All Comments on 'Lack of Communication'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
So very true.....

My wife and I have been together for 21 years and it is a story of love, devotion, and desire. I was so pleased when the couple in the story discovered each other again. The basis is always respect and the tool is communication.

Thank you for a great story.

Michael

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beautiful story

DG. It's nice to see a couple work out things before lack of communication can cause another divorce. You do these stories wonderfully and I'm jealous. I could never write what you do the way you do. Fantastic job.

nightangel960nightangel960over 18 years ago
Awesome Story

now this is what I call a great story. I really think that this story above all else should be placed in the "Loving Wives" Catagory maybe other authors can find inspiration in a story like this instead of writing about wives cuckolding their husbands and whatnot. keep it up and I eagerly await your next story

sacksackover 18 years ago
well written....

and a believable scenario. You might want to vary your use of sexual terms a bit....rock hard cock is a little cliched after you've read hundreds of stories.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
A story with a moral

Not that every story here needs one, but it is nice to read one once in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another great job, DG!

This was really fun to read. It's nice to read about communication making a marraige better instead of causing it to break up.

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
alright, i want

to know right now who told you my life story. I know it's about my wife and me, has to be, no one else could have a story even half that close to ours. strange, how the more we seem different from others, the more we are actually all alike. damn good story and yes, i did relate to it as i'm sure so did many others. keep up the good work, a fan always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic!

DG That's about as honest and true as a story can be. Without communication you have problems, and distrust. Every married couple or engaged couple need to read this. You get a '5' from me, wish it could be more.

An avid fan always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

Another wonderful story. You seem to have as good a grasp on reality as anyone on this site.

Regards, Boyd

DavefoDavefoover 18 years ago
Sounds like my house

Excellent story.

I lived the Lit stories with my ex. I now live this type of

life with the best woman I could ever hope to find. Most of

us have had sex with mulptiple partners, but until you make

love with your wife, and you KNOW she loves you and only you.....you are not "there" yet.

A loving spouse, one who puts her family first, is the greatest treasure of all. And I have it. Lucky me.

---Dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
TOO GOOD

Too good to be posted between turn downs like English Bob and others. And you really don't "seem to have as good a grasp on reality as anyone

on this site.", oh, no, Sir. Reading your story we just don't talk about everyone anymore. Thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Superb Story

A story without craziness. Truly an erotic coupling and a loving coupling in all ways.

playingcardcompany

Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
How about that....

A well written, realistic, truly loving wife story. Thank you DG, this site needed a story like this. Perfect for the season too.

techreadertechreaderover 18 years ago
Only one problem....

This story apears to have been miscategorized. Should have been under "Romance".

Outstanding story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Now don't you dare DG

Nice story DG. Don't you dare post that private comment i sent you.

DC

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Superb!

Romantic, insightful, funny and loving are the best attributes of this story. You have provided an excellent story where these attributes shine bright. Thanks for an excellent read.

SleeplessinMD

Risq_001Risq_001over 18 years ago
Good story

Everyone once in a while someone post something that is just a good story that hits you right without worring about what I would do.

Nice story. Very nice.

-Risq

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
This is great story.

But it's in the wrong category. I can't think of a better "Loving Wives" story, off hand.

I thought this was a really enjoyable story! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A lesson for all of us

DG:

It is well that someone smacks us in the head with the obvious. Unfortunately the obvious sometimes gets buried under laziness and self-satisfaction. Because it's comfortable and seems to be good for us, we all too often assume our mate is in the same frame of mind. As a single Horny 'ol Sailor it's too late for me but you other dudes: Take stock, woo your mate, and as was said in this tale, for God's sake communicate. Thank You. Ronnie W.

SalamisSalamisover 18 years ago
Maturity has its benefits

Yet another mature and very adult story, touching in its sincerity.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 18 years ago
Too radical a concept...

A "loving wife" who is really a loving wife and who doesn't want to do a bigger dick or the pool boy or her old boyfriend or the Philadelphia Flyers. Good story, DG!

DG HearDG Hearover 18 years agoAuthor
Authors note

Sometimes stories have real meaning to them. A writer or author feels very strongly about their work. That's the way I felt writing this story. I just went into my heart and wrote my feelings. I glad that so many of the readers agree with it. It means a lot to a writer (if I may call myself one)

Thank you

DG Hear

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
A great story

Gee sexy, ertoic well written and .... and no cheating and what a loving married couple a great story

charleybearcharleybearover 18 years ago
Great Story

As the comments clearly show, a 100% hit with the readers, including me.

Charleybear

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
right on!

You are absolutely right....communication is the best thing to keep a relationship alive (although sex comes in at the top too....lol......)

fdkmanfdkmanover 18 years ago
One of your best

DG,

This is one of your best stories, by far. I also liked the fact that there was a faithful wife who, unlike a lot of the women portrayed here, actually stood up for her marriage rather than fall for a line from a slimeball.

Keep up the good work!

Ray

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good writing, stupid husband

You write very well and your erotic descriptions are very well done, but do you have to portray Jim as such a stupid ass-hole. Most husbands, in real life, do not think that groping their wives in public is either romantic or virile. As a mater of fact I don't know of any wives over the age of17 who like it either. the Ct.Yankee

grtguyintxgrtguyintxover 18 years ago
WONDERFUL

Now this is what i call a LOVING WIFE story. Thanks DG for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
marriage

If only all mariages could turn around like yours, there would be no more divorces in this world.

My marriage is not going very smoothly at this point in time as well, and your story really spurred me on to do my part and try to make it work. My husband and I have not been having sex for the last 3 months, and neither one of us feel like it even though we've only been married a year. Divorce is on the cards as my husband has a problem with communicating and he is not willing to try anymore. Marriage counsellors cannot provide any help if any one party is not willing. But I love my husband so much and cannot bear to leave this relationship.

I thank you for helping me see what can happen if we can get past this. And I wish you a wonderful marriage with your wife for eternity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story!

Great story and funny and sexy at the same time. My husband and I have been married for 13 years and we learned early how good it is to communicate. We have a young family so to get the special time in together, we make monthly "date" weekends/over nights. We have great family and friends to help watch our two children. Enjoy and best wishes.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 18 years ago
An ending to aim for

As a man married for years to a woman I love and adore I echo the lessons of this tale. I hope younger men and women read this story and share it with their lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The best I've read here

This story brought tears to my eyes. Great work!

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
One of the best ever on LITEROTICA !!!!

A beautiful love story told from the heart. I wish that I had written it! Having been married to the same wonderful woman for the past 40 years, I know that keeping a relationship smooth is not always easy but 'communication' is a key factor. This was a 'loving wifes' tale of the best kind - no cheating and a great happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Lack of Communication

I read this and I thought it was great writing. It is a beautiful love story.

NgJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
GREAT STORY

A great love story that is right on the money. communication is the key. TELL EACH OTHER WHAT IS RIGHT AND WHAT IS NOT. LOVE WILL CONCUR ALL in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice peice of work!

That was really touching...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love your story

If all couples would communicate like you two have done the divorce rate in this country would not be a high as it is today. Keep if the fine work.

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Really Great Salespitch

I loved it during the last 75%. The gentleman seem fairly dense and the wife in orbit at the beginning. The incident in the bar almost got me to quit but all this contrasts with the final message. Unfortunately like many stories, I enjoyed it, but did not believe it! Back to Robert Jordan I go..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This story should be required reading.....

for both men and women. Too many times, when the lack of communication affects a marriage, the easy way out is to either have an affair or get a divorce. At least the husband in this story had the paitence to let his wife be more loving to him at her pace. And as he noticed her willingness to become the "wild woman" that he desired, it made it easier for both of them to accept each's others sexually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So true, it's almost scary....

DGHear, I admire you as a writer more than you will ever know. Every story of yours that I have read has filled me with emotion. That is the mark of a true writer, to instill or cause their audience to feel.

This story, seems like a biography of my relationship with my wife. At least as far as our sex life goes. I even have become addicted to the stories here on Literotica. The same types it appears that Jim reads. Let's just say that a few weeks ago I decided to actually talk to my wife about our lack of sex life (it's been almost a year since the last time we made love). It is amazing the things you learn when you talk and actually listen to your loved one.

Thank you for all the excellent stories and for the lessons I've taken from them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Its all about coomunication which leads to bonding and trust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
the best

to tell you the truth this is the one and only story on this site that has made me cry You have motivated me to share with my wife and try to bring out her inter tiger. Thank you so much and good luck in all you both do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story!!!

I initially came to this site looking for stories I could read together with my wife, but I hadn't found a single faithful husband/wife story.

This story hit so much deeper on an emotional level, on that level that makes truly faithful sex with a spouse so amazing beyond the physical thrill.

I really appreciated the realism involving the cleanup. It may not have been the most physically arousing story because of that level of realism, but ultimately it helped make it the most enjoyable by far.

grogers7grogers7about 13 years ago
Thank Goodness

Real. Thanks. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Communication

One of the best - and nicest - stories that I have read in a long time, thank you.

I know it is now probably considered very old fashioned and staid - but I, too, love my wife and we both enjoy reading literotica, but I cannot imagine in any way shape or form, that I would like or enjoy sharing her with anybody else.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 11 years ago
We need more stars

I gave you five but you deserve more. Now you know that I like your writing, and I was expecting a good story when I saw your name on it, but this went above and beyond. A really nice job.

mthornymthornyalmost 11 years ago
great story

Great story..please continue writing them...Communication is the key to any relationship

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
Damn near perfect

Good people in good places -

He fucked up a bit with the drunk but made the better choice - good for him - BAD for his brother in law.

calflashcalflashabout 9 years ago
at first

at first I didn't think I was going to like this story but enjoy most of DG Hear's stories so pressed on. I must say it was an enjoyable well told story.

PeteCedarPeteCedarover 8 years ago
Without a doubt

This is the best story I have read on this site. There are others that have been given a top 5 but this was the best by far. So much more true to life than the others. Thanks for the offering. 5* all the way.

SampkyangSampkyangalmost 8 years ago
???

WHY in the hell would you let your wife dance with other men??? ladies night out or mens night out??? IF you play in shit you will eventually get it on you.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 6 years ago
A committed relationship story.

Nice to read LW's stories such as this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Gooooooood

Just loves it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great as per Usual keep up the good work (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would give it 10 stars but there are only 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5709 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories