All Comments on 'Maggie's Crush'

by jack_straw

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
nice work

excelent story line and character(ok i cant spell)build up.flowed smoothly- though i was watching a movie of the week!!!. one of the better stories i read here.

AzuldrgonAzuldrgonalmost 18 years ago
Wonderfully done

The idea of the crush being fulfilled is one of my weaknesses. Just the right amount of romance to turn this into more than just a masturbation inspiration.

Bizkit_WriterBizkit_Writeralmost 18 years ago
Thats so sweet

I liked the flow of the story and the finality of realizing the crush and the coming together in the end. Keep writing!

DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 18 years ago
Wow!

Jack,

This one is great, and I have liked most of your stories. You hit some areas that are close to my heart. A girl in high school had a crush on me and somehow we never got together, I found out at the ten year reunion, but we were both married and I at least still am , don't know about her. Oh well life goes on. I also spent a bit of time in New London for school before going to a sub in Norfolk in 77. SSN 679 Been there, done that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent Story!

The pace, character development and mood was fantastic. The verbage sensuous and rich...sexy and tastefully executed. Definitely on the nerve of everyone who wonders about what 'could have been' with someone in their past. Keep writing!

Blue88Blue88almost 18 years ago
Nicely done

Sweet story well written. It's nice to read a story without a lot of heartache and angst. I was really happy for Maggie and Nickie and the love they had for each other.

Good job.

skywriterxxxskywriterxxxover 17 years ago
wonderful story!

Well written, sweet, tender, touching...Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The Nice Guys Win

This is a story of true romance. Of "puppy" love that blossomed into true love. The story is somewhat predictable by page 2, but who cares? I'd ask for more, but this is a once in a lifetime story. But perhaps the story of their honeymoon comes next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Well Done!

A very well done story, I loved the emotions of both Maggie and Nicky, compared to just two strangers going at it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved it

Loved it Keep on writing great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful

One of the best ive ever read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Kitchy, But Great

Fantastic writing, great emotional writing and overall amazing storyline - But I must say that, after the fourth paragraph, the ending was all too predictable (As was the rest of the content).

Regardless, it was a very nice read and a fine piece of literature.

If I may suggest two things?

1) Don't go with the norm. Cliches aren't always good.

2) Work on the details a tad bit more. I know it's good to leave a lot for the imagination, but I couldn't help but notice that the car "Scene" sometimes made no sense and that from the parked car they suddenly appeared at the door.

I know, it can be tedious and long to write every single detail... But once you get into the moment, you won't be able to stop.

Anyways, fantastic work and I bet there's more to come from you!

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
Thanks

Needed this story after the day I've had. Pretty cool that your writing is medicinal eh!

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
I enjoyed this.

Thanks for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love your work.

Again,nice sentiment and delivery,liked hearing a tale of respect and desire told so eloquently. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
S i g h ! ! !

Such a lovely lil story. I had a crush like this when I was in high school but was never able to act on it; she was the Supers daughter and I was to f'n shy. Like Maggie; I always knew that Michelle was worth everything ( including her weight in Unobtainium from Pandora "Avatar"). I went into the Marines; she graduated a year later and moved away never to be sen again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wendy's Crush

Beautiful story! Been there. Her name was Wendy. But no such happy ending. She was just short of seventeen years old when she was taken from me. Leukemia.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
Beautiful! Short and Sweet.

Beautiful! Short and Sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story!

This the 3rd time I've come across this gem during the past several years and I still enjoy the hell out of it! Nothing as good as a story with likable characters,just enough sex to make it exciting and,of course,a happy ending! One of my favorites at Literotica! 5+

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A very good story

Just enough sex to keep you interested.R7aC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A little over the top corny but a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

He could have taken her with him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous