Much Needed Relief Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_
_
4,146 Followers

She pulled back just enough to talk through the cock in her mouth.

"How does that feel?" she slurped.

"Good. It feels really good."

"Are you going to cum soon?"

"I don't know."

She went back to work, but the pleasure was soon fading. The pain was coming back, and even this amazing blowjob wasn't going to help me.

"It's not working," I grunted. "It still hurts. I can't cum."

My mom looked very worried, and it pained her to see me like this.

"Honey, don't worry. I'm going to do whatever it takes to make you cum."

My mom let go of my cock, and I started to object. But then she started taking her clothes off. I couldn't believe it. She stripped down to her underwear, showing me just how good she looked. She had a very nice figure, and her breasts were very full. She took her bra off too, and then her panties. In a matter of seconds she was standing before me naked.

I could only watch as she climbed on top of me carefully and sat on my lap. My dick was resting against her stomach, twitching as her skin made contact with it.

"I'm sorry," she said. "But you need to cum."

I couldn't argue, even in spite of what I was about to do. The pain was that bad. All I could think about was relief. She braced herself on my shoulders, and lifted her body over me. I looked down to see her cunt hovering over my large erection. She looked me in the eyes and lowered herself onto me.

It felt like heaven as her warm opening stretched over my penis. The head tunneled its way up into her, and she groaned as I slowly slid deeper and deeper. She took my entire length, until her vagina made contact with my pelvis. She adjusted to my size, her muscles squeezing and contracting around my girth. She ground against me, trying to increase my pleasure as much as possible.

"How does that feel?" she asked.

What could I say? It felt great, but maybe that was the problem. I was fucking my mother. And she was asking me how it felt?

"It feels good," I finally said.

"Try to cum," she said.

I thrust as well as I could, but she did most of the moving. She moved around on my lap, tugging at me and stimulating as much of me as she could. I could tell she wasn't seeking her own pleasure, maybe she thought that was going too far. My orgasm was necessary, but if she came then that would be wrong. It was such an odd situation that I had little trouble building an orgasm.

"It's coming," I said, thinking she would want off of me.

But instead, her face changed. She closed her eyes, and lowered her head. She didn't say anything, and I wouldn't be able to hold back much longer. I couldn't if I wanted to. But she didn't try to move away. She kept my penis buried inside of her.

"Mom," I said, trying to warn her again.

She leaned her head back for a few seconds and then looked me right in the eyes. Suddenly she winced and I felt her vagina contract repeatedly. She was coming. She started moaning, and her hips began twitching. I couldn't take it any more, and I was too deep inside of her to pull out. I cried out and began ejaculating into her.

She clutched at my shaft with her vagina walls, moving ever so slightly. I was shooting thick spurts of semen, and it felt like even more than I had cum with Stephanie. When I finally stopped, my mom was staring at me. I just looked at her.

"Mom, I…"

She didn't say anything right away.

"Does it still hurt?" she finally said.

I shook my head. She didn't move, she kept me deep inside of her.

"I came inside you," I said.

She put a finger to my lips. "I know. It's alright."

Being as I had just lost my virginity, to my mother, I was still partially erect. She moved slightly, shifting just a bit. My cock twitched, causing her to sigh. We didn't say anything for a while, and slowly I grew hard again inside of her.

Without saying anything, she began to fuck me again. This time was different. She wasn't inhibited, only seeking release for me. She was groping me and thrusting against me and undulating in a most obscene way. I had never imagined my mother as such a sexual person. She came only a few minutes into our fuck, and I could tell I was going to last quite a while this time.

I was too weak to facilitate any other position, so my mom continued fucking me like this until she came again. She stopped to catch her breath. After she started up again, there was a renewed sense of lust between us. I was thrusting harder than ever, and she was saying the foulest things I had ever heard. More "fucks" came out of her mouth than I had ever heard in my life. The raw sexual lust she was humping me with finally began to push me over the edge. I held her tightly against me as I started to cum.

She relaxed as I released my semen into her. She slowly moved with me, stroking my head and pressing herself to me. As I finished coming, she softly approached another orgasm, letting it slowly overtake her. After she came down, she kissed me passionately.

"Why did you let me cum in you?" I asked finally.

She kissed my face all over. "I only let you fuck me because I knew you needed to cum so badly. But then I started to cum, and I couldn't stop. It felt so good having you cum in me."

I thrust into her a few times, though I was not seeking another release. She gasped, twisting her hips around on top of me. I felt another jet of cum shoot out of my cock, though my orgasm was long over.

"Are you okay with this?" she asked me.

I nodded. "You don't have to fuck me anymore if you don't want."

She smiled. "You'll need the release. A hand job won't always do the trick."

"I told the nurse I wanted her to come by and see me," I said. "She really liked jacking me off."

"Oh?"

"I thought maybe she could help me once a day, until I can do it myself. And you can help me the other times."

"I suppose that will work out. As long as you don't tell her we fucked."

"She knows what the doctor said about having you help me out. I won't tell her we did anything more."

"Good."

Mom slowly lifted herself off of me. My penis slid from her vagina, my semen spilling out as well. She grabbed her clothes but didn't put them back on.

"Maybe I should stay naked," she smiled. "In case you need some emergency care."

I smiled and leaned back in my chair.

_
_
4,146 Followers
12