All Comments on 'Just What I Need'

by A's Sweet Baby

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MastersallMastersallover 19 years ago
A HOT TALE WELL DONE

AN EXCELLENT TALE.. WELL WRITTEN.. ONE CAN SENSE THE WOMANS SUBMISSION AND THE JOY SHE FINDS IN IT...

amasterfoundamasterfoundover 19 years ago
Nice story

I loved your story It was very erotic. I loved how you made her love to be submissive not really forced into it but down on her own knowing that she needs a strong hand.

appetiteappetiteover 19 years ago
my sweet baby...

You loving need, and beautiful submission is so wonderfullly expressed in this story. It speaks of control, love, anticipation, contentment, and deep commitment to the relationship we value so deeply. I am very proud of all that you do and feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well written and executed

Your words and images are clear, and bring the reader in to share the experience with you. Well done :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice

That was hot. I liked that story a lot. Very well written and to the point. More please. ;) -JT

Rad'lRad'labout 19 years ago
Well done

A well done story. I enjoyed the confessional aspect - the revalation of not only what you were thinking as well as what you were doing.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Want to hear more!

This was wonderfully written and is a helping me to learn how to be a better submissive, too. I love reading the posts on the forums between you and your master. Keep up the good work! I do hope your master let's you write more soon!

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiteralmost 19 years ago
Good to see a babe with a firm Master

I really enjoyed your description of your Masters training. If you continue to respond, I'm sure he will have you *whipped* into shape very soon.

Of course, I'm also sure he will continue to challenge you with more and more difficult rules and situations...

Send him My congratulations on a fine slave with great potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
you are gorgeous, my little one

my precious little one. you depict your feelings, and the deep need I have for you so very well. Each time I read your story, I think of the many "chapters" that will follow in our craving for each other. I adore the love that has grown deep within us. You meet my every need, my little one.

Master

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Appetite will you write more?

i love married domestic discipline,with a loving Dominate and his little girl subbie.rich details brought us readers into your story.thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous