Joy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She never understood quite where the notion came from that on Valentines Day she would surrender her virginity to the chosen. She went along with the idea almost relieved the decision had been taken out of her hands. She made her choice; her body needed more than Tony was prepared to give. To Tony, she was an envious prize to be claimed, half his age, an ego-boosting fuck to be displayed as a plaything until he grew tired. She booked a hotel room for Valentines night, in Rupert's name. It didn't mean she wasn't going to let Tony fuck her, he'd just have to wait his turn.

- - # - -

Joy lay on his bed relaxing in the comforting familiar feel of Rupert's hand exploring her legs.

"Have you decided?" Rupert asked.

He stopped exploring, now rubbing her back, hand in her tee shirt wanting to touch, not wanting to play. It's the day before Valentines Day.

Joy rolled onto her side, his hand trailing across her lower ribs, settling against the warm skin of her tummy. He looked pale, dark rings under his eyes.

"You're not sleeping?"

He shook his head like a child. Pathetic countenance, close to despair. Near to tears. She wanted to clutch him to her, love him, tell him everything would be ok, rock him to sleep held to her breast.

"Can't sleep. I'm afraid you'll be gone when I wake."

"Come here." She held her arms up to him. "Don't be silly. I'm never leaving you."

She pulled him down holding his face in her hands, kissing him deeply, hungry for the feel of his lips. He rested his head on her breast playing with the skin on her tummy while she stroked his hair.

"It's over then? You and Tony." He asked.

"Yes my love." She answered, telling him what he wanted to hear. "I want you. I've been stupid, I don't deserve you."

He trailed a finger backward and forward across her tummy, she mewed, sucking in her tummy making room for his hand.

"Do it. Please. I want you so much. You've no idea."

He hesitated, slid his hand under the waistband of her shorts, fingertips probing under the elastic of her panties. She closed my eyes better to concentrate on feeling his hand. His fingers slid lower, hesitated, stopped.

Her body stiffened as she realised what he'd discovered. In her quest to keep his favour she'd let Tony shave her, been too pissed to object, too excited to stop. He said it made her look younger. Only after did she realise he was marking his territory. In her desire to be touched, she'd forgotten to tell Rupert she'd shaved herself for HIM.

He moved away from her. Stood by the side of the bed.

"You're shaved!"

Joy opened her eyes, looked up at him, put on her most seductive smile.

"It's a surprise for you. Want to look? Undress me."

Rupert didn't move, just stared at her, reading her.

"Don't lie Joy. I can see the lie in your eyes." Rupert turned his back to her, shoulders trembling. "He did it, didn't he?"

'Oh shit.' She thought. "Ok, I'm not going to lie to you..."

"It's too late. Too many lies. Why do you do this to me. You're killing me. You'd better leave. I'm not going to help you become a whore."

"Rupe's... "

"Please Joy, leave now before I begin to hate you."

"What about, tomorrow. Valentines Day?"

"I don't care. I've had enough."

"I booked a hotel. For you and me. I want YOU."

"Take your boyfriend."

"You are my boyfriend. You're the one I love."

"You have a twisted idea of love. I stopped being your boyfriend on Christmas Day."

"So why am I here?"

"I have no idea. Habit. Takes time to break a habit. Don't want you here any more. It hurts too much."

"If it hurts, you still love me. We can start over. I'm finished with Tony."

"Are you going to work on Monday?"

"Yes, but... "

"Then it's not finished. You'll crawl back into his bed because it is where you want to be."

"That's not true... "

"Joy. Wake up."

He turned, grabbed her wrists, wrenching them down by her side, the force of his action shocking her.

"It's over. I can't play your game. You can't have both of us. I can't deal with it. It's over. You slip in and out of beds with practised ease. Don't you see what you are becoming?"

They were both crying. Real tears, heart wrenching, clinging to each other. She wanted him so badly; wanted to die, couldn't move. He drove her home ignoring her pleas; he never uttered a word, left her crying on the pavement outside her parent's house.

Joy spent Valentines Day alone. She has done these past five years. This year she has a date.

Tony turned out to be a self-centred useless fucker, self-promotion his only goal.