All Comments on 'Legs Wide Open'

by EDSpencer

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Please....

...accept my gratitude...the pleasure was all mine...with stories like this one I may never close my legs again...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Amazing

Very well done. Truly makes me envy that work of art.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very Creative

Well done! Very creative. Well written, and certainly highly erotic.

nelsonTnelsonTalmost 19 years ago
Thanks

Super hot story...thanks....very exciting fantasy for someone as submissive as me..

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
a Great Story

I was happy she won her bet; the story would have been lessened if she had lost. Keep writing.

Black TulipBlack Tulipalmost 19 years ago
I wish

I wish I knew the artist. Wouldn't mind to be a work of art like that. Wow, what a hot story.

Good luck.

MumrMumralmost 19 years ago
MMMMFH!

Oh my. Between my love of submission and my lust for dominance, this story got all the right parts going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
About Legs Wide Open...

Not only extremely erotic, but also an amusing parody of what goes on in the art world, if indeed what goes on can even be parodied.

ExoManiExoManiover 16 years ago
Very Original!

This is a very original story idea, and some very hot writing!

GoldenCojonesGoldenCojonesover 8 years ago
Great Story

Thanks for sharing this with us. It was a great story. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

Mr_AntMr_Antover 5 years ago
Awesomely Unique

This story is very creative and well written. It constantly kept me on the edge of my seat as I first hoped she would not be discovered to be alive and then hoped she would not scream or move too much and not get paid. I was thrilled by the description of what was done to her and how she reacted and delighted to see her win. Great story. I hope the next story will involve her getting really tested by being fucked hard by a patron.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous