Misery Loves Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow!" Rick was impressed at her room. By dorm standards it was large, and had the luxury of having its own bathroom. Something that Leigh gave thanks for each time she stripped down to take a shower.

A small night light in the corner lit the room dimly. They stood silently for a moment looking at each other. Leigh could feel her pulse racing. She was going to do something she had never done before in her life, she was going to seduce a guy.

Looking into her eyes Rick felt much the same way. He had never felt so comfortable with a girl so quickly before. To him, it felt like they had met before. He put his hands on her shoulders and ever so slowly ran them down her sides until they rested on her hips.

She found his touch so gentle and she wanted him to touch her all over. Leigh reached up and took his hat off and let it drop to the floor. She reached up and ran her fingers through his hair. For a moment she thought about taking his mask off but, she stopped. The thought of being made love to by a man who she had never seen turned her on for some reason.

"Kiss me," she whispered in a voice that carried the depth of her passion and desire.

His second kiss didn't disappoint. Her heart seemed to dance as his tongue slipped alongside hers. It was so different than Bobby's plunging and prodding. She pressed herself closer; sure there could be no more space between them. With one of his hands wrapped around her pony tail and the other pressing into her back, her hands began to explore beneath his jacket. She pulled back and looked into the lust in his green eyes.

As his hands reached to remove her mask, she took them into her own. She whispered, "Don't. Not yet." He grinned and leaned down to take her lips again. She knew if the mask came off, she'd be Leigh again, she'd be shy again and she'd never take his hand and lead him to her bed like she was doing now.

Rick sat down on the edge and pulled her, still standing, to him. Lightly, he explored her body over the thin cover of the bodysuit. His fingers glanced up her arm, across her shoulder, skimmed along her collarbone, then moved slowly to the swell of her breasts. She held her breath as he found her taut nipples.

His touch was gentle, rubbing them with the palm of his hands. Leigh breathed slowly and deeply, trying to stay on her feet, as a flood of wet, ready juice soaked her costume. She brushed his hair between her fingers, and he looked up at her with a look than almost sent her to her knees.

His mouth was wet and insistent when it went to her nipple, suckling it hard through the material, nipping it lightly, causing her to jump and moan. His hands moved to her ass and squeezed. She wanted him to undress her, she wanted to stand naked in front of him, to feel his hands, and his eyes on her

It was a new, bold feeling. But, she would wait for him to find the zipper. She whimpered as he turned his attention to her other nipple, leaving a damp circle where her other nipple tried to press through the black material.

Rick could hear the blood rushing through his ears, his heart pounded so hard that it almost hurt. The yearning burned deep within him like a fast, raging fire. He silently cursed his tight pants. He could feel his erection straining, aching to be released.

Her hands moved over his back and up his sides never lingering. He enjoyed the touch of her hands. He wanted her, he wanted like had never desired anyone before. Rick wrapped his arms around her and pulled gently.

Leigh knew what he wanted and it was the same thing she yearned for right now. She offered no resistance and allowed him to pull her and he fell slowly back with her on top of him.

Their hips seemed to take on a life of their own. He began to grind his grind his swollen crotch against hers and she responded in kind, driving towards him. Leigh had never experienced this level of arousal before and she would have never thought it possible. All of her inhibitions had vanished like a vapor into the night.

Leigh could feel his cock pressing though his pants. She moaned softly at the thought that soon she would feel it pierce her. She closed her eyes as she felt his fingers fumble for a moment with the zipper. This is what she wanted.

Rick held his breath as he took the zipper into his hand and slowly began to pull down on it. He wanted to feel her flesh with his hands. He wanted to taste her with his tongue. He slid his hands inside of her costume and touched her soft, smooth skin. As his hands ran down her back down to her ass, she was glad she wasn't wearing any underwear. She let out a soft moan as his hands squeezed her cheeks.

Higher, and higher, back up to her shoulders his hands ran. He opened the back of her costume and slid it over her shoulders. Leigh offered no resistance and her heart raced as sat up, naked from the waist up. It wasn't something that Leigh would have done but, the girl in the mask would do it. She wanted him to see her like this and the look of raging lust in his eyes only served to fuel her own wanton desires to another level.

The feelings she had right now towards Rick were nothing like she had ever experienced with Bobby. She felt an attraction to Rick that was irresistible, an urge to get closer to him than she had ever been with anyone before. She felt an ache deep inside of her and the only remedy was for him to slide his stiff cock deep inside of her.

His eyes drank in the sight of her naked breasts standing proud from her chest with her dark pink nipples jutting straight out. He thought she was perfect and there was nothing he would change about her at all. Even though they had exchanged but a few words since coming to her room he felt that their eyes and hands had communicated more than words would ever able to do. Rick felt a driving hunger boiling deep inside of his loins. He wanted her, he wanted to fuck her more than he had ever wanted anything in his life.

With a voice that was drunk with lust and passion he looked into the eyes behind the mask. "I want you."

She could barely speak as a chill of excitement and anticipation shivered up her spine and down her arms. She whispered, "I want you, too." And, it was one of the deepest truths she had ever spoken. Being with him, touching him seemed like the most natural thing in the world. Linked. She felt linked.

His fingers continued to squeeze and pluck her nipples as she reached down to unbutton his shirt. She ran her hands over his smooth, muscled chest, feeling the small erect nubs of his nipples. As he teased hers with the palm of his hand, she did the same. Both moaned, both pressed themselves against the other.

She closed her eyes and felt as if she could sense the next movement of his hands and his fingers before he made it. She mirrored the motions in a synchronized dance of exploration and teasing. She wasn't even surprised when he groaned, wrapped his arms around her and pulled her down to take one pink peak into his mouth. He suckled there as she imagined a baby might, and for one brief moment her mind played with the idea that it was his baby there, this man she barely knew. She opened her eyes and shook off the thought, even as her womb contracted in a needy way. She didn't resist when he rolled her to her back and pressed himself between her legs. He pressed against her wet, unrevealed pussy and pulled away. He pressed again and she moaned.

Leigh wrapped her hands in Rick's hair and pulled his mouth to hers. It was a wet, sloppy kiss, with his tongue pushing deep into her mouth. When they came up for air, she whispered, "Please make love to me." She needed to feel him inside of her now.

Rick kissed her lips again, then her chin, and ran his tongue along the curve of her neck as he slid down. He tasted each nipple again, but did not linger there. He took the tiniest nip just below her navel as his hands tugged at the costume which still covered her slim hips. She raised herself and let him take the clothing with him as he slid entirely to the floor. He unzipped her boots in quick quick motions and soon she lay naked in front of him.

To her own surprise, it felt right when he reached to spread her closed knees, splaying her legs apart. His eyes were greeted by her dripping sex, a place more ready for penetration than it had ever been. Leigh would have closed her eyes as he stared, taking in the almost obscene sight of her, but the woman in the mask met the hunger in his eyes with her own famished look.

Rick stood up and let his shirt fall to the floor, and pulled his boots off. He was thankful that they came off easier than they went on. As he stood in front of her he was glad that she could see the bulge in the crotch of his pants. He wanted her to know what she had done to him. He moved to the edge of the bed and undid the red sash.

Leigh sat up and looked into Rick's eyes. "Let me." Her voice was just above a whisper. She wanted to undo his pants and set him free. Her hand caressed his swelling through his pants. She heard him moan slightly as she touched him.

Rick held his breath and watched as her nimble fingers undid one button after another on his pants. She pulled down on his pants and as they reached his knees he stepped out of them.

She could see the front of his underwear was wet already with his excitement. She pulled down on his briefs and exposed his engorged manhood. She took it in her hand and gently moved it back and forth. Leigh looked up and watched his eyes as her hand moved back and forth.

What happened next had never happened before. No matter how much Bobby had begged, pleaded, or cajoled her, she had never taken his erection into her mouth. With this stranger, she was willing. Even more than willing, she wanted to feel his cock in her mouth. Her lips kissed the plum sized head of his manhood and her tongue swirled around the tip, tasting his salty juices.

She let him move over her lips and enter her mouth. His eyes were on her and she knew it. It wasn't what she expected, and she enjoyed the feeling of power she felt as her head moved slowly back and forth over his length. She felt him put his hands on the top of her head and gently rock his hips back in forth in time with her own movements.

It wasn't what she expected at all, she liked how his hardened flesh filled her mouth and that he was watching his stiff manhood being devoured by her willing mouth drove her on. Her hand went between her legs and she touched her swollen pearl of desire.

Leigh moved back and stared at his erection, it glistened with her saliva as it pointed to the ceiling. As much as she would have liked to felt what it would be like to have him finish in her mouth and allow her to taste his thick, peppery seed, there was more that she wanted. She lay slowly back and spread her legs wide. It all seemed to happen in slow motion, he followed her movements downward. She reached up and grabbed his swollen shaft and guided it to her ready entrance.

Their eyes locked as he slowly began to penetrate her.

Her green eyes looked deeply into his as her hips rose to meet his cock. She wanted him; she engulfed him. Something...something...this man wasn't a stranger anymore. He was inside of her now. A part of her. She wrapped her legs around him and held him there, so deep. She felt herself contract around him as he pulled away and slid inside again, slowly, still watching her face. She whispered, "Please," and he leaned down and opened her lips with his tongue.

Rick's movements were deliberate and slow. He wanted this to last. He'd never felt a woman fit him so perfectly, like the proverbial glove. She was velvet. She was wet. She was his.

He pulled back and pushed inside again, a little faster, his body's desire asserting itself. She moaned against his mouth. The lost look of deep pleasure in her eyes was too much, and he began to thrust a little faster. She was moving to take him; she wanted every inch.

Leigh cried out when he thrust into her harder, tapping the limits of her body. It was a new feeling, something she'd ached for but never knew existed. She clung to his shoulders and whispered, "Yes." Her single word seemed to inspire him, as he began to take her faster, with more urgency.

Rick had experienced sex before, but this was different. They were together in body and spirit. As he drove his swollen flesh deep into her he could feel her hips rise to meet him. Their bodies moved in a symbiotic unison that he didn't believe was possible.

As he drove his shaft in and out of her pussy it felt like a million little fingers had wrapped around his organ. Each cycle of sliding in and pulling out of her hot wet depths kept him at a near frenzy. He moved down onto her and gripped her shoulders tightly and sudden rolled the both of them over. He wanted to see her ride him as his stiff cock impaled her tight tunnel of sex. His hands caressed her breasts as his hips rose from the bed driving deep into her. Rick was drunk with lust. His fingers pinched and pulled at her nipples lightly, drawing moans of pleasure from her lips.

Leigh cried out as his hands moved to grip her ass. She felt herself pulled down onto him as he stabbed into her from beneath. Her breasts bounced and her eyes glazed. She leaned back and began to move without his urging, wanting more, needing more.

She propelled herself down onto his hard shaft, crying out with each deep breach of her body. His fingers were on her breasts again, kneading her flesh. A wave of warmth flooded her body. Her skin felt alive in a new way, even as the world fell away. Him. His cock. In her. It was all that mattered now.

His words penetrated the fog of her mind in a distant way, "That's it, baby. Oh god, yes...Are you going to cum for me?" Yes, she wanted to answer him. But, the words didn't come, only the downpour of her juices coating him and her ever louder cries. It had never happened with a man inside of her.

Never. Not this feeling. Not this unbridled lust. Not this carnal thing that had her pressed against his chest now, whimpering into his ear, begging him not to stop.

Like a thoroughbred surging to the finish, Rick drove as hard and as fast as he could. The sudden flood of her warm juices had caught him by surprise. He could feel her body begin to shake as she moaned.

"Fuck me, fuck me," Her words matched both the intensity, and timing of his thrusts. She leaned forward and braced herself with her hands. As her eyes locked onto his, she drove her hips up and down, matching his furious assault on her sex. "I love your cock. I love you fucking me." She didn't recognize her own voice and she had never said things like that before during sex. As her world spun out of control she urged him, "Fill me with your cum. Let me feel it."

Her words drove him over the edge, he couldn't hold on anymore. A loud moan escaped from his lips, "Yes! Yes! He felt the contractions deep in his balls as his cock sent the first wave of his hot cum deep inside of her. Over and over it pulsed, sending more of his pearly white semen to mix with her juices. His own body shuddered at the onslaught of his orgasm. His cock felt like it was on fire, he had never felt an orgasm as intense as this one.

Gradually their motions came to a stop. Leigh's body relaxed against his as the last of his hot sperm filled her. She tingled from head to toe as he wrapped his arms around her. So different. She didn't want to get away from him, her impulse in the past. She wanted to lay with him, to stay with him. She went to rub her cheek against his and suddenly remembered the mask. It had become a part of her while he was in her. Now, she needed the courage to take it off, to pray he liked what he saw.

She sat up a bit, feeling his fingers stroke her right shoulder. Up, down, diagonal, across. Ah, he had found her birthmark. It was just shy of being a perfect star. Before she could pull the mask over her head, he stopped his tracing and looked into her eyes. Something in his stare frightened her a little. He swallowed hard before he said, "Leigh? What is your middle name?"

She cocked her head to the side and grinned, "Rachel. I was named after my grandmother."

He groaned, "Oh, god," then closed his eyes behind the mask for a long moment.

His voice cracked. "Mine is Alexander."

A little panic filled her as she whispered, "Rick, is something wrong?" She felt the hand on her should slide down her arm. He took her hand into his and guided it to his shoulder. She stared a moment. An almost perfect star. As the implications sank in, he reached and pulled the mask from her head. Being separated from the second skin was unnerving as her mind strained to understand what was happening. As he leaned up and untied his own mask, she felt the tears come to her eyes. Richard Alexander, that was her twin brother's name. Alexander and Rachel were the grandparents that their middle names were derived from.

For the both of them, it was like looking into a mirror. The eyes were exactly the same as was the nose. The same shaped mouth.

It took a moment for the realization to sink past the post-orgasmic glow that they both shared.

Leigh's face blanched as the realization sunk in. "That means that you are my..." She couldn't bring herself to finish the sentence.

Downstairs at the party the clock was striking twelve, the bewitching hour on All Hallowed Eve. Luke looked at Missy. His boyish grin had been replaced with a depraved smile. Missy's face had changed as well. Gone was the face that Leigh would have recognized as her friend. The fresh, young look of beauty had been replaced with one of burning malevolence.

"Do you think they know yet?" she growled.

Luke smiled back, "Most certainly. It's been a long time coming but, it has been worth the wait." His toga tented out, displaying his sexual excitement.

She got down on her knees and looked up into his eyes, "May I, master?"

"Yes," Luke replied, his eyes burned red, as red as the flames of Hell. Lucifer looked down as one of his bitches of torment, Misery, took his phallus into her mouth.

Please take the time to vote and comment on this entry.

12