening of his jeans. She watched as his cock popped into view; it was monstrous. She could feel her slit getting wet for him, and she raised herself off the bed, offering her ass to him. He lifted her skirt and pulled down the panties that she wore. In one smooth move, he had shoved his entire cock into her hole; she moaned as she was stretched, but it felt good.

The events of last night had worn on them both, and now they fucked as if it was their last day on earth. He thrust into her, harder and harder; she buried her face in the bed sheets to keep from screaming. She could feel the ridge of his huge head as he sank it into her and she tightened her pussy around him.

A noise from the doorway made them pause and she turned her head slightly to catch Mike standing there with his arms folded across his chest. She flushed at being found in this position and waited for him to leave, but he didn't seem to be going anywhere.

"You always wanted Mike too, didn't you?" Tyler said and she nodded helplessly. "Well come on Mike, shut the door behind you, man." Mike made no hesitation; he shut the door and approached them rapidly, pulling his cock out of his pants as he went. Mike had always been the studious one in the class, and she found it hard to believe that he was now kneeling on the bed in front of her, his cock waiting for her to open her mouth.

Slowly, she opened her mouth and he stuck his cock inside, each thrust from Tyler behind her pushing her mouth further down Mike's hard rod. "Oh, God!" she tried to moan around his cock which was now poking the back of her throat. Tyler was thrusting his cock into her in a position which allowed him to touch her sweet spot over and over again.

Mike was now face fucking her; his bony hips guiding his cock into her mouth as he threw back his head in pleasure. Both men's grunts echoed in the big room, and she briefly wondered how long it would take the others to figure out what was going on.

Her tongue massaged the large vein in Mike's cock, which was now threatening to spill its load into her mouth at any moment. Her clit throbbed as Tyler's balls slammed into it time and time again; she could feel her orgasm beginning. In the next moment, Mike was shooting wad after wad of hot cum into her mouth and she hungrily swallowed as much as she could. The task was impossible because Tyler had made one last thrust into her and was exploding cum deep into her womb. As she felt his cock jerking and sputtering inside her, her orgasm finally crested; she came moaning loudly, the sounds of her orgasm only stifled a little by Mike's softening cock that was still taking up residence in her mouth.

"Keep it down, woman," Tyler laughed and she shot back, "Well maybe if you weren't fucking me so hard, I wouldn't be so loud." The two men traded places, but instead of sticking his cock in her mouth as she had expected him, Tyler collapsed on the bed saying, "You plum wore me out." She was still on all fours and his eyes rested on her DD's that jiggled underneath as Mike pushed his thick shaft into her. Her pussy was already sore from the beating Tyler had given it, but her adrenaline built and soon she was moaning again as Mike slammed his cock into her dripping pussy.

The pressure of his sac on her clit and the fullness of his cock were too much and he brought her screaming into the bed sheets. Her pussy walls gripped him, and in another minute he released deep inside of her, letting out a loud grunt of pleasure as he did.

They both collapsed on the bed side by side and the two men fell asleep. Lauren laughed silently to herself and got dressed, wasting no time in getting to the bathroom to clean up the cum that was oozing out of her cunt and dripping down her thighs. She opened the door and Chad, Scott, and Dan spilled into the room.

"Oh, god!" she said angrily and Mike and Tyler awoke on the bed behind her.

"Shit," said Chad. "I'm sorry, Lauren." Scott said nothing, but blushed and Dan had a distinct look of jealousy on his face.

"Feeling better then?" asked Dan and she turned angry eyes on him.

"Me and you have something to talk about later," she informed him, and stepping over Chad and Scott on the floor, she stepped on Dan's hand and went to the bathroom.

*******

"What a little whore!" he laughed to himself as he watched the orgy going on in the small country farmhouse. From this angle he could see the bedroom window and the living room window. He noticed the rest of the classmates clustered around the door as the little bitch got fucked. Another good show, courtesy of Lauren Millford.

He had been watching her for some time now; she masturbated every night, never bothering to draw the blinds or care who could be out there watching. But soon, oh yes, very soon, she would be paying the price for her seductive ways. He let his stiff cock pop out of the black jeans and began to stroke it.

Soon he was coming all over his hand and as he looked at the whore, he noticed that she was coming too, screaming into the bed. "Just wait till I get my hands on you, Lauren," he thought and zipping his cock back into his pants, he disappeared into the night, leaving one word to be caught on the wind. "Soon."

12