Learning From Tammy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something cold, on my right nipple this time, and it is wet. Then warm breath and a tongue licking away the liquid. "Stick out you tongue," she commands. I do and something thick and smooth and liquid lands there. 'It's Hershey's syrup.' "Let it melt on your tongue, feel the bitter-sweet flavor on the back of your tongue," she said.

Tammy continues the tease as she lifts my left leg bending it at the knee. Something is tracing the crack of my ass for several seconds. Then it stops, and I hear the unmistakable sound from childhood breakfast, a banana being peeled. "Open your mouth," Tammy says, and I immediately feel the banana begin to slide in. "Don't chew yet, just enjoy the sensation." Tammy slides the banana in and out a few times. I close my lips around the banana. Tammy continues to slide it in and out for several minutes until she stops with the tip just in my mouth. "Take a small bite and chew it up." I do. "Take another." I do. Soon I can hear her chewing as well. I can feel her breath close to my face; she is near. We keep eating the banana; soon we are face to face licking the banana remnants from each other's lips. We kiss passionately, wet and sloppy with the taste of banana.

"Keep your eyes closed," she tells me as she kisses her way down the center of my body. I feel her breath on my soft dick. Suddenly it's in her mouth. She's sucking it, bringing it back to life. I smell cherries, then something wet on my ass; and a finger, no two, are rubbing around my rosebud. Not long after one-finger slips inside, then two. "Have you done this before," she asks? "You're sphincter muscle is pretty relaxed." I confessed to using my ex-wife's thin, silver, vibrator down there while I masturbated when she wasn't home. "Do you like to masturbate," Tammy asked?

"Toward the end of the marriage and over the past year, that's all I had available to relieve myself."

While we're talking, Tammy is massaging my cock with her hand. I smell cherries again, then something wet on my cock, she's blowing on it; my cock - it's warm, and it's really hard. I feel her straddle my hips. She lowers herself onto my cock, it's so slick from the scented lube, and her pussy is so wet, it just slides right in. Yet it is a snug fit, like a leather glove. Tammy slowly starts riding me up and down. I mean real slow, almost imperceptible movement at times. I sneak a peek, she has her back to me, she fingering herself, and it's causing her vaginal muscles to squeeze when she touches her clit. "Keep your eyes closed," she says sensing that I am peeking. After 5 or so minutes of this exquisite torture, I fell like I'm going to explode. My moans are becoming loader and my breathing is getting faster.

"Tammy," I'm begging her now, "this is torture. Please you have to let me cum."

"No lover, you have to wait a little bit yet," is her gentle reply.

Tammy stops her slow pace and slides off my throbbing dick. I smell cherries again, more scented lube, then Tammy's straddling me again. She's holding my cock as she slides down on it. 'It's really tight this time, are we having anal sex.' I sneak a peek, she has her back to me again, and I catch the last glimpses of my cock sliding into her ass. After pausing a few seconds, she starts riding up and down again. 'My goodness, this woman has given me so much pleasure tonight. She's opened her entire body to me, just so she can be on top – in control? She starts riding me faster; then she tells me, "Open you eyes." But they're already open. I can't stand it; the feeling is exquisite. I'm trying the best I can to meet her movements with thrusts of my own, but she's pushing my knees down, so I can barely get any traction to push back. She's hollering at me to "Fuck her ass, fuck her harder." Soon it's just "Fuck me harder," on each thrust. But I can hardly hear her because it feels like my head is about to explode. I'm still handcuffed, my head is thrashing around and I'm grunting with every thrust. I'm quickly reaching the point of no return, and she's yelling, "Cum inside me baby, come on, give it to me, let it go lover, fill me up." And I explode. With a long, loud groan, I explode – filling her ass with my sperm. Tammy keeps riding me until I'm begging her to stop. Fireworks are going off in my head and feels like my heart is going to jump out of my chest. 'Man, this woman can make a guy feel good.'

As I lay there catching my breath, Tammy slides my shrinking cock out of her ass and heads off to the bathroom. In a moment, she comes back and brings a warm washcloth back with her. Gently, she cleans me up. I'm just lying there, trying to imagine if there is anything better than this. She un-hooks the handcuffs; my arms are free. She heads off towards the bathroom.

Tammy comes back to the bed and tells me that as good as she feels, she needs another orgasm to help her drift off to sleep. Although I exhausted, I'm more than happy to oblige her. "I need to do this my way," she says.

"OK," I ask, "what should I do?" She props two pillows on the bed and tells me to lie across them, face down.

"Just let me love you," she says. "Lie here and relax." She lies on top of my back, half-grinding her pussy into the back of my calf. She starts kissing my back, then my ass cheeks; then she's spreading my cheeks giving me a rim job. 'This woman knows no bounds; I've never met anyone who wanted sex as much as she does, especially the first night together.' I can smell the cherry lube again. She applies some to my ass, then slides in a finger, then two, then three. The lube is warm and I feel great. Tammy replaced her fingers with a small gel type dildo, bigger than her three fingers, but not as large as a real cock. The feeling is great as she slides the dildo in and out of my ass. She's using it to massage the back of my prostate, while she's still grinding against my calf. In no time at all, I am hard as a rock. Tammy paused for a minute and excused her self as she heads off towards the bathroom. I'm lying there on the pillows – kneeling almost – as I feel the dildo slowly sliding out of my ass. I was facing the other way when Tammy came out of the bathroom. I turn to see her at the side of the bed. She's wearing a strap-on dildo that looks to be about 6" long, but not as thick as my cock.

"Don't say anything, just let me talk first. Remember after dinner I told you it would take someone special to make this work. This is why. And this is why I told you I want to be on top. I know, I could be with a woman and she would enjoy this, and in fact I have. But I'm not attracted to women; I'm attracted to men. And I think I've shown you tonight that I am a very giving person. I'm willing to do almost anything sexually to please you; I just have this one little need that I can't get past. So, if this isn't your thing, then we can stop now and go our separate ways. But it is a need that I have and I'm not wiling to compromise on this issue." Tammy paused for a minute examining the expression on my face, "so I need to know. What is your answer?"

As she was asking the question, I slid across the bed and took her silicone girl-cock into my mouth. While I kissed it and licked it I reached over and grabbed the lube and applied some liberally to her toy. Then I turned around and offered my ass to the woman who gave me more pleasure in one evening that I remember in the previous 10 years of marriage. Tammy slowly slid the strap-on into my ass, allowing me time to adjust to the new girth. Then she slid out until just the tip was still in my ass. "You have a really nice ass," she said as she slowly slid the length back into my tight hole. "It was one of the things I noticed about you when you were leaving the shop this morning. And it looks even better without your jeans."

Tammy started to increase her tempo and her breathing increased. My butt was starting to feel warmer, a combination of the friction and the warming qualities of the cherry lube she was using. Tammy varied her strokes between long and short, slow and fast, as she gave me a first class ass fucking. The sensation was amazing (I could appreciate why gay men enjoy this so much), and the pressure on my prostate was causing a lot of pre-cum to seep out of the end of my hard dick. As she neared climax, Tammy slowed and pulled out of my ass. "I want to change positions," she said. "You said you masturbate. Will you masturbate for me," she asked.

"Of course," I responded. In actuality I was having a hard time keeping my hands off my dick. I wanted to cum so badly, but I didn't want to appear greedy so I was letting Tammy have her way with me.

"Slide up onto the bed," she said. "I want to kneel behind you. I will bury my cock in your ass as you kneel with your legs spread outside of mine." I did as she instructed, and she slid her girl-cock into my ass. Oh man, that angle really changes things. "Now arch your back and lean back on me, then go ahead and play with your cock. I want you to cum when I do," she said reassuringly. She started thrusting into my ass; as she did so, she put her hands on my waist and starting pushing and pulling until she found a rhythm and depth she enjoyed. As we fell into a comfortable rhythm, I started playing with my hard cock. Tammy started caressing and pinching my nipples. Her moans became longer and louder as we increased the pace. I found as I was stroking my cock, that I was actively pushing back to meet her thrusts, grunting with every thrust. Soon I'm begging, "Fuck me, fuck my ass, fill me up baby," just like she was half-an-hour or so earlier. Her moans are louder and her breathing is rapid; I can tell she is close. But so am I. My lubricated hand knows just how to touch myself to cum quickly or make things last. But Tammy's so close, so I pick up the pace so as not to disappoint her. The sounds are terrific, Tammy panting and grunting and moaning with each thrust. My ass cheeks are slapping against her thighs as I push back to meet her strokes. She's starting to go over the edge, so I find that perfect spot to rub underneath the head of my cock and lose control. "Oooohhhhh, Gooodddddd!" My orgasm is tremendous; even though it is the third one this tonight, I'm shooting spurts of semen 3 or 4 feet on to the pillows at the head of the bed. At the same time, I know Tammy is climaxing as well.

Exhausted, I fall forward on the bed, my face landing on the pillow where my semen landed just seconds before. Tammy collapses on my back, her girl-cock sliding out of my ass as I fell forward. "I love you," she says softly.

After a few minutes, Tammy rolled off of me and rolled me over on my back. She kissed me tenderly on the lips and licked the semen off my cheek. "Umm, good," she cooed. After mellowing together for a few minutes, I left her curled up on the bed while I went to clean up in the bathroom. I brought Tammy a warm washcloth to clean her up. As I unhooked her strap-on, I noticed that it had a second, smaller, curved dildo on the inside that fit snuggly into her pussy, as well as a little tickler that must have been exciting her clitoris. I can imagine the sensations she felt with every thrust were fantastic. The entire bottom of the leather harness was soaked with her pussy juices. As I wiped her pussy, she twitched as the washcloth touched her clit. I bent down and kissed her pussy and took a little lick at her clit. "No," she said weakly, "no more. I'm exhausted. Just let me sleep."

I lay next to her and pulled the sheet over the two of us. I like to sleep on my left side, so my back was to Tammy. She rolled over and wrapped her arm around me and whispered, "I love you." I didn't know what to say so I lay there quietly. This was like nothing I'd ever felt before. Am I her slave? I submitted to her willingly, I let her have her way with me. It was both tremendous and scary. But where would it go from here? I laid there for a long time wondering about that; meanwhile Tammy's breathing settled in to a natural sleeping rhythm. I glanced at the clock on her dresser; it was 2:45 in the morning.

I was first to wake up, about 8:30, so I wandered into the kitchen to see what I could scrounge up for the two of us for breakfast. Having never been ashamed of my body, I went into the kitchen naked. Tammy had plenty of eggs in the fridge, and there was some green pepper and onion in the vegetable drawer. I found a small piece of leftover ham in the meat drawer, so I decided to make us a Western Omelet. I scrambled up the eggs in a bowl, but finding a suitable pan to make an omelet in was more of a challenge. I was bending over looking in one of the lower cabinets when Tammy came up behind me wearing my shirt loosely buttoned. As she caressed my ass cheeks she said, "Well, here's my man. Wow, what a nice butt he has, and he cooks too. Good morning lover."

"Umm, good morning to you too," I replied as I turned and tenderly kissed her on the mouth. "Yeah, I do breakfast pretty well, and I like to cook on the grill. Otherwise I'm a recipe cook."

"Recipe cook?"

"Yeah, give me a recipe, and as long as I understand what's needed, I can do it."

"Well, you certainly had the right recipe last night, baby. You were incredible"

"Tammy, I think you were the one who was incredible last night. You took me places I've never been before. Fantastic places – places of pleasure that I've never experienced until last night."

I continued, "but I have to admit that I'm thrilled and terrified at the same time."

"Why's that, Greg," she asked.

"Well, I'm a bit afraid of my feelings, both for you and for what you brought out in me. Twice last night you told me you loved me."

"And that bothered you? Why? You let me do things to you that only one other man ever did, and he left the next morning and never called again. Is that what you're going to do?"

"No, no," I interrupted, "you don't understand. What I'm trying to say is I love you too. That's part of what scares me - the need that I have to be with you. Last night I submitted to your desires because I wanted to please you. Maybe some people would say it is just lust between us right now, but to me it feels like love. I know myself well enough to know that when I love a woman, I want to go out of my way to please her. And I've been trying to do just that for you ever since dinner last night."

As I was talking, Tammy came over and put her arm around me and kissed my chest. "So, what is the problem," she asked? "Let's just go with this. Let's explore each other. Let's build on the great sex, and turn it into a great romance as well."

"Yeah, but where are we headed sexually," I asked? "Last night you taught me that I could submit to a confident and assertive woman who knows what she wants. I've never been in that place before, totally and willingly submissive to a woman's needs. But for a while last night, I was wiling to do almost anything you asked me to do. Are we going to end up with spiked collars and whips and chains, and me trussed up like a Christmas Goose? I don't know that I can go down that road. I don't do humiliation well."

"Greg, listen to me. I asked you to trust that I would never cause you pain. I'm sincere about that. I'm not into that whole fem-dom scene. I'm not into leather hoods and whips, or punishment and humiliation. Yeah, I like a little light bondage; I like to handcuff my partner from time to time. And, I do like being in control. But I like subtle bondage and control built on trust even more. It takes trust for a person to voluntarily close their eyes and submit to my control. It takes trust for a person to bend over and let me bury a dildo in their ass. You've shown me that trust, and I'm not going to take advantage of it in a negative way." She took my face in her hands looked into my eyes.

"I will be discreet," Tammy continued, "I will be faithful to you, and I will trust you with my secrets as long as you're willing to do the same. You don't have to worry or wonder about what my girl friends or the girls at the shop will think of you. When they ask, I'll just tell them the truth, albeit a limited truth - that you're an incredible lover - and I'll leave the rest to their imagination. I'm not going to brag to even my closest girlfriend how you bent over for me and let me fuck your ass silly the first night we were together. In fact, I'll never say anything bad about you to my friends; I don't talk down about the man that I love. At the same time, I expect the same from you. If I find you've been disrespecting me – then we're through. No second chances. That's something I just can't tolerate. Forget my birthday, that's a forgivable mistake; disrespect me or cheat on me – that's deliberate. I won't accept that."

"Tammy, wait..."

She put her finger over my lips, "when we're out in public, I may playfully grab your ass, or flirt and tease you, but I will never embarrass you or humiliate you..." I put my finger over her lips.

"Tammy, I guess what I want to say is even though I've only known you for...just about 24 hours now," glancing at the clock on the microwave, "I believe I can trust you to keep your word. I know I can easily fall in love with a woman like you – in fact, I am falling hard for you. I want to be your lover, I want to share my secrets with you – both sexual and personal, but more importantly I want us to be best friends." I paused and looked deep into her eyes, "Tammy, I want to give myself to you willingly, to care for you, and to surrender my heart to you. I love you."

With that she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I grabbed her by the ass and spun around lifting her up on the counter-top of the center island. "Before you make breakfast," Tammy cooed, "why don't you use those wonderful lips of yours to suck on my pussy. I need to cum again."

12