All Comments on 'Life after Death Ch. 07'

by Executive Gent

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Awesome !!!!!!

This is a wonderful story, it makes me think about how life changes unexpectedly and then turns around to make us happy, vibrant and full of joy again. Please continue with this story; it has special meaning as I know someone who is going through something similar right now. It makes me realize there is hope for the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
natural conclusion?

yes, in one way it has reached its natural conclusion, the story of the romance, heart repair and falling in love.

on the other hand, you could say it needs the more formal ending of the "pop the question" engagment moment, or of the wedding day as the natural conclusion. i suspect which of three depends on how sappy the readers want it.

me, i wouldn't mind an episodic final chapter, with the engagment short, the wedding short, a birthing short for another baby, and maybe the old folks conversing as they wait for the grandkids short. i like the long haul happiness, and that nothing cuts short the later tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Supurbly Told

I have really gotten attached to the characters in this story. I don't know if you can continue with it, but it wouldn't break my heart if you do. Ronnie W.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
This is a great story!

If there is more to this story I am sure I would like to read it.

Everything has worked out almost perfectly for them. I think we should have the wedding, no?

Executive GentExecutive Gentalmost 19 years agoAuthor
Authors Response...

Thank you all so much for this support, it means a lot to me. I'll finish it to the point that I originally intended, I am still writing chapter 8 although it is nearly finished, but I want it to be representitive of the actual story. So please be patient and I will get the final chapters written as soon as I can.

Kind Regards

Executive Gent

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Magnificent story....

This is one of the most magnificent and believable romantic story I have read. Author you are to be commended for the way you carried us through the trial and tribulations that Steve went through as he wrestled with as he sometimes compared Rachael with Jane. I think your inclusion of his sister, Helen to bring him the woman side of things and thinkings cleared up many things in Steve,s head. I could go on and on, but I am sure others have something to say about this awesome read. Thank you author. :))

NamizujsNamizujsalmost 19 years ago
Don't stop, please !

The site's content and aim isn' to the point, continue this story please!

John

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Continue, PLEASE!!!!

Great story!!! Please, Please continue this story untill the end. Please let us the reader know how everything turns out in your lives...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Thank you!!!

Thanks for keeping this wonderful story going.....as you can see from your loyal & new fans here, we love it!!!

Traveller_1955Traveller_1955almost 19 years ago
Incredible

You have written a lovely, sweet, sometimes sad, sensuous and heartwarming story. There are some more chapters to come because it is not finished yet. You will kbow when the story has reached it's conclusion.

Until then keep writing !!!!!!! Please.

Richard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
You have to be kidding

Natural conclusion? I don't think so.

I'm curious to find out how long it takes for her to be pregnant, have real life swirl around her, have the blended family, and stay madly in love; in short, have it all. Please keep writing......

kydreamrkydreamralmost 19 years ago
An excellent story

A story that I'd like to read the rest. I do hope it ends happily, though the closing words have me wondering if somehow they move too quickly and their relationship ends badly, or simply ends.

Sure, I like happy endings, but I'm also a realist. Life throws us curveballs that we can't hit often enough, and happy endings don't often come to pass. Both having had bad endings to their first marriages, it's reasonable to assume that both have emotional landmines remaining, and may not be able to handle the resulting explosions without incurring further emotional damage. I guess I'm saying that I'm mature enough to handle a breakup if that comes to pass.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
please

Nice romantic story,very well written, very loving please continue

wbbgme01wbbgme01almost 19 years ago
More Please

You have spun a fantastic web , however, it is not complete.

I believe the children need to express their thoughts so that this story can reach the proper conclusion. That being a Wedding and the merging of two families as one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
DEFINITELY more please

It Tracks my own life very closly, I would like to see it ending as happily as mine hopefully will!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Yes!!!

please continue this story. It's one of the best on here. Very romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
An Excellent Story

Please don't let the story stop there. It's a wonderful, romantic story, very well written too!!

Looking forward to reading more of this writers stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Kool story

Why dont you include some kind of twist in the story?

Its great, but both the characters seem to be perfect people. kinda utopian, but its great. keep writing - it'll be a waste if you stop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userExecutive Gent@Executive Gent
I'm just an ordinary guy, who having been through some tough times came out of it with a need to put some of my experiences down on paper. Out of that have come my stories. I never intended to write erotic fiction, but every time I start to write, that is what it becomes. I ho...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES