All Comments on 'Misery Loves Company'

by evyltwyns

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
JUST GREAT

Very well written. I almost felt like I was one of them and wish I was. SOOOOO SEXY woohoo!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot

The sex was very hot, and the ending, I didn't see that coming at all. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sorry, but ...

... what ruined the fun for me was, why didn't they recognize each other by their voices?

cncstevecncsteveover 17 years ago
not likely

Brother and sister? They know the other persons name? They haven't been seperated for years? And they don't recognize the others voices? Not likely.

PassionateKissesPassionateKissesover 17 years ago
Hot

I think this story was Hot. It did need a little more explanation at the end and maybe some build up about the family, but overall it was good. And the sex was Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not Bad

Halloween Contest is my favorite time on this site!

I really liked the story but I would have liked a little more developement and background.

Keep it up!

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 17 years ago
Loved the ending!

It's too bad the category almost gives away the ending... but I have to admit, I got so lost in the magnetic pull between the characters that I nearly forgot about it until the end. I LOVE the end, the evil setup, mwah-ha-ha! Great job with this one, and don't worry about the "didn't recognize his/her voice" comments... the ending explains why they didn't recognize each other. Supernatural elements were involved... hello!? You totally suspended my disbelief, anyway... good job, good luck!

TE999TE999over 17 years ago
Old Scratch strikes again.!

Well written story and a dandy ending with a twist. Good luck in the contest.

HotSprings22HotSprings22over 17 years ago
loved it

great story with an interesting twist

Isabella2706Isabella2706over 17 years ago
Wonderful

I loved it, the sex was sizzling and the revelation at the end was like a slap in the face, 10/10 for shock factor! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot sex

Hot story, great first story!

LzBnLvrLzBnLvrover 17 years ago
Loved it!

Great steamy sex. I want to know more about them. Keep up the good work

DarkAngelJLDarkAngelJLover 17 years ago
WOW

All I can say is wow. This was an excellent piece of work. I could pick up on the first twist considering the category it was listed under but the last twist was well, pardon the pun, mind blowing.

MunachiMunachiover 17 years ago
great story...

i am not that big a fan of this category, but in this case i really enjoyed the story, particularly because of the evil twists in the story... very good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Still shocked!!!

I admit it; I never saw the 2nd twist coming! A fun, well-written story with some of the hottest damn sex I've read here! Very erotic and arousing! Hope you do well in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
expected

I really liked it, but i had already known that they were brother and sister, twins i didnt expect. But the start where they said like, my brother has that name, or somthing gave it away. Still i liked the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
fun twist!

That was a totally cool twist! I think you're brave to enter a Halloween contest in this category, you deserve extra props for that, man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Are they...

Mentally challenged? Do they not recognize each others voices? Or know what schools their siblings go to? I mean, come on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Are you going to continue this story?

Please do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Even identical twins don't share birthmarks or moles. And brother-sister cannot be identical twins.

That, and them not recognizing each other, even with lower half of face showing, voices, names, even a remark that her brother has that name. It's all too implausible.

Which isn't to say it wasn't hot. But I'd like to see more effort put into making it somewhat credible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous