Modern Fairy Tales Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, Em, what's wrong with your door?" he asked before they were plunged into darkness. Em's startled

gasp gave him a vague idea of where she was.

"Why the HELL did the lights all go off?" he growled.

"What's wrong, Nicola? Scared of the dark?" she taunted. He moved towards her voice and bumped into her.

"I'll show you scared," he hissed as her delicious scent filled his nose. The slender hold he had on his overwhelming desire for her, snapped. He yanked her against him and covered her mouth with his. He had resisted as long as he could.

* * * * *

Em knew the moment that the door closed that it was over. She was going to be trapped in the closet with Nicola until Heidi came in the morning. And that there was no way that she was going to be able to resist him. And she wasn't wrong, she thought hazily as he thrust his tongue inside of her mouth. All the need and desire flared to life inside of her as his tongue rubbed against hers.

She moaned when he wrenched his mouth away from hers. Their ragged breathing filled the darkness.

"The door locks automatically from the outside," she tried to explain.

"I don't care," he growled as he covered her mouth once more. When his hand covered her breast, she

groaned. She arched into him as he teased her hard nipple with his thumb.

"Nicola, please," she whimpered.

"Yes!" he said as he slipped his hand under her top in search of bare skin, "you don't know how long I've wanted to do this?"

Em arched across his arm and jerked as he found her breast. As he traced the outline of her nipple, she panted.

"I want you, Em. Can I have you?" he pleaded in the darkness.

* * * * *

Em stilled as his impassioned plea struck her. She trembled as the desire coursed through her. Maybe this was the perfect opportunity, she thought. In the darkness, he couldn't see her body. He wouldn't be able to find her lacking. She might actually be able to relax and let nature take it's course.

"Yes", she whispered.

"Are you protected?" he asked hoarsely.

"No," she groaned as he released her, "do you have something?"

"No. But that's not to say we can't do other things," he said after a moment.

"Other things?" she said softly.

"Yes. Come here, Em." his husky voice whispered through darkness.

Em fumbled her way towards his voice. She nearly moaned when she came up against his half naked chest. Evidently he had taken advantage of the darkness to unbutton the first few buttons of his shirt. That had been what he had done after he had released her. Crisp hairs teased the palms of her hands as she slid them up to rest on his broad shoulders.

She nearly squealed when his hands came down and gripped her waist and lifted her off her feet.

"Shh...relax," he said against her temple as he turned with her.

She felt the hard surface of one of the counters that lined the one side of the closet. She held her breath as he fumbled with the long skirt that she was wearing. Trying to help, she lifted her hips. He managed to drag the skirt up far enough that he could step in between her spread legs. She felt the folds on her blouse loosen

just before his calloused hands slipped inside to cup her aching breasts. She cried out softly in response.

"Front or back?" he asked as he continued to fondle her breasts.

"What?" she gasped as his thumbs teased her hard nipples through the material.

"Help me here, Em. Does this bra open in the back or front? I've been dying to see and feel these beauties since I measured them two weeks ago," he said as he pressed open-mouthed kisses against her neck.

Em focused on his words and sent a silent prayer heavenward, that the lights were out. At times she felt like a freak of nature. Since she had been a teenager, she had to special order her bras. Add to that the fact that the first thing that most men saw was her breasts so she had a tendency to be uncomfortable about their size.

"Em, I'm dying here," he groaned as he strung kisses down her neck.

"Back," she answered as he fastened his mouth on the crook of her neck and shoulder. She held her breath as his fingers expertly opened the back closure of her bra. She gave a sigh of pleasure as he loosened the bra and freed her breasts. She pressed her breasts into his hands and whimpered as he squeezed and gently kneed her sensitive flesh.

"Damn," he growled before lifting her by her waist so her freed breasts were level with his mouth. He hungrily latched onto one of her nipples.

Em tensed as pleasure shot from her nipple to her womb. A sharp gasp escaped her tight throat when he released one nipple to attack the other. She wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her fingers in his hair to hold him to her.

He chuckled against her as he ran his hands up and under her skirt. His fingers brush her inner thigh before sliding around to palm her ass and pull her tight against his rock hard cock. They both moaned as she wrapped her legs around his waist. She whimpered as he released her nipple and let her slide down his chest. He stopped her slide when he spun around and pressed her back up against the nearest wall. He

rocked against her as she cried out.

"You're so sexy. Just stand here and let me explore," he said against her ear as he slid his fingers into under the elastic of her panties.

"Nicola!" she pleaded as his inquisitive fingers slid between the globes of her butt.

"What a sexy ass, you have mi brav'ragazza," he whispered before dipping his tongue inside her ear.

"Mi brav'ragazza?," she asked as his mouth slid down from her ear to land on the side of her neck. He unwrapped her legs from his waist and set her on her feet.

"My good girl," he translated as he sank to his knees in front of her. He reached up with both hands and slowly slid her panties down her endless legs.

"What are you...." she asked breathlessly as he draped one of her legs over his shoulder.

"Shh....I'm exploring 'other things'," he said as he pressed a kiss against her thigh, "hmmm...you smell delicious, Em." and then he nibbled her thighs.

"Oh my...." she gasped as she felt his lips press against her pussy. A moment later she felt the glide of his tongue and groaned. Her thighs began to tremble as her climax came closer.

"hmmm," he growled against her. She shrieked when he slid two fingers inside of her.

"Nicola!" she pleaded. He lifted his head and his raspy breathing could be heard in the darkness.

"Yum. You are so wet, mi brav'ragazza," he said as the sound of her wetness around his fingers could be heard. She panted as he slowly started to thrust his fingers in and out of her. "Damn, I wish I could sink inside of you. You are so tight," he rasped just before she felt the wet heat of his mouth press against her clit. She tossed her head as she teetered on the verge of coming. She couldn't believe it, he was actually going to come with a man! As his tongue flickered over her hard clit, he thrust his fingers

faster inside of her, his groan of approval vibrating against her.

"I've...I've...never....ah..." she gasped.

"Mmmm-hmmmm," he moaned in approval.

"Nicola!" she screamed as her climax began.

* * * * *

Nicola growled happily as Em's juices flooded his hand. She tasted delicious. She was a regular wildcat, bucking against his face and fingers. If he didn't know any better, he would have swore that it was the first time she had ever been gone down on. The only thing that would have made it any better for him was if he would have been able to see her beautiful face as she came. As she finally came down from her release, he eased his fingers from her and slowly lifted his face after giving her one last lick. He laid his head against her stomach as he waited for her to quiet. In his pants, his cock throbbed. He wished that he would have

thought to place a condom in his pocket. He didn't know if she would reciprocate or not but maybe she would be willing to help him take matters in hand, so to speak.

"Are you okay, mi brav'ragazza?" he asked as he slowly stood up, painfully readjusting his aching cock.

"Wow," she said, her voice full of awe and satisfaction.

"You liked that?" he asked as he pressed his lips against hers. She moaned softly as she tasted herself -creamy salty lusciousness - on him.

"Unbelievable," she whispered when he lifted his head. His harsh breathing filled the room.

"Why, mi brav'ragazza? Is it so out of character for you to have a man kneeling in front of you, worshipping your body?"

"Well....I don't usually do this kind of thing in my closet," she said.

"I see. So what do you normally do in your closet?" he asked as he slowly unbuckled his belt. His cock was killing him. He needed relief, even if she wasn't going to help. As hot as he was, even listening to her sexy voice would get him off.

Her huskily laughter teased his senses. He unbuttoned his slacks and the loud sound of his zipper filled the closed closet.

"Nicola?" her whisper held a note of wariness.

"Shh, mi bella. I won't take anything you won't give me willingly. My little 'taste' has made me harder than hell and I am not to arrogant to take matters into my own hands," he explained as he freed his aching cock from the confines of his snug briefs. His sigh of relief echoed through the room. For a moment there was

silence and Nicola thought he might have shocked her. Pleasure flooded his system as he ran his hand over the head of his cock and down the shaft. He reached under it to cup his aching balls. He couldn't remember ever being as hard as he was now.

"Let me," her voice whispered into his ear. He hissed as she gently bit his ear. This was definitely a new experience for him. And one that he could get used to, he thought as she nibbled her way down his neck. He chuckled when she grabbed the neck of his dress shirt and tugged hard. The soft ping of the buttons hitting various surfaces was barely noticeable.

"Impatient?" he growled as she pushed him back the wall where she had been such a short time ago.

"A bit. Now, just stand here and let "me" explore," she said giving him back his earlier command.

"Explore?" he gasped as she lightly bit one of his nipples.

"Other things," she said as she pressed damp kisses against his abdomen. He pressed his head back

against the wall when she pushed his hands away from his cock. She replaced his hands with hers.

"Dio mio!" he exclaimed when she licked the head and sucked him inside of her mouth. He had hoped but hadn't dare believe Ms. Empress Chikowski would actually go down on her knees and return the favor. Not that he was going to stop her.

"Hmm," she grumbled against him. He tensed as she cupped his balls with one hand and wrapped her

hand around the base of him. Her tongue was doing wicked things to him. He could feel every brush of it against his sensitive glans as she teased the underside with the flat of her tongue.

"Em, I..." he gritted between clenched teeth as she gently squeezed his balls and stroked her hand up and down the his shaft as she released him from her mouth to only tongue and suck the end of him.

"You taste delicious," she informed him before sucking him back inside of her mouth before quickly releasing him, "like the air before a thunderstorm....heavy and salty."

Nicola slid his hands into her hair and gently guided her back to his near to bursting cock. He needed her mouth on him. And now.

"Please, Em," he pleaded.

"So hard," she cooed as she ran her hands up and down him and breathed on the head of his cock. "And mine to have?" she asked when his hips shot forward in a desperate attempt to find entrance into her mouth.

"Fai come vuoi," he said as he fell back into the language of his youth.

"Hmmm?" she questioned as she licked the end while holding him still for her nimble tongue.

"Do as you please," he translated roughly as he released her hair and slapped his hands back against the wall. His control was fraying rapidly. He had promised her that he wouldn't force her to do anything and he was dangerously close to grabbing her head and burying his cock in her wet mouth. It was taking all of his

willpower to let her go at her own pace.

"I do believe I will and you know what would please me, Nicola?" she asked she licked the precum leaking from him.

"What?" he groaned, his chest heaving.

"For you to come in my mouth. Do you think that you could do that for me? In your brav'ragazza's mouth?" she asked him as she sucked the head back into her mouth, not waiting for his reply.

"Sì!" he agreed desperately as he locked his hands behind his neck.

"Buono," she replied.

"Dio mio," he panted as he flew over the edge at hearing her speak even the most basic phrases of his native tongue.

* * * * *

Em sucked strongly as he filled her mouth with rope after rope of semen. She could feel him trembling as she gentled her mouth and soft lips.

"Empress."

She smiled as she licked away the last traces of his release before slowly letting him drop out of her mouth. She was surprised when he didn't immediately soften.

"Nicola?" she questioned as she ran her hand down his still hard shaft.

"Yeah?" he replied hoarsely.

"You are still hard. Didn't I please you?" she asked.

"Yes, you did! don't mind him. He's a greedy bastard," he chuckled wearily.

"Really? Well, we'll see about that," she said naughtily before sucking him back into her mouth.

* * * * *

Em looked at herself in the floor length mirror in Nicola's guest room. It had been a week since the episode in her closet at Empress's. They had seen each other several times since Heidi had arrived the next morning and released them from the closet. After explaining that a car had hit the transformer near the shop, she apologized for not releasing them sooner. It had knocked out all the electricity and blocked the road. It was reassuring to Em to know that the fail safe that she had installed after the first time the door had locked her in, wasn't actually defective.

Even though there had been ample opportunity for Em to further their sexual relationship and she had made the offer but Nicola seemed a bit standoffish since then. Maybe he was satisfied with the oral sex that she had given him and wanted nothing further from her.

So now, she was at his house, in his guest bedroom, trying on the dress as she had promised. She stared in disbelief at how the dress molded to her figure, accenting her curves but hiding her obvious flaws. Or what she saw as flaws. But now did she have the courage to go downstairs and face it's creator?

* * * * *

Nicola paced back in forth as he spoke with his brother.

"Are you sure you know what you are doing, Nicola?" Sergio asked.

"No, but if I don't try, I'll never know. She's crawled under my skin and I have to find out if she will accept me."

"This is a rather harsh way to do this. Does she realize that your invitation to your private beach is actually an invitation to the family nudist reunion?"

"No."

"You are braver man than I am. Let hope she doesn't want your coglione on a silver platter."

"Rachel took to it well," Nicola said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yes, she did but she loves me," Sergio agreed as his wife came into the living room.

"Well, I am hoping that with everyone here wearing our new design it will ease her into my life." Nicola said sheepishly.

"Lets hope it doesn't back fire on you." Sergio replied as he took Rachel's hand and led her outside to join the rest of the Rambaudi family.

"Dio mio, I hope not." he whispered softly. "because I'm in love her."

* * * * *

Nicola took a deep breath as he walked up the stairs to check on Em. She had been hiding in his guest room for the last hour. He was dying to see how she looked in his design. Knocking softly on the door he waited for her to bid him to enter.

"Yes," came her hesitant response.

"It's me, mi brav'ragazza," Nicola said as he slowly opened the door. He stepped into the room and caught his breath as he saw her standing in front of the mirror. Her body showed off his creation to perfection. True, she wasn't a petite woman as Rachel or any other woman he had met. But he would never have to worry about hurting her when passion had him wrapped in it's coils. She now more than ever reminded him of an amazon princess. His amazon, he hoped.

"I can't believe that you talked me into this, Nicola. This dress is quite scandalous." Em said as she turned to face him. She was surprised when he walked over and took her hands in his. She could see warmth and caring in their deep chocolate depths.

"You look beautiful, mi bella" he assured her as he slowly coaxed her out of the room.

"Where are we going?" she asked softly.

"For a walk. On my private beach. Come, mi brav'ragazza, be a bit daring with me." he urged.

"But you are not the one that is half naked." she protested as he led her to the sliding glass door that led out to the beach.

"No, mi bella, I am not half naked," he agreed as he opened the silk robe that he had been wearing when she arrived at his house.

She gasped when he slid the robe off and stood before her in all his naked glory.

"Nicola!" she gasped.

"Zio Nicola!" a small girl's voice yelled from the beach.

* * * * *

Em swung around and blushed to the roots of her hair. Running up the beach was a small brunette that was naked as a jaybird. Or so she thought until, the little girl cme within a few feet of her. She was actually w earing a smaller version of the dress that Em herself was wearing and she looked as if she might be all of five years old.

"Buon pomeriggio, Rosario," he said as he dropped down on one knee and hugged the little girl, oblivious to the fact that he was kneeling on the sand naked as the day he was born. When he stood back up, he picked the little girl up effortlessly. He turned to Em, who was standing there with a shocked look on her face.

"Say hello, to Empress, Rosario. She is a close friend of mine," he told the girl softly.

"Buon pomeriggio, Empress." the little girl said, her Italian accent thick.

"Em, this is my niece. Her father and mother are visiting me from Italy. In fact we are having a family reunion this afternoon. I would love for you to stay and join us." Nicola said softly as a woman rushed up from the beach, to claim her daughter.

"Rosario, I told you to wait for Nicola to bring his friend down," the woman scolded softly as she took the little girl from Nicola. "I am so sorry, Nicola. She got away from me." the woman said before hurrying back down the beach. Em couldn't believe her eyes. The mother too was wearing Nicola's design.

"So what do you say, Empress. Would you do me the honor of being my date for the reunion?" he asked

huskily as he pressed her hand against his beating heart.

"Nicola, you can't mean to go down there like that!" Em gasped as she stared as his nude body.

"Why?" he asked innocently.

"Because there are children..." she said as she gestured to the people that were gathered further down the beach.

"Em, look at me," he whispered.

She turned and tried to keep her eyes on his.

"Mi brav'ragazza, I want you to understand something. The human body has nothing to be ashamed off. Whether a person is short or tall, slender or fat or somewhere in between, the human body is beautiful. And my famiglia celebrates that. This is why I purchased a home that had a private beach."

"You are telling me that your entire family are practicing nudists?" she squeaked.