All Comments on 'Making Love to the Earth'

by my_yearning

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Idea

But the writing is a bit clumsy and didn't flow as well as it could have. With a rewrite and some work, I think this could be an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good luck...

... in the contest.

Lizzy

damppantiesdamppantiesabout 18 years ago
A new way

...of looking at Earth Day. Good luck with the contest.

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinabout 18 years ago
Very Imaginative

Probably needs another re-write to smooth out some rough edges but an imaginative plot. Good luck.

Rumple

SlickTonySlickTonyabout 18 years ago
Interesting concept, but...

This story is very much in the spirit of Earth Day, but the abrupt change in tense, with no apparent explanation or transition, is kind of jarring. Writing in the present tense is very tricky and should be avoided most of the time. A little editing could have helped.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Leaphilia : making love to the earth

I thought I was the only one! There was an AskReddit thread about unusual fetishes, (http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/1blqou/redditors_who_are_into_sexual_fetishes_which_are/) and they thought this one was kind of weird. People have been "filling the earth" since the beginning of time; it's an ancient fertility rite. Where do people think that expressions like "the earth moved" come from? I'm glad to see that earth-loving satisfies someone else too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous