All Comments on 'Mom's Bed Ch. 03'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderful story

The first 3 chapters of your story are fantastic, I can't wait to read the next chapter.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
A very good imaginative story

Well done!

I think this series is one of the best and hope that the author will continue with another chapter soon.

Thanks for the good read.

Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hey Joe!!

It's a shame that this chapter is so short because this is yet another of your great stories. Too bad that everyday life has to interrupt your writing because you have a real talent for this genre of story. Please don't keep us waiting too long for Chapter #4. P.S. another chapter of Joel and Carrie wouldn't be bad either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Next Chapter

Dont make us wait another 4 months for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Whew!

Love the story, nice buildup over the first three chapters. Plenty of directions to take each of the characters - Mom, Brian, Lisa, cousin(s), Uncle James (tightass), and the girlfriends. Keep up the good work, hope the next few chapters are abit longer and hotter. So much, and so little time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Long wait

But it was worth waiting for! Hope you come out with another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very nice and exciting

This is a very nice and exciting story. The way the conversation goes I think what a lot of us liked it. Please continue the series with casual conversation with some teasing about sniffing dirty panties or just wearing short t shirts and no panties around the house while bending down to pick up something showing hairy pussy. Or at the close fenced backyard doing gardening with casual talk while wearing only a short t shirt or a bra with no panties and the brother or the son playfully sniffs the sweaty hairy pussy of the ladies and with some comments of musky and some laughter. Or all the three of them go to church together looks prim and proper but that nobody around them except the son and brother knows that the ladies are not wearing panties under their skirt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow

Wow, this is such a great story. I'm really loving it. Started with chapter one yesterday. Every chapter is very hot and the light domination is so exciting.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
short but so sweet

I love that he is being just what his mother needs. She deserves to be happy with her son fulfilling her desires, and filling her womanhood with his cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Brian's got exactly the right attitude

It's just common sense. He's the male of his little family. He's the one with the cock. And this boy knows where his hard young cock belongs. Up his sister's sweet little slit and right up his own mother's warm wet ever-loving cunt. At his age, Brian's young balls never quit, they just keep on producing creamy semen that the kid's got to blow off somewhere. Well, nature provides. There are two perfect receptacles for the boy's endless supply of semen, and, would you believe it, they're right up between his sis's legs and his mother's legs. Family twats for family sperm. It's just common sense.

Coochielover71Coochielover715 months ago

Better and better!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous