All Comments on 'Missed Opportunity'

by Daedalus369

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
man,,,

Your stories are SOOOO hot! I hope you add another chapter to 'What was I thinking?' very soon! Hey, you are my new 'favorite' author! keep them coming!!

sacksackover 18 years ago
nicely done...

Is this autobiographical? Seems very real!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
finally...

finally i see what i have been missing in life. crying to myself i pray that you write another. thanks-scotchbound.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
awesome!

wow i thought this story was really excitin.... hopin to read a second part of it to c wat happens to Crass, if they ever get together again

sneakymoe_knee_keysneakymoe_knee_keyalmost 17 years ago
Where is the book

You have a great nack for story telling and I have noticed all your stories have he same main character. Where is the book? If you bridged all your stories together with a few filler details and maybe some refrences to his home life and growing up I think you would have a great "homoerotic" novel. I am not male or gay but I would defantly buy it. Keep it up!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
damn

So the thing about Sean...Made me sad as hell. Talk about a missed opportunity...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why

why are all the best stories always have a sad ending? Make me mad

MlledeLaPlumeBleuMlledeLaPlumeBleuover 14 years ago
Raw and beautiful.

This was really rare and well-voiced. Masculine and touching as well as erotic ad sensual. I totally dug it.

buzzlegirlbuzzlegirlalmost 14 years ago
Needs a follow up!

Really well written, but personally, I think he needs his happy ending...

dollfacedpandaloverdollfacedpandaloverover 13 years ago
I loved it

It was beautifully written and despite the sad ending, it suited the story perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing story

One of the best stories I've read on here. So sad but undeniably beautiful.

markindymarkindyalmost 13 years ago
Wow...

Great story, and very well written. The tone made it seem real, and the emotion made the sex hot. Keep writing!

Amorata49Amorata49over 12 years ago
Incredible

The sex was steamy and the characters, totally believeable, and it couldn't have ended any other way. But, what was important, that so few stories do, is that it touched the heart.

Odamien21Odamien21over 9 years ago
Thank you!

I really enjoyed reading all your stories! It got me a bit emotional, which is a great sign of how well and convincing your stories are. It was beautiful and very well written. I really really hope you make a second chapter where maybe we see Sean again. Thanks again for all the great stories!! Look forward to the future ones :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

Deep emotions. Lived this myself, just not in the service. Lots of tears right now. He just left one day and I never got to see him again, and I never got to tell him I was batshit crazy in love with him. Found out years later he died. Have mourned ever since. Still have bad days once in awhile. You can't wait to tell someone you love them. You might never get the chance again. The story is sad, but well written. A lesson in how not to be with someone you care about . Take a chance. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous