All Comments on 'Meer Kass'

by BlackShanglan

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very nice...

Excellent story. Could have used a bit more action, but the twist at the end was great!

KatLadyKatLadyover 19 years ago
Kat likes story

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot Story!

I loved the story! I read it twice in one night just so I didn't miss anything. All I would add would be the intercourse, more DETAILS!! Explain about the great sex that they have and more depth in their relationship.

SSobotkaJrSSobotkaJrover 19 years ago
Superb!

Great building up to the mingling of these two characters... a great job, and the twist at the end was a novel approach to a subliminal mind-tweek. I agree, there should have been more action, but this is just a minor nit. You did fantastic with this story. Hope to see more of this in the future!

Maintain and Check Six! - SRS

zephrbabezephrbabeover 19 years ago
Holy god

The story was amazingly well thought-out; the idea of different species together on one planet is well-worn, but always delightful.

The reader's reactions to the subtle "conditioning" music in the story were perfectly orchestrated by BlackShanglan: the author has obviously put some consideration into the diverse hearing ranges of different species- and has applied it artfully in the story.

Some might think the author should have had more description in terms of setting, but I would remind them that a short story is supposed to focus on one aspect of writing (character, setting, plot, &c.), not all of them.

An all-around excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent work

I agree,

what a great story....and as I have a cat myself

I also admire her beauty and dreaming of an alien cat thats

doing things that kass does...wow!

Could just be more intercourse,

but anyway its worth a 5 voting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A Great Story with a Great Ending

I hope BlackShanglan does a follow up on this story. It's one of the best I've ever read. I loved the ending! What a twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent!!

The subtleties of Con's music are only exceeded by those of BlackShanglan's writing! Bravo!

ishtatishtatover 19 years ago
"The cat that walked by herself"

I could feel that fur and sense the claws. Fear, desire & tension pulling every which way - lovely.

carsonshepherdcarsonshepherdover 19 years ago
Masterpiece...

from a masterful mind. Had me riveted from the beginning, and continues to do so with each reading. Exciting, subtle and exotic, a stunning example of your writing.

love, carson

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Really wonder-full

Sh., I thoroughly enjoyed this, and like the others here would love more on this couple. Your writing sensuality is a jewel here. Love the humor too. P.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Holy!

Every time I read one of your stories, I'm just floored. Always beautiful. Always erotic. Always wonderful.

neonlyteneonlyteabout 19 years ago
Purr-fect

One could run short of superlatives attempting to match your conjury with words.

Brilliant writing.

Dar~Dar~about 19 years ago
Conceptually perfect

I am as always amazed at your creativeness. You took a pretty impossible idea and made it real. Thank you for yet another great read.

Quiet_CoolQuiet_Coolabout 19 years ago
Excellent...

Well done, Shang. It isn't often I take on a more than two page submission (something I shouldn't admit to when all mine are more than two) but this one is excellently written and very imaginative. Definitely art.

Q_C

stormkittystormkittyalmost 19 years ago
Great!!!

A fantastic story. I'd love to see more stories about Kass and her race. A clever plan, indeed - seems like Kass was the clever one, but I doubt if Con has any complaints about the end result.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Puss in boots

Clever, witty, suspensful, logical, true to itself...solid science fiction. Wouldn't want this kitten to scratch my back in the throws...but, very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A diffrent approach

This story was a very brillantly written one. Whereas some read for the sexual aspects purely. I read for the overall enjoyment of the story as a whole not just one part of it. And as such I loved the story as is, and the ending was a nice twist as well.

The story was to the point, had at least one sexual act in it, and entertained. Stories like these are an inspiration and give courage to other writers to polish up their craft and show what they really can do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Write More!!!!!

Dude please write a sequel! This was awsome but I want to know what happens next. How would this relationship work? Does Kass's family disown her in disgrace or accept Conner with open arms. Not to mention you have a whole universe here. Come on man don't leave us hanging, this is good stuff you should start a series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
AWESUME!!!!!!!

It leaves me wanting to ask about many sequels and when they are going to be posted?

Tom CollinsTom Collinsover 18 years ago
Dude! :D

I soooo love a surprise ending! It was hot, and made me laugh at the end. Very romantic. I, too, would like to see more of this couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent twist

Really good! Not only erotic but terrific writing as well. The story pulled me along from the beginning, first to figure out what was going on and then to find out what would happen. I felt really bad for Kass being brainwashed, especially with all that stuff about worshiping him. That's why the surprise ending was so great - not only did Con feel remorse, but it turned out to have been of her own free will all along, and they stayed together. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Call me Pussy

Dude, very awesome story, the sequel should have more intimate scenes to get more of a grip on the reader. I personally loved it, not only because of how erotic the coupling was but because of all the dialogue in it and not just some of the other smut on this website.

p.s. my G.F. says that u should really put more sex in the story other than mutual masturbation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
dragonman20

i would like to see more of them in the future as well great ending by the way

lorileibirdlorileibirdalmost 18 years ago
Purrrfect!

Shanglan, there is something so beautifully natural about the nonhuman relationships in your stories--even more compelling than most literary human couplings. I feel quite comfortable in the worlds you create and have no trouble getting to know the characters. Thank you so much for sharing your imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I laughed. I cried. I stroked my pussy.

Brilliant. Ko's lines were hilarious. Keep it in the sequel?

Miroku2235Miroku2235over 17 years ago
Oh my god.

That story was amazing. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing

Easily the best story under the category. The ending was wonderful. I would like to see another story, with different characters, but on the same world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
give up on writing

you have zero talent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
quite ok :)

A cool and lovely story about alien love.. what I enjoyed most was the way the subliminal messages did and did not work :) And I do think you have imagination and style in your writing :) cheers Yoron.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thank you

I really liked your story. It was playful and inventive and the ending was exactly what I hoped it would be but for some reason seriously doubted.

Excellent. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice! :)

I was starting to get worried about the mind control thing, but the twist in the end made me glad I read it thru :D

And the way you bring alien cultures and species to life with the text, perfect! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GG!

Very well written I have to say! I enjoyed it and thought that it indeed was interesting to see the detail in the races. I do believe you should continue!

dazedheroinedazedheroineover 14 years ago
so cute!

wow that was adorable, I'm going to read your other stuff now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ROTFLOL

O...M...G... that is so hilarious. He finally feels guilty only to learn his actual plan didn't even work and she actually loves him. Lucky bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Perfection

You made this seem like I'm actually reading a plot, slowly building interest. You knew how to divert and shift focus to the coupling. Then I read the end: and everything clicked.

You are one with talent: well done. A sequel would fit, but not all endings are cliffhangers...

-Nisr

Bigmanx31Bigmanx31almost 13 years ago

I must say I rather enjoyed this story. Good plot and a nice twist at the end. I will look forward to reading more of your stories

arelativearelativeover 12 years ago
great

loved the twist at the end was definately worth the read.. and the 5 stars.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Purr-fect!

Wonderfully devious! Great story!

bunny_earsbunny_earsabout 12 years ago
Thank God!

I was getting sad that he was cheating her into liking him, and then you went out and did this! I loved the ending, so glad that it all worked out!

B x

WarriorWomanWarriorWomanabout 12 years ago
Delightful!

Hahaha! Perfect ending! Very well written and developed story and characters. Wish there had been more of the sex act between them, particularly the first time they had intercourse, but the story itself was very enjoyable. ^.^ Great job.

sqheadgermansqheadgermanabout 12 years ago
GOOOODD

Very goood story, thank positive. beleve you can do it and you can... sqherd

RomanceLivesRomanceLivesalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful story, excellently told

What a wonderful story. I never knew from one moment to the next what would happen - would she fall for him, or would she rip his heart out?

The surprise ending was very satisfying; who was fooling who?

And the irony of her getting turned on by interspecies porn was not lost on me.

I give it five out of five, and added it to my Favourites.

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

That was fun, though I would have enjoyed some hot details of their erotic liason. I especially liked the twist in the tail.

And thanks to Carsonsheperd for pointing me to this by having it on his favorite list.

Yobo36Yobo36about 10 years ago
Yup here we go Again.

You are TOO Good. Loved it!

Again 5 Stars no nuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MUST HAVE MORE!!!

THE STORY MUST GO ON!

DARKNESS1120DARKNESS1120about 9 years ago
THE BEST DAMN STORY EVER

Best story ever.YOU MUST MAKE MORE PLEEEASE

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
different is not enough

but I don't know other words that fit.

troubling? intriguing? unique?

too short for sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perfect

A truly "alien" perspective for a change!

J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOW! Just - WOW!

I had read this story before, posted at a different erotic stories site.

This is a brilliant story. One of the best I have ever read. Loved it.

And I agree with other users' comments which have asked for a sequel.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 8 years ago
You had me going but loved her thinking...

I felt sure she'd hear it... I mean heightened senses, come on, Con...

But then... It APPEARED to be working... So I'm like OK... Clearly they're smarter in their "attack" than I am...

And I'd gotten to a point where I was disliking Con because of some of the messages...

But then Con redeems himself by trying to let her go - even though there might be SEVERE repercussions... as well as the minor ones of returning to his crappy life...

And she shows she wasn't forced or tricked into falling for him but actually just fell in love...

Amazing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Hah! Sweet! Slipped that one right under the radar, lol. Sweet and clever, I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I don't remember the last time I was so completely surprised by the turning of the tables! You gave absolutely no indication that Dag didn't know the object of Con's amour was a Saliriki, so I got to experience the dawning of realization with him. I loved everything about this story--the other-planetary names of characters, places and kinds (all sounded cool rather than cheesy); the gradual disintegration of Kass's will; the subtle telling of the struggle between her "ethnic" dignity and the consuming desire of her psyche and (maybe the best part) was thinking back on the story in light of the twist and realizing she was completely aware of the struggle and its source! I thought Con's name--being Con--was a nice pun, and I had to laugh when it all turned back on him. I just really enjoyed being so drawn into the storytelling--in just 3 chapters--that I cared about the characters, and I'm really glad that Meer Kass got to experience real love along with what seems like plenty of sensual satisfaction. Thanks, Black Shanglan, for a wonderful read that ended with a laugh of delight!

sviedsviedabout 7 years ago
Cut this one a lot of slack.

And I'm so glad that I did. I hate the idea of using hypnosis or similar programing to steal someone's affections. In real world I have mixed feelings because the practical application can only do some much and speakers only have so much range and ability. But in stories it can take on a whole other level as some kind of mind control device. However, I read this and find out he was courting her, not brainwashing her. It's freaking hilarious! LOVED IT!!

Definitely competing for top five or ten stories one here for enjoyment and surprise. I'm so rarely suprised by stories and movies. Always catching the hints or feeling like the author lazily just mislead the readers, but this was a master piece. It made perfect sense that he was brainwashing her... and then it made even more sense that he wasn't. ROFL!

Great job,

DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That Was an Insane Ride

I was grinning like an idiot at the end when I realized she was onto his little mind game the entire time - and liked it.

We need way more of this chick, that was really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

this is one of the best on this web sight and should get more recognition

AwkwardOrpheusAwkwardOrpheusover 3 years ago

Great story. Even with the plot twist at the end, it still left things open ended. That and begging for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You muther fucker.... I was reading this irritated as shit. Making sure I had everything I needed to leave a scathing review about definition of rape....

AND THEN YOU FLIPPED THE SCRIPT. 5*

DowntownLA47DowntownLA478 months ago

Now this is a great story. Entertaining and erotic. Excellent characters. Really drew me in, and left me wanting to read more. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous