Memories in the Snow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tongue teased in and around your bottom. You rolled your hips and moaned.

After you lowered your hips, I dribbled a few drops of Irish Cream on your pussy and gently licked it off. Your juices covered my chin, ran down over your bottom. I rubbed one finger around your wet hole before pressing it slowly inside.

As my finger slid inside, you pushed your pussy against my face and pulled at your bonds holding your arms above your head. Taking my mouth off your pussy, I asked, "Do you like my finger in your bottom?"

You moaned, "Yes."

And raised your hips, trying to touch my lips. With a little laugh, I poured a few more drops of Irish Cream onto your pussy and sucked your lips into my mouth, I teased your clit, tasting your body mixed with the sweet cream. Removing my finger from your bottom, I rubbed another finger in the juices collecting around your bottom and pressed them both into your tight little ass. You pressed back against my fingers, pushing them deeper into your body.

I could feel your clit swelling as I licked and teased it with my tongue. Your hips moved my fingers in and out of your ass. My tongue licked, my lips sucked you in and out of my mouth... you made a little cry, your hips pushed harder against my face... you moaned, I slipped my fingers out of your body and pressed three back in...

You shuddered and cried out, "ooohhgggggaaaaddd... Suck my cunt... Lick me... I'm gonna to explode all'ver your face!"

"... Oh baby I,I,I,I'm Fall,fall,fa-a-a-allin' ..."

Your body tensed, you moaned, I slid my fingers deeper in your ass and licked your gushing cunt as your body bucked and swayed. I held your hip with one hand and tried to keep my mouth on your cunt while you screamed out...

"Uuugggggggghhhh... oooooohhhhhhhh... pleeeeeeeasssseeeeee... yyeeeesssssss..."

My fingers slipped out of your body with a little wet sound and I laid my head on your thigh as your heart and breathing calmed. Your body relaxed, I touched your hips, gently kissed your sensitive pussy; you jumped and I laughed softly.

Naked, I walked to the bath, washed my hands, grabbed a small glass of soda from the kitchen and returned to untie your wrists. With a sensuous little sigh, you removed the belt from around your eyes and took a sip of the soda while I tossed the cushions back on the sofa.

I turned back and you smiled, reached up, wrapped your hand around my still hard cock, and whispered, "Would you like to put this big hard cock in my tight ass?" And slipped it into your mouth.

"Oooh gaaawd, yeees. You know how I looooove your tight ass." I sighed.

You turned and pulled one cushion back off onto the floor and said, "Get the KY out of the bedroom."

With a laugh I smacked your bottom and hurried to the bedroom. Picking up the tube of KY and your mini vibrator, I hurried back to find you with your head and shoulders on the sofa and your bottom glowing in light of the dying fire.

"...The Sun is setting like molasses in the sky..."

I put the little toy in your hand and kissed your shoulders and back. As I ran my hands along your back, you touched the vibrator to your pussy and made a little moan. I kissed the small of your back, squeezed a large glob of KY onto my cock and on your bottom; you make a little squeal with the cold, and turned to smile at me.

Rubbing the gel around my cock and into your bottom, I whispered, "Are you ready to be filled?"

You moaned and breathed, "Yessss."

"... Black velvet and that little boy smile Black velvet with that slow southern style..."

Taking my cock in one hand, I pressed the head against your ass and waited for you to open. I could feel the buzz of your little vibrator as you played with your pussy. With a silent little pop, my cock slipped into your body. You made a little groan as it slid in a couple of inches before I stopped to let you relax again. I caressed your hips and waist with my hands as you pushed back to take couple more inches. With a deep moan, I pushed the rest of my cock in you and you gasped as I stuffed your ass full.

"Sweetheart, your ass is so tight... I can feel the vibrator buzz... You're so hot inside..." I whispered in a hoarse voice.

After a few moments, I slowly pulled back and added more gel before sliding back inside. You uttered a little moan and wiggled your bottom.

"You feel so big inside me... it takes my breath away." You sighed.

I put my hands on each side of your waist just above your hips and slid my cock gently in and out of your ass. You rubbed your pussy with the little vibrator. I thrust and you cried out before burying your face into the cushion and pushing your bottom back driving me deeper... I pulled my hips back, holding your waist tight; I thrust deeper and harder into your body.

"...Up in Memphis the music's like a heat wave White lightning, bound to drive you wild..."

Your ass tightened around my cock as you came with a muffed cry. After a few more thrusts, I felt my cock swell and explode, filling your ass with jets of my cum... With a cry, you pushed back against me and rotated your bottom. I pulled your hips and made a deep rumbling moan.

My cock still inside, I leaned over your body to kiss your back and neck. My cock slowly softened and slipped out, a little trail of come and gel followed. Using my fingertips, I gently teased your wet bottom and you made a little cooing noise...

"...Black velvet if you please. ...If you please If you please ..."

With little slap on your bottom, I took your hand and helped you to your feet and held you close.

"Lets clean up a little and snuggle up front of the fire..." I sighed and led you into the bathroom to wash off my cock and hands. While you finished cleaning up, I heated up a little cocoa and drizzled honey on the leftover bread and returned to put a couple pieces of wood on the fire.

When you came back, we wrapped up naked in the blanket, kissed, sipped our cocoa and watched the fire, your head on my shoulder.

Our skis stand next to wet backpacks and dripping coats. The fire cast dancing shadows on the ceiling and walls as gentle music and the scent of wood smoke fill the room. We sit close, wrapped in a thick blanket sipping hot chocolate laced with Irish Cream.

I kiss your cheek and whisper, "I love how you taste."

You laugh, spilling a few drops of cocoa to your breast. Slowly I lower my head to lick the drops from your skin. You giggle as my hair tickles your neck. My lips explore your breast looking for more sweet drops and I hear a little sigh. You lift my head and offer me a bit of bread dripping with honey. I smile and kiss your fingertips. We take another sip of our cocoa and watch the fire dance.

"I had fun this afternoon," you whisper.

I answer with a sigh, "Hmmmm... so did I." With my heart pounding, I tell you, "Sweetheart, I love being with you, talking with you... making love with you... I love you..."

I kiss your wet cheeks, smile, and wipe the tears from my eyes with your fingertips.

The snow covers the forest, a little doe stares at a cabin before wandering off into the night...

*

My thanks to CopyCarver for his editing expertise with this story and to Lusciouslips for her suggestions.

Please take a moment and tell me what worked or didn't work for you. Thank you.

12