Lost Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glanced around perplexedly and spied a spray of color near the abandoned cave. She walked over to investigate, completely forgetting about the fact that she was still naked. Arrayed around the mouth of the cave was a scattering of island flowers. Bright yellow and red blossoms mixed with small white petals and green leaves. Her arm crossed over her breasts as she bent down to stare into the blackness.

"Kate."

Jack's voice was low with just a hint of a question in his tone. She wasn't sure what the question was but she couldn't help but be curious. He was behind her and she turned quickly sliding her other hand down to cover her pubic hair. He was facing away from her but she had no idea how much he had seen.

"Give me a second." She pulled a dry towel from the line and wrapped it around her. "OK, decent."

He turned to face her and she was struck by his presence again. Strong, and assertive with hardly any room for doubt. She was surprised to see that he was clean shaven. He looked very much like he had when she had first met him on the island. "I arranged for you to have some time to yourself for Valentine's Day. I assume you enjoyed your shower." A slight smile flashed across his face.

She wasn't sure what to think. She had enjoyed it but she was not so sure she liked the fact that he had crept up on her and for all she knew he had watched her taking a shower. "It was nice." A great way to start the day after a great night but he didn't have to know that.

He sighed. "What is it that you want Kate? I certainly don't know and I'm not sure that you do." Jack shuffled his feet. "It's been a rough couple of months. I was thinking that you needed a break from life on this island. I guess I was wrong. I guess you like it rough." He turned and headed back toward the trail to the beach.

She stood there for a moment with her mouth open. What did he want? Did he want her to gush and shower him with thanks? Now she was annoyed. It had been a nice gesture but now he was acting like she owed him something. Well maybe she would surprise him and see how far he would go.

"Jack!"

He turned and stared back at her.

"Maybe I do like it rough."

He stared back at her for a long moment while she faced him waiting for his response. When he continued to stare at her without moving she let out a deep annoyed sigh. "What's a girl go to do around here to get some real attention." She spread her arms wide and let the towel fall to the ground. He turned on that smile of his that made him so charming and walked back toward her slowly shaking his head.

"You're just full of surprises."

She laughed. "I think I know what I want."

He stepped forward and pointed toward the cave. She turned her back on him and headed into the darkness, ducking down at the low entrance. As she moved forward she felt his hand on her buttocks so she paused and let him slide his fingers down the crack and into the folds of her pussy. She knew what he was feeling. Wet juices of excitement. Well he had challenged her, she had accepted the challenge and now the consequences of that decision were at hand. When they entered the main part she saw that he had already anticipated that they might end up here. There were a couple of torches providing light and several airplane cushions arranged on one of the surrounding ledges. He gestured to the cushions with a sweep of his hand.

"I'm not the only one full of surprises, am I?"

"I used to be Boy Scout. They taught us to be prepared." He seemed a little more at ease now that she had accepted his offer.

She could feel his eyes on her back and out of the corner of her eye she could see them sweep down ward and center on her shapely buttocks as she moved to the ledge. She sat on the ledge and parted her legs as she watched him get undressed.

Her eyes swept over him, seeing him in a new light and eventually centering on his crotch where there was a very evident bulge pushing at the seam of his pants. He watched her as he unzipped and stepped out of his pants revealing a nice long, stiff penis. She felt her excitement growing.

"Is that for me?" she teased.

He stepped forward and took her chin in his hand while running a finger over her lips. "Is this for me?" Jack's voice was low and intense.

She nodded and opened her mouth, running her tongue out to capture his finger. She was suddenly ready for anything. She felt a touch on her hand which rested on her hip and she opened it and suddenly found it filled with his throbbing, stiff cock. She moaned around his finger gasped as she slid her finger up to the tip. Another eight inches or so but not quite as thick as her previous eight-incher. She swirled her finger on the tip, spreading slippery hot pre-cum around the head before sliding down to fondle his testicles.

He pulled her off the ledge and she sank to her knees as he laced his fingers through her hair. She only had a moment to admire the hard shaft in front of her before Jack growled "Open your mouth Kate."

Obediently she opened her mouth and reached up to wrap her hand around his cock and guide it between her lips. As the head pushed forward she could feel her lips stretching around the tip and then coming down to tightly grip the flesh below the ridge. She inhaled deeply, enjoying the masculine smell and taste. How long had it been since she had sucked a nice hard dick? Jack's hands tightened on the back of her head as he began to saw back and forth in her warm, wet mouth. She wrapped her tongue around the thrusting shaft and scratched her finger lightly along the sack at the base. Each thrust pushed the head toward the back of her throat and her nostrils flared as she breathed in each time he pulled back.

Her saliva glistened on his skin as he mouth was filled and then emptied with each stroke. She could feel her own juices oozing from her pussy as her mouth serviced Jack's cock. The hands at the back of her head directed her motions, pulling her forward until the head banged against the back of her throat and then pulling her mouth back until only the tip was being sucked. All the time, she could taste a continuous stream of cum which oozed from the tip each time he pulled back as her lips tightened and milked him.

Now the cock was sliding in faster and faster and as she sucked her hands tightened on his balls coaxing them to give up their hot cream. She tilted her head back to look up at him and opened her throat. The head now went all the way to the back of her mouth and plunged into her throat. With a final effort she nestled her lips at the base of his cock with the head buried deep inside her.

The swelling and throbbing told her it was time. She tried to pull back so that she could taste his cum but the hands on her head tightened and pushed deeper into her throat. Jack's cock swelled to fill her mouth and she could feel it pulsing and knew that the first shot of cum had been spurted right into her stomach. The second shot coated the back of her throat as the spasming cock retreated. The third spurt washed over her tongue finally giving her a taste of hot cum. She swallowed each load as it filled her mouth. Has he been saving this up the whole time we've been on the island, she thought as she gulped down another spurt. With a final gasp from Jack, her mouth was finally free of his big cock. Even as she released it she could see cum oozing from the tip and she stuck out her tongue and swiped it away relishing the taste.

He pulled her to her feet, spun her around and pushed her down, bent at the waist, across the ledge. She willingly spread her legs for him knowing that he could see the juices of her excitement covering the insides of her thighs. She reached back and pulled her cheeks open exposing both of her love holes.

She felt his fingers as he slid them into her creamy pussy spreading her juices up to the tight pucker of her anus and pulling a gasp from her. She was no anal virgin but then again she was no anal slut. His finger probed her tight ring and then pushed its way in as she pushed out to capture the intruding digit. She moaned as he slowly penetrated her tightness. She relaxed and arched her back begging for more and she was not disappointed.

The shaft of his cock slid through the folds of her pussy. When the head touched her clit she groaned and opened herself more so that her hot pink hole was wide open and waiting to be penetrated. Jack answered the view she presented by sliding his cock into her creamy hole in one straight shot. She went from empty to filled in an instant as his tight stomach smacked against her upturned butt forcing his finger deeper into her ass and his cock bottomed out in her pussy.

"Give it to me, Jack!" she groaned into the cushions and he responded by placing his free hand on the back of her neck pushing her down into the cushions as he began a savage fucking of her juicy pussy. Over and over he slammed into her and she knew that she would have bruises on her hips from the rocky ledge but she didn't care. The hard shaft sliding back and forth stirred her juices to creamy froth which ran down her thigh as he pummeled her sex. Her clit was throbbing and as he continued his assault he released her neck and brought his hand around her hip so that he could reach between her legs. His other finger (or was it two fingers now) alternated with the motion of his cock and gave her that delicious feeling of double penetration.

His fingers found her clit and formed a V shape, sliding up and down on either side just as she always did when she masturbated. The V grew tighter and tighter and the sounds of their bodies smacking together echoed in the cave. Her stiff nipples were being wonderfully stimulated as they were dragged back and forth across the cushions and she felt the flush beginning that signaled her orgasm. And then he was gone.

On the crest of her orgasm his fingers vanished from her clit and her ass and his cock stopped its pounding, leaving her pussy hole open and gaping. She gasped as she hung on the edge.

"Jack, don't ..."

Without warning his fingers plunged into her pussy cutting off her plea and wringing a sob of pleasure from her.

"Your cock. I need..."

She felt the head pushing at her open asshole and she forced herself to relax and push outward as the head moved past her tight anal ring. His cock was covered with her juices and slid relentlessly forward. Her long delayed orgasm thundered to life again as she reveled in the assault on her tightest hole. His fingers plunged into her pussy as he began his anal attack. She could feel her ass expanding to take the hard shaft and he fucked her hard and fast.

The orgasm that resulted from this two-pronged attacked topped anything that she had recently experienced. Her juices were literally flowing down her legs as his cock fucked her ass. With the first shockwave of contractions rippled through her belly she flashed on the picture she presented. Naked, bent over on a rocky ledge with her hands opening her holes obscenely for his pleasure. Her legs collapsed under her, driving her hip cruelly into the ledge. The pain and the pleasure mixed to produce even deeper spasms. Her nipples ached and the heat of her body overwhelmed her senses.

The sensations continued as he brought he thumb forward and began to flick at her enflamed clit which tore a scream of ecstasy from her throat.

"Oh God, Jack, don't stop."

She couldn't believe how long he was able to hold out as he filled her ass with his cock. Tiny orgasms continued to ripple through her body until she felt him swell within her nether hole. Her eyes flew open as the pulses of his second orgasm coated her insides with cum. The added lubrication felt wonderful as she enjoyed the slippery shaft sliding back and forth. With a final flourish he buried his cock as deep as he could in her clutching ass and pushed his fingers into her pussy while resting his thumb on her throbbing clit. With a final shudder her hands fell away from her ass cheeks and he pulled out of her. She lay there gasping for breath, feeling the cum running out of her ass to join her own juices on her thighs.

Finally she stood up gingerly and looked around. Jack was gone. She smiled to herself. She most certainly had known what she wanted and she most certainly had gotten it. Maybe being stranded on an island wasn't so bad after all. There was nothing better than being a sexual valentine.

She headed out of the cave to take another shower.

12