Linda and John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,967 Followers

"No no, I need to talk first. I was thinking last night that if I left you alone for too long before I confronted you that you'd be back in boss mode and trying to do something stupid like finish the relationship. I was going to get in here first thing in the morning, but it was a mad-house and this was the first chance I got. So ...I want to give this a go and after today, I'll put no pressure on you to display affection or anything at work because I know what it would mean in terms of your authority."

"Well, why do you choose the words, after today?" John asked suspiciously.

"Because right now, you're going to fuck me on your desk," she said, moving around to the other side where John sat reclining in his leather chair.

"Is that right?"

"Mhmm," she said quietly. Then she leant forward over her desk, her hands moving to her skirt, pulling it up to her waist, exposing her taught naked buttocks and bare pussy lips, already shimmering with moisture between them.

"And do you always come to work sans panties?" John asked.

"No, I took them off in the bathroom before I came in here silly. Now get that cock out and fuck me."

John stood from his seat and unfastened his belt, released the buttons on his suit pants and dropped them to the floor, his already stiff cock springing free as he removed his boxers as well. He stepped close enough to rest the tip of his cock against Linda's pussy. Then he used his hands to spread her wide and thrust his cock inside her. Linda moaned and then moved her forearm in front of her face, clamping her mouth down on it as John slowly slid his cock back and forth between her lips.

He increased speed and force with each thrust until he was driving into her, her hands spread out on the leather pad mounted in his desk, holding her position as she was rammed into from behind. Linda reached one hand back between her legs and John felt her fingers spread either side of his cock as he thrust inside her.

Linda whimpered against her arm and dragged her fingers over her clit. John felt her pussy lips start convulsing around his cock and watched her butt shiver and shake, wiggling pleasantly as she came. John gave a couple of quick thrusts, feeling his own climax imminent. He knew that time was limited and worked quickly his cock sliding in and out, Linda's lips sliding along his shaft. Before he could manage to achieve his goal, Linda cried out again and shook even harder. She had cum for a second time. It was enough to drive John over the edge and he drove himself hard and deep within her as his cock pulsed and tensed, cum spurting from him into Linda's womb.

John eased his way from Linda's pussy and she turned around shakily, smiling at him. He pulled up his pants and flopped back in his chair. Linda leaned over him and kissed him.

"Tissues?" she asked him as they separated. John swivelled his chair and grabbed some tissues, handing them to Linda. She reached down and ran the tissues up her inner thigh where his cum was slowly oozing its escape from within her. Then she reached inside the pocket of her skirt and pulled out the panties that she'd removed earlier, sliding them up her legs and settling them in place before lowering her skirt properly again.

"See you after work," Linda said with a wink as she unlocked his office and left him to gather himself and try and return to a normal work day.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,967 Followers