All Comments on 'Meeting For Lunch at Sam's Cafe'

by Kowalski2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Something missing?

*The stroganoff was okay, not one of my best, it needed something extra, I'm not enough of a cook to know what though.*

Probably allspice. But not too much of it!

This story didn't need a thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome

Thanks for this outstanding story. Tense between the guy and the girl when the "strap-on" fuck began was exhiliating ..!

Great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Stunning

Loved it - the pace was right, "scene setting" at the start was well done, just about the right balance.

And as for the story and the sex - WOW!

And British written too, makes a refreshing change!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
loved it!

really really enjoyed this, and love the couple! they just seem really to enjoy themselves, and i agree it is great to see a british story. the couple seem refreshingly british, slightly different characterisation to many stories on here?

but generally i just enjoyed the way you portrayed the love and affection they had. these 'just met and shagged their brains out' stories get a bit much sometimes, when you're in a long term couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fantastic storytelling!

Wow. That was without a doubt the best-written story I have ever read on this or any other site. If it wasn't for all that dirty, wonderful sex you could get this published in a heartbeat! I'm sure you could get published because of all the wonderful sex too, but you know what I mean. That was some fantastic storytelling. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you.

Rad'lRad'lover 15 years ago
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful - -

Very well written, you have a good command of the language that divides us. Good choice of words, no typos to break the spell and well strung together. Thanks!

curiousk75curiousk75about 15 years ago
Awesome...

I don't comment very often but felt I just had to! Absolutely loved it - one of the best I've read on here - both in terms of content and spelling/grammar etc. well done - please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
simply amazing

gripping and engaging

made me rock hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fabuluous

I loved every bit of it. Made me horny as hell

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous