All Comments on 'Life After Love Ch. 03'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
LustHoseLustHosealmost 18 years ago
Top Notch entertainment

High quality writing and a VERY welcome departure from the "Wham-Bam Thank you Ma'am" yank stories that are usually submitted. The threesome action is HOT!

Gotta say our protagonist is one of the luckiest Fuckers to have graced this site; he always has more than enough eager partners. The competition between the females is portrayed as somewhat idyllic but if the women can be secure in their identities and their desires then our Hero has the VERY best of a trio.

Complex emotional issues are handled deftly; I laughed out loud when Lauren yells, "You are so MALE!"

I look forward to more excellent literary efforts from The Blue Dragon.

RedJohnnyRedJohnnyalmost 18 years ago
Great series

Thank you for a wonderful, well written and believable series. As someone who is separated and in the process of getting divorced, I can appreciate and attest to the emotional aspects of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
BRAVO!!!!!!!

I truly love what you do with people. Your ability to make me care about your charecters is amazing and I thank you. Keep writing. I look forward to your next submission.

BRAVO!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beautiful Character Development

I loved this series. Of course the sex was hot, but the character development was amazing. I've enjoyed this series and the Hollywood one the most of your stories that I've read so far.

T

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great series

You have the talent to write sympathetic, well-developed characters and good storylines. I skipped the sex parts (they were hot, but similar to your other stories) just to find out what would happen in the end. I don't read many GS stories but with you as the author, I have no complaints. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wow so so hot

as always..hot hot hot..the best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Beautiful Story

I have been reading the stories on here for awhile, but this one was great. You could finally fall in love with the characters and you didn't just skim through the story to get to the sex. Well done. Maybe in the future we could find out what happens with the Love after Love?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
masterfully concluded

I could sense a big emotional blow-out coming at the end of this series, and I'm glad you did it justice. These characters really feel; I can picture them as real as people I know.

You have yet again proven your mastery as a writer, not only in capturing the eroticism but in expressing so directly the complexities of emotion and feeling that the characters experience. Thank you for another enjoyable series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Would make a wonderful porn movie..

I think you should work on turning your story into a movie script. It would be the first real quality plot and porn movie (provided you get bloody good porn actors!)

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 13 years ago
I love stories that end "right" and this one did...

Well written, it flows well and has good sex scenes. What more could you ask?

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 12 years ago
bravo

A wonderful romantical tale told by the master of of all stories naked and sweaty. Thank you my friend! ;)

Tim413Tim413almost 11 years ago
This is the first story

I've read that BDA wrote. It was absolutely fabulous! The only thing I would have done differently would be to make him a few years older. At 24 he had an MBA and an incredible job. The word "rich" was even used in a couple of places, Tiffany had loved him for years, he took his first vacation in years, etc.

RezaGardRezaGardalmost 10 years ago
Great Story.

I really enjoyed this story, the right mix of passion, erotica and reality. Life doesn't always run smoothly or turn out the way you thought, sometimes it is even better.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Who Has It Better Than He Does?!

Wow~ The guy's wife cheats,then dumps him,and he proceeds to dive into fantasyland! Throughout the emotional issue of his own and with the women,our hero was getting sucked and fucked 5 ways from Sunday! Threesomes with the competing ladies having hot wet sex with each other as well as him?! Some fine looking fox always shows up to help him fuck his way through his emotional baggage?! This guy was the stuff of legends!

Seriously,a hot,entertaining,romantic 3-parter that was a joy to savor!

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
Superb writing

Great story you have given us again. You even gave ME the ending I was hoping for.. Once again well done *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A very well written fantastic erotic love story. Thanks for sharing :<)

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed reading this 😊. But I feel that maybe Tiffany could have resolved her feelings because she was so connected with Lauren. I really feel like Tiffany could have chosen to make a future with them both in some capacity. "I love you. I've been in love with you for YEARS. Haven't you been able to tell? I would do anything for you." ANYTHING? See the point that I'm making? Tiffany would have been a perfect fit for the role of concubine for life. She was emotionally attached to both of them.

Just saying....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pretty good story through and he a bigger man. I would had probably argue with Saya over her leaving without telling me and then done something stupid over it.

HemmingswayHemmingswayover 2 years ago

What a great story, another winner from Bluedragon. This is going straight into the HOF folder!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars. An interesting fantasy. A very good entertaining read.

I loved Lauren I truly identified with ? ? ? as a fellow male. I understood Saya and what made her tick.

I just felt that Tiffany was an underdeveloped mystery character. True, she was a minor character as it is revealed in the last page, but she could have ended up as the major winner. I still don't know whether she is good bad or indifferent. I'm not sure whether I should like her or dislike her. Was she hard done by in the end or did she get her just desserts?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES