All Comments on 'Much Needed Relief Ch. 1'

by _

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot!

Wow, now that was great! It wasn't so brief. I can't wait to read the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful

What a great story, I cannot wait for the nurse to visit!!

P.S. I am not really anonymous, just can't remember my log in details!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
nice

love it, please continue but i dont need the nurse if ya know what i mean

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Don't know how I missed this one

But ch. 01 is very hot I have to read further. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ohhhh my god

This has to be the best story i have read in my life...I came so hard....It Was beautiful thank you so much....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story

in your next story it would be great if the mother said the actual words f---k or whispered in his ear. I would like to see her and hear her more turned on as well as the son character.. explore her sensuality , make me feel them.Even if it becomes a longer story .Stories are boring when the action is too abbreviated!Let her hold back but then be overcome with passion . or let her be excited and say the dirty words .. don't just tell she said dirty words .. show us why she said the dirty words we all should be coming with them three or four times. Overall,I like your stories but i would have liked the ending of this one better if the reader could see, feel and hear more! I can't wait to read the sequel to this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Top Shelf.

You are one of the best and hottest authors on this site. Each and every story of yours i have read is so hot and so believable I can place myself in the story. I can't wait to read more. Keep up the good, no the fabulous work.

Rjay

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Superb

Loved this story. Congratulations on excellent writing. Can't wait for the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it !!

Can't wait to here when mom gets knocked up by the son. Oh Yeah. They should never stop fucking even when he recovers from his injury.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 14 years ago
The title says it all

Finding a nurse who is willing to provide the much needed relief is another problem, though. Score: Reality (3), Originality (15), and Eroticism (20), all on a scale of 10, of course. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Simular stories

The premise of this story reminds me of a story by Spacer X called "6 Times A Day", Where the central character has a nurse & later his big breasted mother & others, tend to his "problem".

That said I think it's still one of the best I've read in terms of sheer horniness. Mom/Son & Aunt/Nephew stories make me cum the hardest.

Your other stories are also very good. Looking forward to more great stuff. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

"This is my old author name. When I submitted my first story "Much Needed Relief" I had never posted anything like this before on the internet." - _

First story??? This is better than a ton of other stories I have read by other authors who have had plenty of experience posting stories on the internet!

Great work, 5/5

farhin199021farhin199021over 12 years ago
It was much better than other....

I was found myself open eyes dreaming between the story. It was nice written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
TitilateMe

Well written, nice story with a good build up.

Very Hot keep writing.

mthomas63mthomas63about 12 years ago
A Good Read

Yes, it was hot and got me hot, too. I will start reading the rest of the story with great anticipation.

trikietrikieabout 11 years ago
come on?

just plain silly fucks sake 3 parts too god ridiculous story this!

MasterLornMasterLornover 10 years ago
I have read this story a couple times

I wanted to comment and tell you that I love your story, I find it very erotic. Well written, no unneeded details, a very clean short story.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
why go to the supersize?

11 x 5 is too much for too long, especially if it comes from blood flow that is restricted. When it turns black/blue and begins to rupture there will be no rapture.

southrnskysouthrnskyover 9 years ago
thank you....

mmmm...very nice. i could almost feel his cum spewing in my cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

I would love to experiance that but without the car crash

phoenix23njnja@gmail.com

Email me if you want to make this happen

By the way i dont check email that often

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaover 8 years ago
Oops

The email is phoenix23ninja@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Premise

I always enjoy these sort of stories. The solution to the problem: "How can I get a mother to fuck her son in a way that is believable." The medical excuse is popular. I wanted the pacing to be spread out more. The nurse had no trouble jacking him off, but the mother must resort to a blow job and intercourse the very first time she "helps" him? I would try to put off the inevitable escalation of sexual activity to after the second encounter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

When mother lets her son cum inside her .tubes could be tied or wanted her son to get her pregnant.hope he did get her knocked up.plus when she said he could fuck her anytime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WOW

Brilliant sexy story thanks indeed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent work

The situation was over the top and the characterization was excellent; my favorite type of story! Keep at it.

RailroadTareRailroadTarealmost 5 years ago
That's Hot

That is one hot story!!!!

mrddmanmrddmanalmost 5 years ago
More description?

With a good story line, you now can make it blossom by describing the women. Describe their breasts, put their nipples in his mouth, describe their hips, their face and lips. Drag it out and tease. Lingerie, everything. There's a lot more you can do with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ouch.

My dick hurts , mommy mommy MOMMY aaahhh thanks I needed that ! I’ve got some more in store , thanks cum again ! It’s medication time nurse Ratchet ! Swishskill and Esquirt gives it two dicks up !

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is hotter than a firecracker! FIVE STARS!!! This reminds me of fucking my late mother. She was sexy as hell with a smoking hot figure and perfect suckable tits.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous