All Comments on 'Latin Ch. 02'

by Colleen Thomas

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
SkyfalconSkyfalconover 18 years ago
Great

Like all of your works. This is an outstanding story and the people in it are so real.

rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
Whew!

As always, a very, very hot piece of work.

You did such a fine job of describing Christy's fall.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good show! Don't make me wait another year!

Colleen..this was fabulous. I love the way you create your characters. It was also terribly hot...Please write another in this series soon and don't wait another year!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
more more more

this needs to go on excellent stuff

IriscalIriscalover 18 years ago
Absolutely wonderful.

As always, I am impressed with the quality of your work. Not only are your ideas original, but they are also *hot*. Please excuse me now. If you don't mind, I have yet another of your works to...*ahem*, jill to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved it!

Great character development, lovely plot, and of course, wicked hot sex scenes. Can't wait to see the next chapter.

Aurora BlackAurora Blackabout 18 years ago
Even Sweeter Revenge

I sympathized even more with Mandy in this one, and I wanted to bitch-slap Christy like she owed me money. She got what she deserved, and then some. Brava, Colly.

ricwal22ricwal22almost 17 years ago
Read it twice

Must be a good one; I read it last night, and then again this morning to capture the personal insights which you do so well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
loved it

when is the next part ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
RIP Colleen Thomas

As for when the next part will be posted...the author, Colleen Thomas, passed away a few years ago. So no new chapters.

RickyRidgeRickyRidgeover 15 years ago
Almost- perfect

I absolutely loved it - until the last section. It feels tagged on, and worse, it is contrary to the story arc. You've very carefully made Christy come to terms with her being (a) a total bitch and (b) secretly dissatisfied with this live. You've also carefully built up Mandy to be a character that wants to come good on a few things, but is a whole lot more likeable than any of the 'in-crowd'. And all this between some of the steamiest lines on Literotica. So why, in the last section, does Christy become a mindless control toy and Mandy an evil overlady? To me, that feels like killing them off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Disagree with previous post

I'd disagree - I'd say the end bit is filling in the backstory to what happened when Christy passed out, and showing that Mandy is becoming a darker character more comfortable (and malevolent) in her powers which heightens the threat to the other girls in the gang.

If this had been finished, this would probably be my favourite Colleen Thomas story. As it stands it's a fragment that shows what a tragedy her loss was to the users of this site. I hope that she still gets a buzz from knowing people love her work, as she looks down on us.

Rest In Peace Colleen

SlothuaSlothuaover 12 years ago

gosh i wish she was still alive to finish this tale its spectacular and gosh dammit i love it lol. only someone of Colly's talents could do this work its great and drags you into the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
...What Happened?

I don't mean to sound too prodding, nor do I wish to invade any privacy, but...

Does anyone know how Colleen died? Or when?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
me too!

i'm curious as to how, i miss her writings!

verbicideverbicideover 11 years ago
A car accident

Colleen died several years ago in an automobile accident. Actually Evil Alpaca references that in a story that is an homage to the late, great Ms. Thomas.

And you are so very right. We miss her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Is there any more

It looks like you have given up on this story, which is a great pity as there is a good deal of mileage left in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
it's...

rape - pure and simple...so very sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What if Colleen Thomas was never a woman and is still living?

She could have us fooled? A talented male writer disguised as CT? Hmm never know do we?

trysttrystover 4 years ago
Well crafted

You tell a good story. Great visuals, just the right balance of detail and color. Solid characters. I'm not a regular consumer of lesbian erotica, but, damn, this's hot! Kinda breaks my heart you haven't continued it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Need more!!

Great story, would love to have some more and see what happens with the other girls, or other spells

MasterBearbrokenribMasterBearbrokenribabout 4 years ago
Agree ...

I agree with Tryst... ! Probably the best femme stories I've read .

Where the he'll did you go ? Bear x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of the best stories on this site. Mandy mentioned there were 7 other students she intended to wreak her revenge on, and I’m wondering if another auteur on this site might be interested in paying homage to Colleen by continuing the story. A metaphorical big strap on to wear, no doubt.

Nightwish1977Nightwish197710 months ago

Thos was really great.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy3 months ago

The coin has two sides and payday will come ….. being on the receiving end for torture in school isn’t helping growing up and the humiliation is overwhelming as the helplessness …. Paying back may feels good BUT the coin !!! The perversion is, we carry this shit from our childhood a whole lifetime and again we are helplessly bound to this ….. but dealing with the devil isn’t a good idea or???

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨🌸👼

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is a cautionary tale of the race to the bottom. Who is more despicable: Christy the Manipulator or Mandy the Lying, Blackmailing, Rapist? No doubt that Christy is a cruel, heartless bitch. Mandy repeatedly lied, telling Christy that she would get her life back when she already knew she wouldn’t. Army Reserves, hah, no one in the Reserves is conscripted. They’re all volunteers. Mandy admits that she knows Christy isn’t cooperating by choice. It’s all rape.

So pick your poison, ladies and gentlemen. Who should rot in hell, Christy, Mandy, or both?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Latin Previous Part
Latin Series Info