Linda and John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,935 Followers

"Hey yourself. World treating you alright this morning?" John asked,

"Not entirely, actually, more like its own little chew toy." Linda said, her voice hoarse and strained after the efforts of the night before.

"Well you certainly went at it pretty hard."

"Apparently so."

"Coffee? Or water perhaps?" John asked, moving to get Linda a drink.

"Water I think," she said, smiling. "Um tell me, did we really go to a strip club last night? My memory seems to be a bit fragmented and foggy."

"Well yes, we did actually."

"Oh, I wasn't sure if I was remembering it or whether I'd dreamed it."

"No you were definitely there."

" I didn't embarrass myself did I?"

"No, I think you disappointed the guys mostly."

"Oh," she said looking sheepish.

"Not in a bad way though," John said. He explained about how she'd accepted a lap dance and then done little more than quiz the girl about her implants.

"Oh good lord, that IS embarrassing!"

"No, believe me, if you'd been drooling, it would have been much worse for you at work. They guys would have then drooled over you even more than they already do." Linda moved to refill the glass of water from the fridge, spilling ice cubes in the glass first.

"So um, that just leaves me with one somewhat delicate issue," she said, eyes cast downwards. "Why am I wearing boxers? And are they yours?"

John laughed, though quickly stopped when he saw just how concerned Linda actually was.

"Sorry," he said. "This might be a bit embarrassing for you .."

"Oh God, did we ..."

"No no," John quickly reassured her. "No, you borrowed the t-shirt so you didn't have to sleep in your frock and the boxers came about because, well ... um ... basically you went to the toilet and forgot to remove your underwear. You pissed in them."

"Oh fuck, I didn't!"

"'fraid so," John said, inwardly pissing himself laughing at the poor girl's plight, but outwardly endeavouring to show due concern.

"Oh my god, I think that's got to be a very poor first for me," Linda said, not meeting John's eyes.

"It's ok," John said, reassuringly, "I've done some pretty bad things myself under the influence of alcohol.

John and Linda had breakfast, John continually fighting to keep from barring up as Linda moved about in his boxers and t-shirt. Her nipples certainly didn't seem to have any intention of hiding themselves and that of course left him with last night's memory of Linda standing before him with those perfectly beautiful orbs free of constraint and her asking him for sex.

"Do you mind if I take a shower?" Linda asked after she'd finished her breakfast.

"Not at all, I'll get you a towel." John fetched clean towel for her and let her know where she'd hung her thong the night before. Linda gathered her things and disappeared into the bathroom. John tried not to think about her naked body under the streaming water as she rubbed her soapy hands over it.

Eventually he heard the shower stop and then waited for Linda to appear. She walked out wearing the frock she'd had on the night before, with the towel wrapped around her head, holding her long blonde hair within.

"Give me time to have a shower myself and I'll drop you back home," John offered after pouring Linda a coffee.

"Thanks John, that would be fab," she said. "And thanks for being so cool about this. I don't know how many bosses would be. And its just great that I know that I don't have to worry about you telling everyone. You're a champion!" John blushed and waved off her praise, heading for the bathroom.

As John stood under the stream of water, his hand gently fondling his hard cock, his mind wandered back to the vision of the previous night. He knew that he'd done the right thing in turning Linda down, but that didn't mean that it wasn't going to haunt him. And he knew he wouldn't be able to think of anything else when he saw Linda at work, either.

He nearly jumped out of his skin when the door to the bath room opened.

He turned quickly, aware that his cock was rock hard and thankful that the hot water had steamed up the screen and that he'd be nothing more than a blurry outline, as Linda was to him, whom he assumed was the one that had entered. He doubted it was some random stranger that she'd led in.

"Linda?" he asked curiously.

"John, I have one very clear memory from last night. It's a bit funny because I know there's a lot of pieces missing, but I very clearly remember walking into your bedroom, pulling my top off and telling you that I was horny. And you turned me down."

"Yes Linda, you were too drunk and flattered as I was, between that and being your boss, I thought it was the right thing to do."

"I appreciate that John, but I wanted to let you know that my desire last night had nothing to do with drunkenness. The drunkenness just gave me the courage to do something I've wanted to do for a long time." John couldn't believe what he was hearing. What really stunned him though was the fact that as she finished talking, Linda drew the door of the shower open. John turned quickly away from her to hide his erection, but couldn't tear his gaze away when he realised that Linda was completely naked.

"Linda, I ..." he started, but stopped as she quickly stepped into the shower, closed on him and thrust her lips against his.

There was a tiny tiny part of John that was screaming out that his was wrong, that he shouldn't do this, that he was her boss. But it was nothing to the desire that was coursing through every vein in his body, especially those in his cock. He gave in to it.

His lips parted and Linda's tongue slipped between them to seek out his own and twirl around the tip of it. He felt her breasts crushed against his chest as she turned him towards her, slipping her arms around his waist. His cock was trapped sideways as he turned, but Linda moved slightly allowing it to spring between them where it was then trapped against her belly.

"I can tell you want me," Linda said, grinning as she broke for a breath and took his cock in her hand.

"Linda I've wanted you since the moment that you walked into that interview, but there was no way I was ever going to risk a sexual harassment suit just to explore the possibility."

"Well there's no chance of me slapping one of them on you," she replied. Then she kissed him again and he allowed his hands to start sliding over her body, caressing her smooth skin, exploring her curves. She allowed him to slip a hand between them and fondle her breast. He marvelled at its smooth shape and firm feel. Her pointed nipple pressed against his hand and his cock twitched within Linda's grasp.

"I'm not actually a big fan of sex in the shower," Linda said, 'How about we get out of here so that we can do this properly?"

"You know Linda, I can't say I ever would have predicted that you'd be this forward. I am amazed ... and very lucky!"

"Well then come and fuck me."

As they towelled dry, John took every opportunity presented to him to perve on Linda's body. She was flawless. Her buttocks looked tight enough to bounce a 10 cent piece off, the curve of her hip was simply alluring and from what he could make out, she had only a tiny strip of pubic hair leading to the top of her pussy. When Linda dropped her towel on the floor, walked out of the bathroom and turned back to say, "Coming?" he all but sprinted out behind her.

"Not yet, but apparently its on the cards," he said as he followed the magnetic vision of her naked, swaying butt.

Linda lay upon the bed as he came into the room and John knelt on the end of it, his eyes simply drinking in the vision that was her naked body.

"My God you are perfect," he said.

"Well I am far from that, but I'll accept the compliment." John bent forward and kissed the very tip of her big toe. Then he kissed the top of her foot, her ankle and her calf. Slowly he moved up her body, planting a little kiss every couple of centimetres. His gaze was fixed on her pussy as he moved closer and closer to it. Her labia were bare of hair, perfectly smooth. There was the merest hint of her inner lips exposed between her labia. He considered parting them with his fingers to reveal Linda's hidden treasures, but decided to delay that, to savour the moment.

His stiff cock was scraping against the smooth skin of her calf now as he continued up over her taught belly to her breasts, perched on her chest like identical orbs of perfection. He planted a kiss along the line below her left breast and then ran his tongue around the bottom of the other. Linda moaned.

"I hope that all this teasing is leading somewhere," she said, grinning at him. John grinned back and took her right nipple in his mouth, sucking hard, drawing it deep within his mouth. He felt Linda's hands in his hair, holding his mouth to her breast. He rolled his tongue around the nipple then flicked it back and forth before releasing it from his mouth.

He licked up across her collar bone to her neck where he planted tender kisses before nibbling her ear lobe. Linda pulled his face to her and kissed him. John's cock was pressing against her pussy, but Linda didn't spread her legs. His desire was distracting him now and as they kissed, his hips thrust insistently, seeking to drive his cock firmly within her.

"Not so fast, bucko," Linda laughed. "My turn," She rolled him onto his back and then started planting kisses on his body, moving lower with each one, her nipples grazing his skin, moving through the thin mat of hair that adorned his chest. She bit his nipple, pulling it away from his chest, enjoying the surprised growl that it elicited from him.

Linda kissed her way right down to where his cock lay resting against his belly. She ran her tongue along the skin of his stomach, around the outline of his cock without touching it.

"Such a tease," John said, grinning down as he watched her tongue move closer and closer to his cock without touching it.

"Terrible, isn't it?" she grinned up at him. "Nice to see that you take care of yourself," she said, eyeing of his hairless scrotum.

"Well I'm not a big fan of pubic hair," he said. Linda lowered her head and licked her tongue across his scrotum, between his balls and then along the entire length of his cock (pleased that there was plenty of it to lick) until she reached its tip. Then she grabbed his shaft with her hand and lifted it away from his belly and plunged her mouth down over it.

"Oh fuck!" John moaned as she enveloped him with her mouth. Linda continued to suck at his cock and John watched intently as her lips moved up and down his shaft and her tongue ran around its tip or along the veins. He sat slightly and reached to fondle her breasts as she continued to pleasure him.

John started to wonder whether she would stop before he came as she took his cock deep within her mouth again and again. She took a moment to breath and ran her fist up and down the shaft, lubricated with saliva from her oral efforts. Then she rubbed her tits on his cock before moving back up to kiss him.

John was thrilled with how aggressive Linda was being, pleased that she seemed to know exactly what she wanted and that she went about getting it. There was barely time to consider it before he found that she'd straddled his face, a knee on either side of his head, her pussy pressed against his face. John knew what was required and slipped his tongue between her lips, tasting her for the first time.

He drove it deep inside her before moving it up to her clit. He felt Linda thrust forwards against his tongue, rubbing herself against it. Reaching up with his hands, he found her breasts and played with them as she fucked his face. Linda's hands covered his own, massaging her breasts and then encouraging him to pull at her nipples, drawing them away from her breasts. He noted when he did this that she drove her clit even harder against his tongue.

Linda reached down and pulled her lips further apart for a few moments and then she was crying out and spasming on top of him, cumming from his oral attentions. She rolled off of him as she began to recover. John had no intention of letting her get away with using him without a little revenge and rolled over on top of her. She half heartedly pretended to keep her legs together, but there was no real force required to separate them. He rubbed the tip of his cock against her wet pussy lips and then slipped easily between them.

"Oh yes, that's what I need," Linda said to him as she gazed up at his pecs as he held himself over her. She ran a hand through the hair on his chest as he drove his cock deep within her and then withdrew it again, setting up a long smooth, repetitive motion, fucking her.

John grunted as he thrust his cock within Linda's pussy, watching her lips cling to his shaft with each withdrawal before he plunged back until his balls pressed against her butt.

He alternated his rhythm, fast, then slow, working himself deep then shallow, pulling right out and allowing his cock to simply nestle at her entrance before sliding completely within her again.

As he fucked her, Linda reached down with one hand to manipulate her clit and up with the other to pull on John's nipple. Again John cried out, much to Linda's pleasure and her fingers on her clit worked her quickly towards a second orgasm. She wasn't sure wether she could get herself off before John blew his load, especially the way he was starting to pant with each thrust, but she tried, and succeeded.

Linda cried out as she peaked for a second time and John held still, feeling her pussy clutch and clench at his shaft buried within her. He started to move but she stopped him, "Just stay still," she said.

"Mmmm I guess I'm winning," she said a few moments later.

"Winning?" he asked

"Yeah, two nil," she laughed. "But I'm about to change that." Linda rolled John off of her and sidled down his body until she could take his cock, glistening with her juices into her mouth again. She knelt between his legs, put a hand on each side of him, flat on the bed and then worked her mouth up and down his cock.

"Oh fuck! John said, feeling his balls begin their preparation for the ejection his seed as she worked quickly up and down his cock with her glistening lips. Linda was relentless and John was suddenly bucking his hips, attempting to drive his cock up into her mouth as the sensation became almost unbearable.

"God, oh God. OH MY God!" he cried out as he felt his balls unleash their load. His cum spurted from his cock into Linda's mouth and she simply sucked hard upon it, swallowing with each ejection until his orgasm subsided and he could no longer take her mouth on his cock.

Linda made her way back up his body. "Two one," she said. Her legs were spread either side of him and she started rubbing her wet pussy on his deflated cock. "I hope you're not silly enough to think that you're finished," she said as she kissed him.

"Well, it might take me a little while, but I am more than willing to delay returning you home."

"Excellent," Linda said and quickly slid back down his body. She took his flaccid cock in her mouth and gently suckled upon it. "I've always been fascinated with the way a cock swells, especially when it does it in my mouth.

Just hearing her say the words would have been enough to commence the process of reinflating his cock, but with her mumbling them around his cock, he was surprised that he wasn't instantly hard again. Linda continued to work her tongue around his cock as it grew within her mouth, starting to press against her cheeks. She sucked back and forth, feeling the growth, sliding her tongue around and around the head of his cock.

"Wow, I could let you do that all day," John said, watching her as she gazed up at him, his cock nestled within her mouth.

"Really?" she asked, "Something tells me that you couldn't take it." And then she sucked hard upon his cock until he flinched. "Anyway," she added, "I do believe that its time that this nice hard cock was back in my pussy. She moved off of him and crawled up alongside him, wiggling her butt as she sucked and bit on his nipple. "Get behind me John, fuck me doggy style."

John got up behind Linda as she had asked and surveyed the beauty that was her butt. He placed a hand on each cheek and gently spread them apart, eyeing off her glistening pussy. He positioned his cock against her lips and slowly slid deep inside her pussy again, feeling the firm grip of it around his shaft.

"Hard John, fuck me hard," Linda insisted and John started to thrust more firmly into her pussy as she rocked back in counter-point to his thrusts. He admired the curve of her hips and the little dimples that showed her spine as she arched her back and rammed herself back against his cock.

Linda stretched her hands out in front of her, breasts resting on the bed as John thrust again and again into her pussy.

"Oh God Linda," John screamed as he felt himself again building towards climax.

"That's it John, fuck me!" Linda said between gasps and cries. John grunted and thrust harder and faster, ramming himself inside her like a piston.

"Oh fuuuuuck!" he said, holding his cock completely inside her, his cock spraying its seed within her.

"God I love that feeling," Linda said as she felt John explode deep inside her. John withdrew and then rolled onto his back. Linda lay on her back beside him. "Two all apparently," she laughed.

John laughed along, panting slightly from his exertions. Linda rolled over as well to lay along side him. She didn't say anything for a while. John glanced over, admiring her excited nipples before realising that she had spread her legs and was busy fingering her clit. He rolled onto his side and watched. She turned her head towards him and smiled.

"What, you didn't think I was going to let you win, did you?" she laughed. John shook his head, laughing with her as she worked herself towards a third orgasm. He enjoyed watching her, his eyes feasting upon the rise and fall of her chest, the way her stomach heaved occasionally when she would make herself flinch.

John moved to sit between Linda's legs so that he could see her inflamed lips. A mix of their cum was oozing from between her lips and John waited with anticipation for the moment when Linda reached her pinnacle. He didn't have to wait too long. Linda cried out as she came again and John grinned as a small gush of fluid emerged from her hole and slid down between her cheeks as her lips pulsed with the result of her pleasure.

"I win!" she gasped and then just lay there, recovering.

They again showered after that and John drove Linda home, neither of them game enough to bring up the topic of what would happen beyond the day's adventure.

The following day was Monday and John drove to work, apprehensive about seeing Linda at work, wondering how he was going to handle it. A part of him said that he should end it and terminate things before they became too complicated. But the bits of him that remembered the sex of the day before wouldn't have a bar of that!

He had a busy morning and didn't run into Linda until lunch time. Even then, he hadn't left his office. Linda simply walked in and closed the door. "Can I have a word?" she asked, grinning, locking the door behind her.

"Oh, hey!" John said, grinning madly as she approached his desk. "How are things today? Not copping too much crap I hope?"

"No, there's been a bit of ribbing about how much I enjoyed the strip show, but nothing I can't handle."

"And what can I do for you today?"

"I thought we should discuss the weekend."

"Yes, I'm sorry, I should have raised it with you when I dropped you off, but I was a little too happy to consider it at the time."

"Oh that's cool, I perfectly understand."

"Well," John started.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,935 Followers