All Comments on 'Making Tim Happy: Expanded'

by Alan D

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
cageyteecageyteeover 18 years ago
Well done!

This is the first of your stories I have read and I enjoyed it very much. It has an excellent twist that I didn't see coming until the end.

I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Much improved

This is much better than the original. The characters come to life. The extra development in this version means the story now makes sense. I hope you inspire other authors to take the time to edit and think.

PriapusPriapusover 18 years ago
Well done

Very well written. enjoyed it immensely. Missed your first version but happy to read this one. Do a sequel and maybe bring Paula into it.

Priapus

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Yah, well done.

Interesting story [That means it's a little different from normal]

I enjoyed the story and I could picture Claire. Mama Mia!

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Breeding time?

David and Claire now should start making the baby that she wanted in the first place.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great job, David.

You did a nice job of combining in one person (Tim) two seemingly contradictory, but somehow connected aspects of the male psyche: that woman ("slut") hating, jealous, angry side (that we see WAY too much of in the Loving Wife comments) and that voyeuristic, wife-sharing side ("wimp" to the haters, and I'd have to agree with the haters to the extent that we also see way too many unimaginative wimp portrayals).

Orion623Orion623about 18 years ago
Excellent

A really good read. I liked your description of the mutual masturbation scene. The shaving scene was also very hot. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent!

VERY well done! The pacing was great! The charictors beliveable. The plot was hot! Mostly the surprise ending made everything cum togeather so well! I never read the origional but if this is what editing does for your stories, keep editing! Also this is the first of your stories I've read but am eager to read more!!

sithonsithonover 8 years ago
A nice amusing story 5stars.

Very nice . I enjoyed it immensely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous