All Comments on 'Laundry Tales 01: Twins' Charade'

by jeanne_d_artois

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Aurora BlackAurora Blackover 17 years ago
Oh My!

That was a *cough* very interesting *moan* portrayal of St. George and the dragon, Jeanne. Stimulating drama. *wink*

Good luck.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 17 years ago
Delightfully wicked!

I love the ghost telling ghost stories... how fun! :)

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Ye ole Erotica!

Most little boys have a Nanny to love and care for them. With the twins they have Martha, a ghost nanny. So when the twins start getting older, Martha joins them in erotic Halloween activities. Fun Read!

sacksackover 17 years ago
Loved it!!

delightfully different and told with the confidence of a master storyteller. Thanks for submitting this!

TE999TE999over 17 years ago
Mmmmm...a Martha sandwich

There's an old couplet about a knight boinking a maiden and St. George and his spear in the dragons mouth but it slips my mind. This reminds me of that, but I digress. Great story. Pleasantly erotic. Good luck in the contest.

DarkniciadDarkniciadover 17 years ago
Unique angle

I liked the idea of being put into the story, and being told by a ghost. All unique, and quite a bit of heat as well. Good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lovely, slow, erotic build-up

And a squirm-inducing climax.

Loved the last line, as well. :)

MunachiMunachiover 17 years ago
nice story...

liked the idea with the ghost telling the story that is retold in the story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story

I am turning into a laundry tale addict here... very well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous