All Comments on 'Late Night Stop'

by Series 6

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A little short

Decent story but quite short. I found the premise of the story to be hot as I often fantasize about my wife, Marianne, getting pummeled in every one of her tight holes in public by well hung strangers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
niceee

cool story ,not to wordy and just short enough that i didnt loose interest.would like to see more. In my mind they talk later and maybe pretend it didnt happen... orstop talking about it...yet She decides she needs more...maybe goes back to the same spot looking for the gaurds again...etc.maybe doesnt meet them and goes to a rest stop to think , runs into a lonely trucker..etc..;) enjoyed your story !

Lady JayneLady Jaynealmost 18 years ago
Well Written

You have a way of making the reader feel as though they are actually there in your story, either watching or taking part. What I liked best about this piece is that you had the two guards show some decency and they weren't brutes. They showed some tenderness for lack of a better word, unlike some other stories I've read along these lines where they force themselves on the woman with extreme brutality while her husband is forced to watch. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wish it was Wife

I love outdoor sex especially when someone comes along and watches. I would love to have my wife taken by a well hung male , 2 would be wild.

S-DesS-Desalmost 18 years ago
But I have to agree

This was really good, but the sex was way too rushed. I liked your descriptions and was really getting into the story when the husband sat there quietly while the guys fucked his wife (because how could he object, with the threat of a misdemeanor hanging over his head). If it was his fantasy, how about a little bit to explain what he was thinking or when he got excited about it. I don't know about the security guys, but once definitely wouldn't have been enough :).

Still, it was really well told. Congrats.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good for sissyboys

you can't do it so get help.watching wife be a whore isn't what a man would do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I knew exactly how good it felt.

It happened to me when my husband and I were stopped at a routine road block. Both of us were threathened with a law suite for driving while under the influenced of alcohol. However, we are lucky enough that the 3 male officers are willing to put the matter to rest in exchange for a good hot fuck. They drove us to a quiet secluded spot where they eagerly took turns to fuck my very wet but very very tight cunt. It was the first time I was fuck by men other than my husband. The feeling was extremely pleasurable to have 1 big long dick shoved very deep in my cunt while stroking and sucking the other 2 slightly longer but definitely bigger dicks at the same time. All this right in front of my husband who was busy wanking himself. The sight of my husband's 5 inch dick really turns the men wild as they fuck me with their humongous 8 and 9 or maybe 10 inches very thick dick. Right after they had cum deep inside my cunt, my husband came over to take his turn. By now however, my cunt had became so loose that I could not feel him. Sensing the same, he proceeded to fuck my ass and shoots loads and loads of his creamy cum inside it. The men who had watched wanted a piece off my ass too. I had to beg and plead with them not to, as it is the only tight opening left for my husband. Luckily they relented and agreed, so long as they got to fuck my hot cunt again, which I happily obliged. After the second fuck on that same night, they drove us home. The next day, the same officers came over with our car. As a jesture of appreciation, I invited them in and that marks the begining of our pleasurable and fulfilling friendship.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bravo!

I too, enjoyed the story, wasn't to long, to the point, in other words writer didn't veer into overly long explanations of feelings, however gave enough description to, as said in the other reviews, being there.

Nicely done!

LacyH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what a farce

Of course there are no STDs in this never-never land. The wife doesn't get pregnant. Neither she or her wimp of a husband puts up any resistance. The couple are afraid they'll be charged with trespassing (what a laugh) if they don't let these two rule-breaking rent-a-cops fuck her. It never seems to occur to them that they could sue the "cops," the county, etc., for assault on the wife. Plenty of evidence if they'd just call the real cops, take the wife to an ER where they have a rape kit, and so on and on. This story is complete, unbelievable BS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What, hubby doesn't get fucked too? Should have put him on all fours and had them double team him as well! Such a sissy wimp letting other men take his wife means he's a submissive bitch as well!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous