Latin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,939 Followers

Mandy held still, and Christy could imagine her gloating, watching her muscles quiver. She could feel them, twitching beneath her skin. Her overriding need was to escape the unbearable pressure within her, but she couldn't move and so just lay there, panting and sweating.

"That's a good girl, your pussy looks so good, stretched out by that big cock," Mandy cooed.

She felt the thin butch withdraw a little and the relief was incredible, but Mandy then thrust back in.

"Slow!" she cried, feeling tears stinging her eyes.

"Not so snotty now are you?"

When she didn't respond Mandy slowly drew the dildo out, until just the head was still inside.

"Sooooo, you want it slow? You mean you want me to fuck you like someone I care about, so she can enjoy it right?"

"Please."

"Please what? Say it bitch. Tell me you want me to fuck you like the hot little femme you are."

"Please, fuck me like the hot little femme I am," Christy parroted.

"All right baby, but when you start cumming, remember you asked for it."

Christy bit her tongue to keep from saying something snide. In the first place, she wasn't gay. In the second, she didn't find Mandy attractive. In the third, she was being forced to do this and besides, the huge dildo hurt. She had no illusions this would be in the least pleasurable and having never had an orgasm with anyone she didn't doubt Mandy would be disappointed if she expected any response.

Christy decided her best chance to get out of this mess was passive resistance. She wouldn't enjoy it. She wouldn't show her emotions. She would, to the best of her ability remain neutral. She hoped Mandy would get tired of her company and just let her go and to do that, she had to make sure she gave the thin butch no satisfaction of any kind, without directly refusing her requests.

She gritted her teeth and tried to relax as she felt Mandy dragging the big dildo out of her pussy. She stopped with just the head in and gently pushed back in. Christy grunted as the blunt head expanded her tight channel. Mandy pulled back again before gently sinking a little more in with her next gentle push. She wasn't thrusting now, but gently pushing forward and stopping when she felt resistance. Christy bit her lower lip and put her head down as Mandy probed into places nothing had ever been before.

In and out, full, then empty, then full again. Christy relaxed as the routine continued, become accustomed to the stuffed feeling of the big dildo when it was in and the open feeling when it was out. She barely noticed Mandy's hands tightening on her hips or the increasing tempo. Christy's mind was caught up in dealing with the tingling shivers of pleasure she was feeling with each stroke. Mandy was using some kind of rolling motion of her hips, that caused the big dildo to drag along Christy's clitoral hood as she entered, and it was distracting to say the least.

Almost subconsciously she stared to push back against Mandy, not really meeting her thrusts so much as a steady back pressure. That soon gave way to actively thrusting her hips back to meet the big dildo's assaults. Her head buzzed, not only with steadily thickening pleasure and desire, but with wonder that she could be enjoying it. There was no denying she was, but she still didn't want to face it.

Mandy's pace quickened, and her hands moved from Christy's hips to her skirt, holding it like a rider did the reins. Christy's pussy had adjusted to the girth of the big intruder and it no longer brought pain. Her natural lubrication had eased the friction to an almost effortless glide. Christy bit back moans as the pleasure spiked with each in thrust. She could feel her hard nipples rubbing the inside of her bra as her body moved on the bed with each thrust.

As hard as she tried not to, she was soon whimpering and moaning, making little cooing sounds that were strange to her as the overall pleasure rose and the spikes became sweet agony. Mandy lengthened her strokes, putting her weight behind the thrusts and increasing the tempo. Christy heard the slap of Mandy's thighs against her ass, but she couldn't separate that sensation from the others crowding her brain for recognition.

When her inner muscles clamped down on the big faux cock she gasped. The tension in her body was so horrible that it was, for a fleeting instant painful. When her body relaxed it was only for a moment, followed by a massive contraction in her deep muscles. Christy wailed in pleasure as contraction after contraction sent massive bursts of pleasure through her. The orgasm was mammoth, dwarfing all the ones she had ever given herself with her hand.

Her previous orgasms were like a gentle summer breeze compared to a hurricane. Christy cried out, she mewled like a kitten, she thrust back and she came. By the time the contractions ceased, she was bathed in sweat and her body was as limp as a rag. Mandy took no notice, still driving into her with long, sure strokes. It felt so good, so incredibly good, too good and soon her over sensitized pussy twitched again.

"Ohmigod," she gasped as another series of blissful pulses shot out from her center.

They were still echoing, bouncing around and rippling away when another series hit her. Now the waves escalated, overlapped and intermingled. She couldn't tell one from the next, an aftershock from another contraction, or where one ended and the next began. Time warped, bent, slowed as she shuddered through her first experience with multiple orgasms.

When they finally ceased, she found herself still on her knees, with Mandy plowing into her with undiminished zest. Another contraction, another blast of euphoric pleasure. It didn't seem they had an end or beginning and she could well believe she had been there bouncing from orgasm to orgasm for hours when Mandy finally pulled the thick dildo out. Christy collapsed in a sweating, panting, twitching heap.

"Didn't know you were a screamer. I hope the neighbors are all out," Mandy said after she caught her breath.

The words made no sense. She hadn't screamed. Had she? When she tried to speak, the raw feeling in her throat made her wonder.

"Got any money?' the lean butch asked.

Christy pointed vaguely, in the general direction of her bureau. She was aware of Mandy rifling her stuff, aware of the thin girl calling out to order pizza & cokes, aware of her sliding her jeans back on over the imposing dildo. But the awareness was vague, almost tangential to her thought process. Her mind was still trying to cope with the pleasure she had just experienced. Trying to make sense of sensations. Trying to rationalize irrational bliss.

She was still panting a half hour later when the doorbell rang. Mandy thrust some money in her hand and pulled her to her feet.

"Hurry up, if you wait too long he'll think it's a bogus order."

Christy's legs didn't work right. Her knees were wobbly and her mind still in a fog. She was almost to the foot of the stair when she realized she had no panties on. She had already paid for the food and was sitting it on the coffee table when she realized it must have been obvious to the delivery guy she had been having sex. That finally shocked her out of the haze she had been in.

Mandy sauntered downstairs, opened the box and took out a slice before plopping down on the sofa.

"Come sit on my lap while we eat," Mandy said.

"I'm not hungry."

"Well, eat anyway, you'll need your strength."

"For what?" she asked dazedly.

"For round two, baby," Mandy said with a grin.

***

Christy couldn't believe she was here or that she was doing this or that she wasn't even pretending she wasn't loving it.

After they ate, Mandy had taken her on the sofa, face to face in the missionary position, then in the kitchen, seated in a chair with Christy riding in her lap, then in the dining room, with one leg up on the table. In the laundry room with her head in the dirty clothes hamper, in the sun room standing up. In her kid sister's room with her leaning over the windowsill. In her brother's room, lying on his pet iguana's cage. In every room in the house, in every conceivable position and until she orgasmed at least two or three times.

Now she was on her hands and knees again, but this time on her parent's big bed. Mandy was behind her, slicking the big dildo up with her father's stash of KY from his nightstand. She assumed it was just to make it more nasty, since her pussy was already a sopping, slippery mess and well used to the thick dong.

Christy jumped when Mandy pushed a lube coated finger into her ass.

"What the!?"

"Ever had a guy fuck your ass?" Mandy asked.

"No," Christy said, scandalized out of the daze she had been in.

"Good, at least I'll get one of your cherries."

"You can't!" she exclaimed, but even before the words were out she felt the big head of the dildo press between her cheeks.

Christy threw herself forward and quickly rolled over to face her tormenter, if such pleasure could still be called torment.

"No," she said, with a petulant frown.

Mandy shrugged.

"Your ass is getting fucked, right here, on this bed. You can do it willingly, in which case, I'll be gentle or I can make you, in which case you'll be feeling it for the next two weeks. The choice is yours."

Tears formed in her eyes, but Christy crawled back and assumed the position. She couldn't doubt the thin butch's words any longer. An unbroken string of orgasms had left her senses dulled and her mind sluggish. She just hoped it wouldn't hurt as bad as the whispers she had heard.

"That's much better," Mandy said condescendingly as she pushed another gob of lubricant into Christy's ass.

She worked the cold gel in carefully, waiting until Christy's own inner heat had it slippery. When she felt the head again press against her sphincter she tensed, but Mandy just held it there.

"Look Christy, this is going to fucking hurt if you don't relax. I know you aren't happy to be here and I know you didn't choose it, but it is what it is. Please try and relax. I owe you for a ton of shit, but I don't get off on hurting people, all right?"

The words seemed unreal. Even more so because they were obviously sincere. And they made sense. She nodded and forced herself to relax. She fought to keep from tensing, as the pressure built, but despite her best efforts, she tensed when the muscles gave and the big head entered her. Mandy was so careful, so gentle and took her time and Christy found herself grateful for that and furious at herself for feeling grateful to this bitch.

Christy whimpered as more and more of the fat toy entered her bowels. She groaned when it was finally all the way in. It felt so weird, having her bowels so lewdly stretched and when Mandy began pumping in and out, it was painful at first. Pain gave way to a mildly pleasant sensation as she relaxed fully and her passage became lubricated. Mildly pleasant became very pleasant and then otherworldly. She was thrusting back with all she had and Mandy was pounding into her when Christy slipped a hand between her legs and began to massage her pussy. She came almost immediately and several more times before Mandy finally took pity on her and stopped.

"Twelve thirty," Mandy commented as she stood up and looked at her watch.

"Oh shit!" Christy exclaimed, sudden fear overwhelming her post orgasmic lethargy as she looked at the rumpled sheets.

"Better get busy. Every bed in the house has been fucked in, every room smells like your pussy and your folks could get home any minute."

Christy was already dragging the linens off the bed and heading downstairs. As she did so, she realized how subtle Mandy was. As she passed the staircase, she remembered being fucked leaning over the balustrade. The sofa would never be the same to her, in the kitchen she remembered cumming and knocking over the sugar dish, in the laundry room, she remembered. There was nowhere in the house she could go without remembering Mandy fucking her. And with every memory, her pussy twitched in delight.

***

Mandy slowly stroked into Christy's pussy, occasionally slapping her firm ass. Miss Congeniality was on her knees on the bed in the cheap motel room. Her face was buried in Mrs. Moran's fat pussy and the teacher was moaning and grinding her way through her fifth or sixth orgasm since the beautiful blonde had started eating her.

Christy was deeply ashamed by the fact she loved eating pussy. She was even more ashamed that she couldn't get enough of Mandy's cock and that she begged for it in her ass as often as her pussy. Quite a change in just two weeks, Mandy thought with a smile.

The best part, other than banging the cute blonde regularly of course, was the humiliation she knew Christy felt. As far as she knew, her cravings for pussy, Mandy's cock and regular buttsex were her own. Her growing infatuation with Mandy and her submissiveness were also her own doing and she was fighting it, or so she thought. Even her exhibitionism and her growing desire for spankings were all in her head.

Two hours was a lot of time to fuck with someone's head, Mandy thought. Even with thirty minutes of note taking, there had been plenty of time to impart what she wanted. So Christy loved eating pussy, loved getting fucked and loved it up the ass. She was also falling for Mandy, developing into a sub and well on her way to becoming a total femme. And she had no idea it wasn't her, but her will acting on suggestions Mandy had imparted.

By the time she left for college, she had no doubt Christy would ask if she wanted to room together. Just like she had no doubt the blonde would be the perfect little femme by then. She was already dressing more girlish and Mandy was looking forward to taking her shopping at Victoria's Secret in the mall. Mandy had chosen Christy to be her bitch and compared to what she had planned for the others, it wasn't so bad a lot to draw.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,939 Followers