All Comments on 'Murderous Tricks, Erotic Treats'

by Aliyahlovinsex

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
sage_moransage_moranover 18 years ago
Can't wait for more!

I really hope that you continue with this story. I can't wait for the mystery to be solved! :)

Sage

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW

Please? Finish it I have to know how this one ends! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
yeah...

you better write the rest of the story...I know you workin on it..pero date pinche prisa! LOL See ya later gurl.

D

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
you cant leave it like that

you need to finish this.......... until you do its nothing more than mediocre

Extreme BohunkExtreme Bohunkover 18 years ago
Better write more

SOON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I loved it except

for two little things. The killer could have found the other house because he already had the address, sent him a picture using it. Also Forensic teams do not clean carpeting...Actually, they usually end up cutting samples out of it. But it was well written, scary, and I can't wait for the next chapter.

AliyahlovinsexAliyahlovinsexover 18 years agoAuthor
for Danielle

Your right bout the killer being able to find the house, which A)he did and B) he did send the photo there. Which is why she was thinking wishfully. But...future events will lead them astray to who the killer really is. It could be whoever sent them the photos...or...it could be someone else? And as for the forensics team cleaning the carpet...sorry lol I've never had a forensic team clean blood off my floor and I really don't watch too much TV so that's my mistake for not reasearching it thoroughly. :)

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 18 years ago
A mean trick

to leave your readers dangling like that.

I enjoyed reading this, but would have liked a bit more.

The sex was entertaining but rather abrupt.

Never mind, I hope you will continue this one.

Good luck in the contest.

Black Tulip

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story

please continue this story... i need to read what happens to lauren and her boys... they should all do her together!!! will Dan be jealous?

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 18 years ago
Good, but

it requires a certain suspension of belief, in a different way than is required by the more usual horror story. I have to wonder how she would be able to contact all these guys and why none of them was married and wanted to bring his wife. I'm also wondering who the killer is and what his motive is and how successful he will be. Hopefully, we will find out.

I think of Michael Myers as being the rather foppish Austin Powers, not a guy in black jeans and a black shirt and carrying a long knife.

wishfulthinkingwishfulthinkingover 18 years ago
Keep going!

Was it a disgruntled class mate that was always excluded? Was it a teacher? Was it her ex-boyfriend who hated how she mentioned all their names in her sleep? The suspense is killing me :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Written in one night?

It shows.

Fuck, murder. Fuck, fuck, masturbate. Doesn't make awhole lot of sense.

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinover 18 years ago
Very imaginative

Ali,

This is good "as is" and has the potential to be marketable. Thanks for sharing.

Rumple

FaithWhiteFaithWhiteover 14 years ago
More, please, write more

I loved this story. I just have to know what happens next. I'm so hot and bothered over this story, you just have to continue. Please.

AngelofdarkdesireAngelofdarkdesireover 13 years ago
Amazing!

I really enjoyed your Writing style, and enjoyed reading this. I was hoping to see a second part to this as it made me want to read more! Hope to see more from you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous