Legs Wide Open

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EDSpencer
EDSpencer
126 Followers

"Could you boys keep it down?" he asked, "A man needs his concentration." He threw his head back as he grunted lowly, nearly growling with a shiver, "Fuck, I'm about to cum."

"Not there you're not, Chester." Xavier said as he grabbed the old man's shoulders.

It was hard for him to stop, but Chester pulled out. The girl's pussy seemed to snap in anger at him. He returned her to the ground with a chuckle. What could he say? He was a bit of a bastard. He liked to keep a girl waiting, begging for more.

And inwardly, she was. He left her hanging on the edge. Keeping quiet was hurting her. She wanted to yell and scream. They'd done things to her that would break most women into hysterics. Now her body quivered and quivered. Each breath gave her body a shot of pulses, begging for that release.

"Come, fellows, let us finish this." Xavier gestured to the three hard men who had participated, though they weren't the only ones in the room, "I need you to cum, right here." He gestured to the center of his art's breasts.

Chester did so without hesitation. He took his place to Morgana's left and began pounding his meat with his fist. Jim and Vince looked at each other for a moment. In a way, it seemed Jim was asking Vince's permission. Vince smirked, raising a brow, then moved over to Morgana's right and started pumping his exposed cock. Swallowing hard, Jim joined in at the girl's head.

"And, Lane, if you will, beauty." Xavier gestured to the spicy redhead.

Lane smiled, then climbed back between Morgana's legs. Her hot, agile tongue tickled the pink flesh there. Despite herself, the silver vixen on the slab's eyes rolled back again, and her lips parted in a slight "o." Silent pants forced themselves out of lungs. She wasn't sure if she could keep herself quiet this time.

She couldn't even look up to focus on something else. No, not with cocks flopping above her. The three men's fists moved at a blur. Pink heads shimmered from their own juices. Between that and Lane's persistent mouth that now sucked on her clit.

Damnit, if she only made it through this. The screams were building in her throat. She bit the inside of her mouth until she tasted blood again. The money was sooooooo close. Practically in the palm of her hand. All she had to do was not scream when that building orgasm. So close. Painfully so.

Jim went first, surprisingly. A thick stream of cum shot from him, straight to the center of her chest. It was nice and hot against her skin. Just as the first spurt fell, Lane shoved three fingers inside of her, stretching her. Those soft fingers teased the outer edges of her while that tongue continued to stroke up, down, back and forth.

Chester followed Jim, grunting loudly as that white spunk poured his cock. It added heat to Jim's already cooling cream. He laughed shakily as he played with his softening member.

"Ah, that was great!" he moaned, then slapped his hand on Jim's shoulder

Vince came last, completing the set of goo dripping down Morgana's spread tits in a nice thick coat. He smiled as his legs went weak.

And Morgana went last, bearing down hard on her tongue as the hot waves rushed through her loins, spreading up and down from her throbbing womanhood. She made no sounds. She made no movements other than fluttering eyes and involuntary spasms along her skin. Somehow, she'd accomplished her goals.

Lane lifted her head with a surprised look and Morgana's juices on her lips and chin, "I can't believe it. I did all my best moves! She didn't even make a sound."

Xavier laughed and shrugged. He, too, was surprised as well as impressed. Ah well, he owed her $5,000 now. It was worth every penny.

"Well, I chose well." He turned to his public, raising his hands, presenting this scene to them officially. A roar of applause sounded through the gallery.

Chester and Lane took their bows. Taking their cue, Vince and Jim did the same.

"Art at its finest." Vince whispered to Jim, who still seemed shaken from the experience.

********************

The show had been a success. Xavier von Bono was still a master at interactive arts. People gave him high praise for all his art, but especially for 'Legs Wide Open.'

Morgana stood before him, wearing a long terry cloth robe he provided. The paint had been a horror to get off. That and the spunk all over her skin. It had been so sticky. Her fingers twirled in her mousy brown hair as she watched Xavier count her money.

"You did a wonderful job, crumpet." He eyed her, "Perhaps we can work together again."

She made a gesture that said neither yes nor no. That had been a hell of an experience, but she wasn't sure she could go through it again. Her stuff still throbbed and felt a little sore thanks to it. The inside of her mouth pained in protest of every word she spoke.

"We'll see, Xavier." She held out her hand for the money.

With a sad sigh, the art "master" handed over the cash. Morgana sighed with relief. Wow! That money would definitely come in handy.

"Thanks."

He made a flamboyant, but dismissive gesture.

"Go on. Get out of here. Have fun with it, but not too much fun."

She smiled, but it was a tight polite tweaking of the lips. With a final goodbye gesture, Morgana made her way out of there.

EDSpencer
EDSpencer
126 Followers
12