All Comments on 'Karen & The Pool Boy Ch. 02'

by Mama Karen

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
rgraham666rgraham666about 19 years ago
Very hot

Damn. I wish I had been so lucky at eighteen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very Steamy

Very hot story. I hope there will be many more to come!

ISawYourMommyISawYourMommyabout 19 years ago
Where Can I Find You?

This story (and Part I) hit me right in the gut. Please, please, please, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Next!!!!!

Awaiting your next episode. Very nicely done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wow!

OK, that was amazing.... so very hot, fresh, original -- very nice. You have a gift!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Can't wait for your next

Keep writing. I love to read your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot writing!

Very good literature. reminds me of when I was 16 and delivering pizza during the summer. 2 nude women invited me to go swimming with them and I went speechless, made change from the money they left on the table and left with a hard-on under my shorts. Thank you Karen for completing MY fantasy. More of "Karen and the Pool Boy" please.

lajaylajayover 18 years ago
Hot Stuff

Karen,

Love your stories...I would love to lick that hot pussy of yours and have you give me one of those world class blowjobs that the pool boy got...my 47 year old cock works just fine, and would I love to prove it to a hot lady like you...you're as sexy as you you write and look...damn, hubby must be a VERY lucky man. I would love to lick you and roll play with you as well.

Best soft licks on your clit,

Jay

Tiger1978Tiger1978over 18 years ago
Terrific read

I love the way you portray that relationship, you're very good at getting into the mind of an 18 year old boy! Hope to read more of your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Damn hot

i wish i was the pool boy.that was hot. One of the best i read so far.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 18 years ago
Better & Better!

This story just keeps getting better & better! It's so arousing---it's amazing!

Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bravo!

Well done, Karen!

You've captured perfectly one of my major fantasies. I would love to chat about yours. Can't wait to read chapter 3.

John

j_stone789@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh so

Oh so very hot! Almost had me coming in my pants. Five Stars!

chytownchytownalmost 4 years ago
That Was One Hot Chapter*****

Now on to Chapter .03. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous