Mercedes' Bends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the meantime, Sasha continued the last of the tour with Martin. She showed him around the bungalow area where they had left off. She led him into hers and gave him the tour. She shared hers with another female named Jasmine, who, at the time, was out enjoying the festivities. Martin knew what she wanted, and her next moved proved his thoughts right as she licked her lips and leaned in rubbing her breasts against his chest, making sure his cock rubbed her.

Her fleshy globes were full, she had a bit of meat on her cheeks, yet Martin didn't mind. She had sex appeal. He returned her kiss letting their tongues explore each others mouths. Sasha guided him forth where the kiss broke as she climbed upon the bed, spreading her legs wide exposing both of her fuck holes. His cock sprung into action saluting her like the prefect soldier. Her finger crooked, and he followed lying upon her feeling her moist mound of trimmed curls pressing against the shaft of his cock.

Sasha reached down as she pulled her legs up, gripping Martin's balls, placing them within her wet pussy, rubbing them around as he groaned out. Her legs went up high in the air opening her up as she smashed his twin set of orbs in her fuck hole, and rubbed her cunt against his groin. Martin's eyes rolled back in his head, as he rolled his head about his shoulders. The bitch was hot, he could feel her pussy muscles squeezing and releasing his balls within her sopping wet cunt. "F-fuck S-asha," was all he could say as his cock twitched a few times, pressed between his stomach and her own as she removed her hand letting her cunt muscles keep his balls in her hole.

"Yes Martin I can do amazing things with my pussy. Just think what your cock is going to feel like in there, fucking me while I squeeze it like I am your nuts baby." She continued the ministrations with her pussy muscles as Martin hoped and prayed he wouldn't shoot his load prematurely. Mercedes' whereabouts was no longer on his mind as he dropped his head and bit her hard pink nipples, his hands mauling her big tits. Martin bit, chewed, and suckled both nipples, going back and forth from one to the other as she groaned out louder and louder. He knew she was a screamer right from the get go, as her voice rose with each bite to her chewy pink cherry like nubs. Martin could feel the pre cum bubbling from the tip of his cock as she grunted and groaned under him.

In the meantime Mercedes was being led to the lining quarters by Al. He told her he had a big surprise for her. Mercedes was all excited as he stood her in the middle of the floor and told her to kneel like a good little cock slut. Mercedes listened and knelt quickly with her hands resting on her thighs, her fingertips rubbing her thighs slowly with a huge smile. "Ok guys, come on in," Al shouted. Her head turned quickly as she looked to the bungalow door seeing two other men walk through it and stand before her naked. One was the guy he was with at the falls, and the other was a very well built black man with a muscular body. Her eyes ran down him, stopping at his cock, noticing he did live up to that myth about black males being hung like horses. She licked her lips and grinned from ear to ear looking at the three males before her with decent sized pricks.

The door opened to Sasha's bungalow. In walked a short, cute, well-endowed blonde, supporting a smile upon her face. Martin stopped and blushed, pushing himself up as Sasha grabbed him and held him upon her, keeping his balls inside her pussy as she tightened the muscles making him groan softly. Jasmine walked over to the bed, leaned over and kissed Sasha's lips passionately as Martin watched. Breaking the kiss she looked him over "He's very handsome; just like you said, baby."

"I told you he was," Sasha said as she licked Martin's neck talking as if he wasn't even there. "Martin, please meet Jasmine, my lover. Jasmine has never been with a man before, so I decided to give her a man as a Nude Day gift. That's where you come in to play," she said in a soft voice. Martin was speechless; he didn't know what to say. He'd never been in this situation before.

"Um, I-I don't understand." Martin said with a slight quiver in his voice. He felt Sasha release his balls and let him get up. Martin stood there with both girls, his cock still at half mast as they looked at each other, and then to him.

Sasha sat up on the bed and smiled. "Martin, I want you to fuck Jasmine while I watch, and perhaps I'll masturbate or play a little with you, or her while you do. Jasmine has been my lesbian lover for years. Recently, I have been trying to convince her to have sex with a man just once to feel what a real, good hard cock feels like in her tight, wet pussy. She's been so resentful of the idea, till I told her it was my gift to her today in celebration of Nude day; this is also the day we met here years ago. So, it's kind of an anniversary gift as well. Anyways, I fuck her a lot with a strap-on, but she doesn't know what cock feels like; and just once, I want her to have a man. That way, maybe, we'll find one to join us now and then, for shits and giggles. You know what I mean, Marty?"

All Martin could do was nod his head and try to take it all in. First, he watched his daughter start masturbating; then he got the best blow from her mouth; he fucked her ass; her pussy. taking her virginity; and now, a threesome, with a lesbian couple. He was afraid what was next. He chuckled within, not letting the other two hear him as he shook his head slightly. "Is that a no Marty?" Sasha asked.

Sasha leaned over and ran her tongue around Jasmine's erect nipple as she sucked and pulled it with her lips as she looked to her soft eyes. She released her nipple with a soft tender kiss to it and stood back up. "I promise baby. I'll be right here the whole time. I just want you to enjoy it, okay?" She turned to Martin, "Well, will you do the honors?"

Martin smiled, and thought to himself, 'You only live once.' "Sure Sasha. This will probably be the only time I have two lovely females at one time." Sasha squealed with delight and kissed him and then kissed Jasmine, who looked terrified.

"Baby, if you don't like it, or enjoy it, that's fine. I just want you to give it a try, just once, for me; and I'll drop it from here on out." Sasha spoke as she tweaked the twin tips of her lover. Martin watched the two as his cock stirred, seeing the playful affection between the two ladies. Sasha took her by the hand and sat her upon the bed, then did the same to Martin. "Oh come on, nobody here bites; unless you want me to," she said with a chuckle. Martin laughed, as did Jasmine. Martin slipped an arm around Jasmine, trying to ease the tension between them as his macho ego started to take over. He gave her a hug.

Jasmine snuggled closer, and waited for his next move as Sasha moved back and sat in the chair watching them get cozy and acquainted. Martin slipped his hand down and covered her bare B cup breast within his hand. His fingers rubbed over her nipple feeling it stiffen to his touch. He turned and pressed his body against hers, laying her back; letting his hot breath wash over her neck and ear as he whispered softly. "Why don't you relax and let me tend to things Jasmine? Just relax like Sasha said." Jasmine liked what was happening, what she was feeling, as her pussy muscles twitched. Sasha was ignoring them as she was watching out the window, seeing two men going into the bungalow across the way; one was a built black man, the other, a shorter chunky white guy with long hair.

"Nice," Martin whispered as he palmed her stiff nipple. Taking the other into his mouth, he suckled upon it; chewing it playfully as he pulled and released it. Jasmine closed her eyes and relaxed. He moved up and kissed her, darting his tongue in and out of her mouth, feeling her responding back with a bit of passion. Jasmine's mind was in a whirlwind; all she could think about was how good his tongue would feel in her wet pussy.

Sasha was no longer pretending to ignore them; she leaned forward in her chair. Her eyes sparkled feverishly as she watched Martin's mouth move down, and go from one stiff peak to another, suckling and teasing. "I-I want to umm...well feel your tongue in my, my pussy" Jasmine whispered to Martin as she spread her legs open wide for him, as he was laying aside her at the time.

"Well Hon, you don't like taking things slow, do you?" he said with a chuckle, making her blush as he held a sexy grin upon his face.

Sasha shrugged. "How was I to know my girl was going to like it so much?" She watched Jasmine, knowing she was hot, wet, and ready; almost, making her feel a tingle of jealousy as she watched the two. Martin moved down on the floor and between her legs, as they hung over the edge. Martin dove in tongue first; his cock was like steel; almost as he had two pussies, seeping sweet cunt juices around him, and one he was about to devour with his mouth.

Jasmine closed her eyes and softly moaned. His tongue was almost as talented as Sasha's. He seemed to know just where to lick and probe, to bring lust filled moans of pleasure from her. Martin heard the moans, feeling the light bucking of her hips against his face, and knew it was time to suck her clit into his mouth. As he left his tongue flicker and rub around her erect little flap of flesh, she cried out in bliss, followed by a few grunts. Her hips lifted as she bounced her ass up and down on the bed rubbing her pussy all over his face.

The three naked men looked her over as she knelt there in the tub. They were talking amongst themselves as she was able to hear bits and pieces of the conversation. She heard the good looking black man speak "How much you want for her?"

"Ah, well I don't know, she has a nice fuckable ass, virgin pussy and a great cock sucking mouth," Al answered. "Make me an offer and I'll think about it." They haggled over it, as Mercedes started to wonder more and more what was going on. She felt her heart thump within her chest as they continued to talk. "Watch this guys and you'll both see what I mean," Al said as he turned to her, pushing his cock in her face glaring down to her as if he were her Master. "Suck me my cock, slut," he demanded. Mercedes quickly opened her mouth and engulfed his limp cock sucking on it like she was being filmed. Both men's eyes opened wide as they watched her inhale his cock in her mouth and suck hard and deep. "You will suck me till I tell you to stop, slut," Al said as she nodded her head.

The more she sucked the more her price went up. They settled on an amount and all three shook hands among each other to seal the deal. Al pulled his hard cock from her mouth and shoved her toward the other two men. Mercedes was excited, she knew nothing would happen to her, but she wasn't one hundred percent sure. Part of her excitement was the unknown, and the other part was the fear. The two men grabbed her; one placed a blindfold over her eyes as the other lifted her up over his shoulder like she was weightless. She heard Al tell them to take her out the back way so nobody would see them.

Mercedes heard the wooden screen door open and close, followed by the sound of them rustling into the weeds, then the scent of cedar and pine, knowing they were entering the woods as her heart raced faster within her chest. He carried her, for what seemed a while, then finally placed her down on the ground and told her to kneel. She did as told feeling sand under her as she knelt still, as told. With the blindfold in place she couldn't see what was going on around her, but she knew what was going to happen. She would only scream for help if they tried to fuck her pussy; that was no reserved for her daddy, and her daddy only.

In the meantime, her daddy was licking Jasmine's slopping wet, juicy pussy. He slipped two fingers within her cunt, hearing her groan out in release. She grabbed his bobbing head with both hands. Her first climax of the evening nearly took Jasmine's breath away as Martin devoured her snatch, Sasha watching intently, feeling her own pussy dripping with sticky juices.

"Good girl. Are you ready for his rock hard cock now baby?" Sasha asked the question as Martin got up, helping Sasha ease Jasmine up on the bed fully, positioning her like a doll with her legs wide apart, and her pussy lips splayed fully open, while Martin stood watching the two of them together.

"Oh yes," Jasmine quickly answered, as she bucked her hips to the air in anticipation. "I want it!"

Martin grinned and laughed as Sasha kissed Jasmine's mouth hard and deep. Sasha played with Jasmine's tits and fingered her a little bit, just like Martin had a few minutes before. Then she stopped, moving Jasmine's arms above her own head. Jasmine grabbed Sasha's wrists and wrapped her fingers around them holding tightly as she moaned out with pleasure. Martin knelt upon the bed and moved between her thighs as Sasha stayed kneeling at Jasmine's side. Jasmine looked down and had finally seen what Martin's cock looked like, rock hard.

"Where do you want it, Honey?" He asked her as the swollen head rubbed against her inner pussy walls of pink velvet slick flesh.

"In my pussy, my ass, in my mouth," she quickly wailed as her ass bounced all over the bed. Sasha held her wrists tightly above her. The look on Sash's face was priceless as Martin looked toward her with a smile. Sasha had created a cock monster, suddenly, in Jasmine; a gift that she might now have regretted giving her for Nude day and their anniversary. "I-I want it everywhere!" Sasha laughed and realized this was only because it was new to her girl, and she shouldn't feel threatened, and needed to just go with the flow and enjoy it.

"Okay baby. You have fun, I'll be right here in the chair," Sasha spoke to Jasmine as she released her wrists. Quickly Jasmine grabbed Sasha's wrist, bringing her fingers to her mouth, licking and sucking them clean of her own cunt juices. Once she released them she whispered softly to her older lover "Please guide him into my pussy Sasha." Sasha smiled and reached down gripping the base of Martin's cock as she curled her fingers around him tightly leading him forth. Martin eased his flared cock head inside her pussy with Sasha's help. Sasha moved her hand, and little by little, he inched his way in deeper until they were rocking steadily as one. Sasha was kneeling right beside Jasmine, caressing her firm globes of flesh, and kissing her now and then. All Jasmine was aware of, at that minute, was Martin's big fat long cock filling her wanton dripping pussy to capacity, and still just barely scratching the itch that was deep inside of her.

Cocks poked toward Mercedes, from what seemed like, all sides. She opened her mouth, and one thick curved cock was pushed inside it. She felt a hand grab her hair, wrapping the long strands around his fingers making her suck it; making her take it so deeply, she gagged. They made her suck them off; all of them. Their cocks were sweaty and hard, each tasting of male musk; and the three were full of hot cum. She had no idea who was who, no idea where the third one came from.

Mercedes sucked them all, until they came. Each man grunted and groaned as Mercedes did what she did best. As each rock hard man erupted in turn, he pulled his cock out to shoot the cum all over her from her head to her thighs; and then the next one took over doing the same thing as the one before. She sucked them all off. Mercedes knelt there submissively and did as they commanded her to do; she wanted to lease all these men. She swallowed what they gave her and savored the feel of the rest sliding down into her flesh like a slimy string of pearls. She sucked them until there wasn't a hard cock among the three in a circle standing around her. Mercedes then knelt there, waiting to hear who spoke first, or what was told of her to do next.

What happened next was a total surprise to her, as well as a total delight, in all senses of the word. All three men stood closer to her; she could feet the sand kick up upon her feet and the sides of her legs as they shuffled forth. This time, instead of feeding her their cocks full of cum, they began to piss on her. The first stream of hot piss hit her breasts as it seemed to move all over both of her firm tits, spraying her all over. Then the next hot forceful stream she felt, started at the back of her neck, moved across her shoulders and down her back. As the first two streams seemed to have slowed down, a third was felt upon her belly and between her thighs upon her dripping aching pussy. Mercedes parted her knees wider letting him have better aim at her swollen snatch. She moaned and groaned feeling her body covered with hot piss as the last one finished up.

This scene was one that Mercedes had fantasized about for a long time; she had never thought she would actually have it happen to her. She knelt there blindfolded and poised, showing all three men she was a good little sex slave. She showed them that she loved to gobble cocks and cum, and that she was willingly ready to do just about anything, even if it humiliated her to please them.

Jasmine was bucking under Martin like a whore in heat. She rode him hard as she felt the second climax rip through her small framed body, screaming out she wanted more. Sasha suckled her nipples, bit them, and licked around them while she neared the end of her orgasm, feeling Jasmine's chest rising hard and falling fast. Her breaths were erratic and shallow as she tried to regain them. Martin watched the two; his cock ached to cum, yet he hadn't as of yet. He didn't want to take a chance at impregnating her.

Jasmine and Sasha decided it was time to change positions. Jasmine moved while Martin was guided down on the bed to lie on his back with Sasha's help. Her hand gripped his thick prick once again as she held it steady; not that he needed help there. He watched as Jasmine straddled over it, dropping hard down on him, barley giving her lesbian lover time to move her hand out of the way. The sound of her wetness and excitement was heard as the sticky nectar gushed out around his cock from her snatch as she sat hard upon him and began grinding away. Jasmine was riding his cock like she does when Sasha wears the strap on.

Out from her mouth, she cried, begged, and pleaded for Martin to fuck her in the ass. He had a hard time holding back now; her cunt was squeezing him repeatedly. His hips were bucking up and down on the bed as she fucked him senseless, riding him like a bucking bronco. Jasmine was groaning out with each deep penetrating thrust in her wanton fuck hole. Sweat was beading off her brow as well as Martin's as they grinded hard as one.

Jasmine moved to her hands and knees over Martin. He sucked and bit her swaying tits as his mouth found one nipple, then the other, going back and forth between them as she cried out louder for him to take her ass. Sasha moved from their sides and knelt behind Jasmine. She began to prime her tight puckered hole with her tongue and fingers. Martin took over, grabbing her hips, spearing her tight pink ring on his cock. He held her tightly, his male animal taking over, as he rammed his cock in her ass in one thrust.

Jasmine cried out in pain, yet loved how his fat stiff prick filled her ass fully. She sat there for a few seconds as Martin grinded into her asshole with his cock grunting and groaning. He felt Sasha's heated breaths and warm mouth on his balls as she licked and suckled the sweaty, pussy-juiced-coated sac. That was all it took! He felt his balls tighten in her hot mouth as he gripped Jasmine's hips tight and began plowing his cock in and out of her ass. His own ass bounced upon the bed. His hot seed churned within his balls with the help of Sasha's mouth. Both, Jasmine and Martin, moaned and cried out as they reached their peaks; both releasing at the same time. They rode their orgasms out fully, as Martin pumped her ass full of his milky white man seed, grunting with every stream shooting from the tip of his prick.

1...456789