Mercedes' Bends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rubbed his head hard against her clit teasing it as he grunted and groaned. Martin whispered into her ear, "Honey daddy loves you so much, you feel so good." He breathed a hot breath along her neck as he nibbled her ear between his soft lips. Mercedes moaned out letting her nails rake along his shaft as she lifted her upper thigh, spreading them as she pushed his thick hard cock between her swollen lips.

"I-I love you too daddy, so much. This trip has been great." She said between cries of pleasure as she rubbed his swollen knob against her clit, feeling her sticky juices flowing from her virgin fuck hole. She wanted his cock; she was hungry to be fed it again. Pulling away she knew he was the one, he was the one to take her fully into womanhood. Mercedes rolled over and looked to him, curling her fingers around his swollen shaft stroking him.

"D-daddy, I wanted somebody that loved me, like I loved them, to take my virginity." She swallowed hard, as a few beads of sweat formed upon her brow as she got nervous. "U-m-m-m daddy, will you, you do it? Will you take it? You said the guy should be special, right?"

She continued to stroke his slick moist pussy juice covered cock, causing it to almost throb within her fingers. Martin suckled in a deep breath letting it out slowly. Deep inside he wanted to be that special guy, he wanted to cause her to have her first vaginal orgasm. "Honey, are you sure?" Martin in his own perverted way wanted to take her virginity, he'd never had a virgin before, and he knew that was his smaller head thinking. The thought made his cock jerk and jump.

"Daddy, I know you're the one. If you don't want to, I understand." Mercedes went to remove her hand from around his rigid prick, as Martin stopped her, locking eyes with his daughter. His own fingers curled around hers helping him stroke his own hard fuck pole. His larger hand covered her fully, as she gripped tightly, softly moaning.

"No, no, no Honey. Daddy will gladly assist you in this, I want to. I want to be that one that takes you to another new height." He released his hand from hers letting her continue to stroke his cock. He reached over and gripped her hips pushing her back, as he parted her thighs. He moved her hand from his cock and folded them above her head letting her rest her head upon them. "Let daddy get his little girl ready to be a woman." His fingers went between her thighs as the tips rubbed along her parted slit. He slipped between them as she opened her legs wider for him, pulling her feet up and spreading her knees open, like a butterfly.

Martin moved and knelt between them looking into her eyes, as his two fingers slipped into her tight wet hole, he groaned out feeling how tight her pussy was again. Her wetness was felt as it flowed from within her hole; the sound of her pussy sucking his fingers in and out was heard by both. "M-m-m honey, so wet for daddy's cock, this will be easy to enter and tight." Mercedes bucked her hips against his fingers. Martin knew this would be a bit harder for her, he could feel her hymen with the tips of his fingers. "Honey, didn't you ever use a vibrator or anything to masturbate?"

"No daddy, I never did. Why?" She groaned out feeling his fingers curl within her slopping wet pussy. His cock was thumping; the blood was flowing through his veins faster than ever as he fingered her sweet snatch.

"Ok, Honey it might hurt a bit, you might feel a slight bit of pressure when I stick my cock in almost fully, till daddy breaks through your hymen. There will also be a little bit of blood, but nothing to worry about okay?" he wanted her to relax and know what she was going to go through, he wanted it perfect.

Nodding her head in a yes manner she grunted feeling his finger thrust hard and deep into her cunt. Martin thought maybe he could bust through with his fingers but he couldn't. He was ready to ride her, to take her. His cock was aching to be in his daughter virgin pussy. He parted her thighs wider as he bent down kissing her inner thighs, licking along her slit as he flicked the tip of his tongue against her erect little flap of flesh. He knew if he even touched his cock he would possibly shoot a load. They both groaned together as he suckled it between his lips nibbling her clit.

Mercedes moaned and rubbed her cunt against her daddy's face breathing heavier. Martin knew to stop before they both came prematurely. He moved back and kneeled between her legs again, he gripped her ankles with his fingers and split her legs wide open. Looking down at her beautiful open fuck hole, her pink puckered asshole was in view as well. That tight hole he had his cock in last night looked just as good if not better this morning because he could actually see it. He guided his cock towards her entrance as his hips moved forth. He could see the bit of pre bubbling from the tip. He knew he needed a condom, but everything slipped his mind after he saw her hole, seeing it open to his dickhead.

Martin watched his tip enter her pussy, seeing the juices push out around the bulbous head as he entered her. They both breathed out hard, twining moans and groans as he entered the head. Her muscles grabbed about it almost trying to suck her daddy's cock in her hole. He guided his flared head within her warm moist love tunnel, rubbing along her tight inner walls, as she and he both groaned. Martin raised his hands above her head searching for her own. He laced his fingers with her own as he blanketed his daughter's body stretching her arms out and holding them there. His hips lowered fully as he rocked them, his cock moving in and out as she thrashed her head side to side.

"O-oh daddy, yes, oh yes!" she cried out as his lips pursed about her one taut nipple, suckling it. He let her push herself up moving his cock in and out of her depths till it was three quarters within her slimy cunt. Mercedes stopped as she felt Martin give his hips a thrust forth, the head pressing against her hymen as she cried out. Martin knew it would hurt as she pulled back, feeling her velvet walls around his cock as he groaned.

"Honey, s-h-h-h-h trust daddy it will feel so good in a minute." Martin kissed her lips, pushing his tongue within her dark warm mouth, twining it about her own as he rammed his cock into her hole, feeling the head break through the thin membrane. His daughter cried out feeling the pain, her screams caught by his mouth as she whimpered. Martin busted through, his cock sunk into her pussy depths; he stopped, laying there, letting her grow used to it. Breaking the kiss, he kissed her salty tears, looking upon her as she squeezed his hands tightly.

"Daddy, it, it hurt." She cried out as he kissed her lips rolling his hips upon her own letting her grow used to the girth. He was harder than ever before, his cock was pulsating within her pussy.

"Honey, the worst is over, just wait, just let daddy make it all better you will see. Remember? I said it will hurt; it hurts before it feels better. Now just move with daddy and take daddy's cock. Honey, make love to your daddy, show daddy how much you want this, want him."

"Y-yes daddy" she said as she let her hips move in synch with his own. He was right, she thought. The pain was leaving, and the pleasure was now beginning to take over her body. They moved in a rhythmic motion, looking within each other's eyes, kissing and biting playfully as they neared their climaxes. "I want you to tell daddy when you're ready to cum, so we can cum together honey. Please? It makes it so special." She nodded her head as his cock filled her cunt fully; piercing her depths, like it did her ass.

Both began to moan in pleasure as Martin felt her pussy muscles clenching his turgid prick. Mercedes moaned feeling the thick head plowing through her cunt walls, as he bottomed out every time. Her body gave in; she moved faster, picking the pace up as she clenched his hands within her own. He held her down under him making her fight to move. Martin loved a good fight, and sensed his daughter loved the same thing.

Martin turned his hands so that his palms were pressing against his daughter's. He lifted up from his hips and rammed into her pussy, pile driving her hard as she screamed out in pleasure. "O-Oh my God daddy that feels so good. Yes-s-s m-more p-please ... daddy ... harder ... m-m-m, yes-s-s- please!" Mercedes called to him, begging her daddy for more, realizing how good it felt to finally have a nice long hard cock in her slopping wet pussy. Martin gave his daughter what she asked for. Her begging him, added to his need to cum. He rammed her hard, jutting her body up along the silkiness of the sleeping bag. His hands held her under him as her head thrashed; her screaming encouraged him to keep fucking her like a little wanton slut.

Mercedes felt her daddy shoving his cock in and out of her sloshing pussy. The scent of raw rough sex was filling the tent. He felt her pussy clamp rhythmically around his thick cock as she screamed out bucking wildly under him as she came. Martin held back getting in at least a dozen more strokes, not wanting to stop fucking her warm wet cunt. He pulled out and grabbed his slick pole in his hand and began jacking off all over her stomach, her tits and her face.

Mercedes' eyes grew wide as she watched his milky white cream shoot from the tip, her mouth opening, trying to catch it as if it were drops of rain. Both were breathing heavy, trying to grasp for breaths. Martin was moaning as he felt his balls unload on her beautiful sleek body. From her face, to her glistening pussy, she was marked by her daddy's hot seed.

Martin fell upon her, laying there, kissing her deeply, forcing his mouth upon hers while his tongue found her own. She groaned and moaned within his mouth, as her hands raked along his back. Mercedes now got a taste of what a good cock in her pussy felt like and loved it. The makings of a young nymphomaniac had just begun. Martin rolled off her as she rubbed his cum around her flesh, laughing out as she smiled to him. "Daddy; that was incredible!" she said in excitement. Martin laughed as he softly kissed her; leaning over her, he lapped at the droplet of his cum upon her lips, her chin and anywhere else upon her face tasting the salty seed. They lay there in silence for a few moments till Mercedes rolled over and chuckled, "Daddy! Happy Nude Day!"

Martin smiled and returned the greeting back to her. "Damn; now that was the way to celebrate a holiday Honey. We need to do that more often. It's a shame you're leaving me soon; guess we'll need to take advantage of the time we have left, huh?" He hadn't thought whether they would continue fucking while at home or if this weekend was a one time deal; he awaited her response.

"I guess your right daddy. I'll be sleeping in your bed till I go. Maybe now you will be home more often and earlier right?"

"Yes Honey! If you're going to be waiting for me at home everyday, you bet, I'll be home early to spend all the time, you want, with you. If it wasn't for this weekend, we'd have never gotten this close. I'm glad I woke up and realized what was happening between us, and caught it in time before it was too late."

Martin got up helping his daughter to her feet, slapping her playfully on the ass as she squealed out in delight. He'd suggested they quick grab a 'shower' under the waterfall, then head back here to eat a light breakfast, pack up their gear, and head to the colony for the afternoon celebration. Mercedes thought that the plan was good, and agreed. They grabbed clean clothing, the small bag of toiletries and then dressed quickly and headed out.

They didn't mess around this time. Both of them got undressed and stood under the falls, letting the water run over their naked bodies. Martin soaped her up and she returned the favor to her daddy in return. It could have easily led to another fucking, but both knew there wasn't enough time if they wanted to be on time for the festivities. Martin was done first; he dried off and dressed, gathering things as she was washing her long hair. He stood there for a few minutes and watched her under the water. His cock twitched within his nylon shorts, his mind raced with thoughts of crawling in bed with his daughter every night, and making love to her, or just plain out and out, fucking each other.

Martin's hand rubbed the helmet that began to swell within his shorts while watching her. She turned her head and laughed. "None of that daddy; I see you playing with your cock. Save that for tonight when we get home!" She hollered out to him, causing Martin to blush a bit, feeling his cheeks warm as he moved his hand away.

"I'm going to hold your pretty little ass to that now. Since you want to tease, you better put up!" He shouted back to her and laughed. Mercedes laughed and joined him; her tits bounced as she ran toward him with a towel in her hand not bothering to dry off. She slipped on her sandals, and a summer type spaghetti strap short dress with nothing under it. She didn't see the need to dress when it was just going to come off. Martin wore his sandals, shorts and a muscle shirt, thinking the same thing, neither feeling a tad bit nervous about where they were going.

They headed back down to the campsite and packed everything up, and then sat on the log eating fruit, and granola bars while drinking soda. They talked between themselves as they stole kisses here and there cuddling up like young lovers. Both were feeling that heavy attraction, knowing that they could fuck all day long till it was out of their systems, but didn't. They had fun plans, and were going to go join the celebration of Nude day with Al and the others.

Everything was packed up and placed, and the tent was down and rolled up. They decided to pack it all and take it with them. They saw on the map, there was an easier way down the mountain to their SUV, which would cause them to back track. They grabbed their backpacks and the cooler, and headed along the trail toward the colony.

They stopped before the entrance way, hearing the loud music, the shouting of others having fun. They could smell the food on the grills cooking away. Immediately, as they walked in they were stopped and Mercedes explained she was Al's guest; they both were. As she began to explain, Al ran over and hugged her tightly. Martin glared and Al caught it backing away a bit. He showed them in. Mercedes and Martin were looking around the area; there must have been about 200 plus people in what seemed to be a large courtyard. He helped her remove her backpack and placed it under a tree with the rest of their gear. "Everything will be fine here. You can either undress here and place your clothing upon the cooler or walk inside and undress either way you will be naked when you're done."

Al told them he'd be back in a minute and disappeared. They chose to undress there, and they did, standing there for a few moments until a young redhead came over and introduced herself. Following her was Al, he whisked Mercedes away to show her about. "Hello; I'm Sasha, a member here at Wisteria Meadows. Welcome to the celebration of Nude day. I can show you around, if you like. It seems your girlfriend has already got a tour guide to show her." Martin wanted to correct her, but didn't. He looked her over quickly as she turned her head; she was indeed a true redhead. Her patch of triangular shaped trimmed locks between her thighs matched her long flowing red tress. She was a bit chunky, and very busty, yet she still made his cock twitch.

Martin introduced himself and agreed to go on a tour; she walked him around the gardens and showed him where the place got its name from. There were wisteria plants planted all along the privacy fencing and along the walkways, where it formed arches they could walk through. The grounds of the colony were very well taken care of. She showed him the sauna area with natural springs feeding into mud baths, and other such luxuries like a spa would have. Sasha walked aside him; Martin couldn't but help notice her breasts bouncing with each step, her nipples erect and poking forth.

She guided him inside, where others were gathered around talking and drinking in a large, what seemed to be, lounge area. They got drinks, and continued on the tour. Sasha led him to the private bungalows and explained how guests could either have a private one or share with another single or couple. The tour lasted a while; he looked down to his watch and noted that already two hours had passed. He was wondering what his daughter was doing, since he was with Sasha.

Mercedes was doing the same thing; except she was shown it all backwards, and Al hadn't taken her to the bungalow area as of yet. They stopped and played a bit of volleyball and chatted as he introduced her to other guests and members. Both, Martin and his daughter, felt at home among the members and invited guests, each forgetting it was a nudist colony in certain ways but the obvious. There was a sound like a loud bell clanging, quickly everyone headed back toward the gardens where there were a few people standing there with microphones, and others lounging in the grass or standing around.

The owners of the colony started to speak, greeting everyone and thanking them for coming out to spend Nude day with them and the members, and celebrating. They explained why and how it came about; how they started the colony, and all the little details that followed. Martin spotted his daughter; she was lying on her stomach on a blanket, listening with a group that seemed to be of her own age. Martin felt a twinge of jealousy, yet knew he had to let her enjoy herself. Sasha stretched out aside him, lying back as she folded her hands under her head. Martin gazed over her and smiled; his cock jerked a few times. He moved so she wouldn't notice the slight hard on that was starting.

Everyone clapped as the speeches were over and went about the celebration, having fun, eating, dancing, just enjoying the freedom of being naked, or dressed. The company around them, Martin really started to like it; he'd now realized it didn't matter where you were from, your title, or status, along the line somewhere you were going to meet. He'd met housewives, doctors, lawyers, bus drivers; you name it, all in different areas of jobs, and from all over the United States. He and Sasha mingled with others for a while, and then decided to eat. They went through the serving line, and then headed to a nice out of the way place under a tree on the far side of the grounds.

They spoke between themselves, laughing and having a good time. She explained she'd been a member for going on five years and why she loved being naked and how she had found the colony. When all was said and done, they realized they had a lot in common, and lived only two hours apart from one another. He couldn't but help look her over, she spread her thighs apart, as he got a nice look of her pussy, watching the twin lips part seeing the velvety pink walls. Not as nice as his daughter's, but the view made his cock hard.

Martin tried to hide it before Sasha saw, but he didn't move fast enough. "Listen Martin, it's okay. Your not the only guy around here that gets a hard on. I'm flattered actually." She laughed and made him feel at ease. In the meantime, Mercedes was eating with the group she'd met, while Al was trying to get her to give him a good bye blow job or let him fuck her in the ass again. He was pushing the issue hard, trying to get her to go with him back to his bungalow, and she kept turning him down.

Mercedes looked and chuckled, seeing his cock was already hard for her. She raised her eyes along his body and leaned into him whispering in his ear. "M-m-m-m that cock is nice and hard for me isn't it?" He reached up and grabbed at her breasts tweaking her nipples, stretching them and letting them fling back as if they were rubber bands. They both groaned out, and finally she gave into him. Al got up and led her back to his bungalow that he shared with two others and closed the door behind them.

1...456789