Lagoona Lane Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, daddy," said Lisa, kissing George on the cheek.

"Hey, dad," said Luke, sitting down on the sofa.

"Hey, kids," said George, beaming at them both. "How'd your shopping go?"

"Terrible," said Lisa, brushing lint off her skirt. "Luke wouldn't sit still for five seconds; he kept dragging me out of the stores before I'd even had a chance tolook."

"Oh, you had plenty of chances," Luke retorted. "She takes an hour to pick one dress, dad." George made a shrugging gesture, as Lisa glared at her brother. "Anyway," said Luke, getting to his feet, "I'm going to go down to the café and get something to drink. I'll be back in half an hour and then we can go somewhereI want to go."

"Of course," said Lisa, smiling sweetly at her brother.

Luke walked out of the office and briefly heard his father's secretary making a call behind him. "I'll take my lunch now if that's okay with you, Mr. Prewett... Okay, I'll see in an hour." She hung up the phone and followed Luke down two floors and into an empty storeroom. "Oh, Lukey!" she said happily, wrapping her arms around him and sealing his lips with a kiss. "I've missed you."

"I missed you, too," said Luke, brushing some of Carol's hair over her ears. She was a little shorter than he was, but six years older. Her hair was a caramel brown colour that fell past her shoulders in layers with a ponytail in the middle. Today it was held together by small red bows which underlined her youthful appearance. To the majority of people in this office, she looked like a young girl, but to Luke she looked like a much older woman, which added to the fantasy.

"You haven't come to see me in weeks," Carol complained as she undid her blouse.

"I know," said Luke. "And I'm sorry. I've just been really busy."

"Not to busy for this, I hope." Carol slid a hand around Luke's neck and pulled him closer, pushing her back up against the wall. He kissed her passionately and lifted her skirt up around her hips, then spun her around to face the wall. "Ooh, my boy wants his girl to take it from behind does he?"

Luke smiled and nibbled on Carol's earlobe. "I did miss you," he said, unfastening his fly. With his cock free he pushed aside Carol's panties and buried himself deep inside her, gripping her arms for support. "Oh, God."

"Come on, Lukey," Carol panted, pushing herself down on Luke's erection. "Make me proud."

It took five minutes for both of them to reach their orgasms. They had adopted a slow pace at the beginning, but by now Luke was hammering away at Carol's exposed pussy and holding her hips as tightly as he possibly could. She let him come inside her, as she always did, and moaned deeply as her own body reacted to the semen.

Meanwhile, in Carol's boss' office, Mr. Prewett was listening to his daughter's complaints about her brother. "And he told the salesman that I was a size six instead of a size four! And he was cute, too."

"Now, Lisa, you know what I think about you seeing boys at your age."

Lisa pouted. "Yes, daddy."

"Good girl," said Mr. Prewett, as Lisa sank her mouth over his cock again. "Oh, honey, that's amazing."

Lisa smiled up at her father with his cock in her mouth. He returned the smile, and told her that she was the most gorgeous girl he had ever laid eyes on.

"What about mommy?" Lisa inquired. "She's gorgeous, too."

"Yes, she is," said Mr. Prewett. "But mommy doesn't know how to take care of daddy the way you do."

Lisa gave her father's cock a long, slow suck. "Have you asked her?"

"Yes," Mr. Prewett gasped. "But mommy doesn't like the same things we do."

Lisa smiled, said, "I don't mind," and took the entirety of her father's cock inside her mouth.

"Oh, sweetheart," Mr. Prewett groaned, throwing his head back and closing his eyes. "You're so good."

Lisa took advantage of her father's closed eyes to put a finger inside her cunt and think of the boy at the clothes store. It wasn't fair that her father didn't let her date, especially when she was doing this for him. But it was kind of fun doing it, so she didn't mind.

"How did you go on your maths assignment?" her father asked, his eyes still closed.

Lisa lifted her mouth off momentarily. "I got an A+."

Her father opened his eyes and smiled. "Good girl. Make sure you tell your mother that."

"Yes, daddy."

It took a long while for her father to come, but Lisa made sure she swallowed all of it when he did, and sucked his cock some more afterwards the way he liked it. When she had choked it all down, she stood up and kissed him on the cheek, as he ran a hand over her ass.

"Daddy," said Lisa, in her most coy voice, "I spent all my money on a dress for your business party next week, and now I don't have anymore. But Ireally wanted to buy a nice skirt for Uncle Charlie's wedding, so...."

Mr. Prewett smiled. He had come to expect this. "How much do you need, honey?"

"Um...maybe...two hundred?" Lisa ventured.

"Two hundred?" said her father incredulously, but he nevertheless extracted his wallet and handed her two bills.

"Thank you, daddy," said Lisa, favouring her father with another kiss on the cheek.

"Now be a good girl, okay," said Mr. Prewett. "And try to get along with your brother."

"I will," said Lisa, and left the room. She found her brother in the café on the ground floor talking to her father's secretary. "Come on, dweeb, let's go."

Luke sighed and finished the rest of his spring water. "Ever the lady, my sister is."

Carol laughed and smiled at Luke. "It was nice talking to you."

"You, too," said Luke. He got to his feet and followed Lisa out of the building, glancing back at Carol as he went.

"How long have you been fucking her anyway?" Lisa asked conversationally as she pushed the enormous glass doors open and stepped out into the sunlight. She immediately placed a pair of designer sunglasses on her nose.

"Probably about as long as you've been blowing dad," Luke replied, doing likewise.

Lisa turned and looked at her brother. "Who told you I was blowing dad?"

"No one," said Luke. "It's just every time you leave his office your breath smells like come."

Lisa shrugged as they started off up the street. "I give him what he wants; he gives me what I want."

"Well, you may have noticed that mom gives me money even though I never screw her," said Luke.

"Why don't you?" Lisa asked. "I don't think dad pays much attention to her."

"We aren't all as open to the pursuits of incest as you are, sis."

"Oh, please," said Lisa. "You would fuck the hell out of me if I ever gave you the chance."

"Cocky, aren't we?" said Luke.

Lisa turned and looked at her brother appraisingly. "Are you saying that if I came to your room tonight and asked you to grab me by the pigtails and fuck me silly, you wouldn't do it?"

Luke shrugged. "I suppose it depends."

"On what?"

"On whether you wanted me to or not."

Lisa considered this for a moment, then turned away from her brother and smiled, as they continued further up the street.

The afternoon was getting hotter and hotter, and people in the streets were slowly filtering back into their air-conditioned homes. Cathy Maple was among them, sitting at her kitchen table and fanning herself with a cookbook. She was feeling the effects of standing over a stove all day, and she was grateful to hear the sound of the front door opening. Joey walked into the kitchen a moment later.

"Hey, mum."

"Hi, sweety," said Cathy, accepting a kiss on her cheek. "How was the movie?"

"It was all right," said Joey, slumping into a chair beside his mother. "Bloody hot out there, though."

"Mmm, it is," Cathy agreed. "Are you hungry?"

"Not really," replied Joey. "Just thirsty." He made his way to the refrigerator, took out a jug of water and poured himself a glass. Cathy declined his offer to pour her one. She watched him as he drank, and attributed the heat around her collar to the weather, even though it had appeared during the winter as well.Why did her son make her feel this way? She had spent years mentally condemning the lifestyles some of the other women on the street lived, and yet her own son was stirring strange desires in her.It must be Ron, she thought. He couldn't satisfy her anymore.

She had been thinking that exact same thought one month ago, whilst she was sunbathing by the pool in her one-piece, watching Joey swim laps. The thought itself had brought up the topic of sex, and that had soon led to an interest in her son's muscular chest, which wasn't the thin, boy's chest she had remembered. He was a man now, but still young and inexperienced. Cathy had found herself wondering when his first kiss with a girl would be, and when he would have his first date. She knew he hadn't already, because he shared everything with his mother and he hadn't said anything yet.

Cathy had felt something akin to jealousy at those thoughts; how could she let some young bimbo take away her precious baby, who meant the world to her. She couldn't, and she wouldn't. She did everything to make sure Joey was happy, without interfering with his life. But there was no one to make her happy, not in the way she wanted. She wasn't asking for much – certainly nothing like some of the other women wanted – just a warm body to cuddle up with and to satisfy her simple urges. But Joey was the only one she had, really, and so he'd been the logical contender, at least in Cathy's mind.

It was the most shameful moment of her life when she found herself touching her body and thinking of her baby boy, who had grown up so fast in recent years. She had sat down on the shower floor and curled up against the wall, sobbing and begging the imaginary Joey to touch her. Nothing she'd done or thought about since had come close to the vileness of that incident, but the thoughts were still there, and Cathy couldn't seem to ignore them.I want my son, she thought miserably.I'm the worst mother in the world.

But whether this was true or not was uncertain. There were many women on the block whose motherly duties took second place to their own selfish pursuits. There was Mrs. Lerner at number eight who was carrying on an affair with not one, but two of her husband's best friends. It had led to much experimentation by the women on the street when they had heard what it was like to have two men at once. There was also Mrs. Bishop at number eleven, who had slept with her daughter's best friend. The girl had only been fifteen at the time, and although Mrs. Bishop's daughter had found out and cried until her mother had promised to stop, it was well known by some that Mrs. Bishop and her daughter's friend still engaged in their sultry activities several times a week. And at number twelve lived Mrs. Judy de Laine, who was known by most women on the street as 'the slut who invited her entire son's soccer team over for pizza, beer and celebratory blowjobs'. Her son knew nothing about it, but he was sleeping with his mother's younger sister, his Aunt Macie, so the score was somewhat levelled.

There are literally dozens of stories to tell of the women living at Lagoona Lane – their husbands, their sons and daughters, their maids and gardeners, even their father-in-laws in the case of Mrs. Gilbert at number thirteen. If any of these women knew the secrets of the others, they might not think Pennington such a wholesome place to live.

And as for Mrs. Prewett, who considered herself the most normal woman in the street, well...things were about to change for her. One didn't spend seventeen years in Pennington without dabbling in the more questionable pastimes of a lady. And how long would it be before she found out that her son was banging his father's secretary, and her daughter was opening her mouth to her father whenever he pleased? Perhaps it was only a matter of time, or perhaps she would never find out. Whatever the answer, it will come in time, and so too will the next tale of the women living at Lagoona Lane.

12