Journey Into the Darkside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had invited me to visit her at work once, where she treated me to a 'private performance.' That weekend night (almost two a.m.), Lisa completely removed her guard's uniform and revealed herself to be a nicely shaped woman, with large breasts, a pair of meaty, but shapely thighs, and oh, yes... Lisa had back!! She was put together quite nicely. Her skin was smooth, her hair fell off the sides of her pleasant face, and she had a warm, sensuous smile, and deep-set, piercing eyes. Lisa really enjoyed being looked at! She knew she looked good, and smelled good, too.

I wasn't to ever completely enjoy the promise of her sexual secrets, though. She made it clear that my visit was so that we could put a face with each other's names, to make for better phone sex. I knew also that I was there to be the voyeur she needed to complement her blatant exhibitionist desires. I wondered how many times Federal Office Buildings on Pennsylvania Avenue had hosted sexual performances like these, and idly thought about the government workers who would pass this very desk the following morning. If they only knew...

Lisa only had a short window to put on her show—her supervisor was very predictable with his schedule, and this sort of thing called not only for dismissal, but also very likely some serious criminal charges for both of us.

Lisa quickly put it all out there for me to lust after. She worked herself into a frenzy, her fingers probing into pussy lips framed by tightly curled black pussy hairs. She moaned and opened her thighs, offering me a hot look at the warm and wet pinkness which had been hidden between those lips. I could only watch; my tongue must've been hanging completely out as I leered at her openly masturbating. Lisa squatted down so that her back was hard against the front of the guard desk, her knees pointed out in almost diametric directions. Her emotions completely let go, her fingers pushed again and again into the sopping wetness of her widely splayed cunt. I could read it in her eyes...

'Look at me Ralph... See what I'm doing... Watch me fukkn my pussy! It's for you, I'm doin' it for you, Ralph!!' She began sobbing, screaming for release, the sounds reverberating again and again off the very high ceiling in the building.

I grabbed my cock through my trouser legs, and worked it feverishly, calling out her name in encouragement. I knew that was what she wanted. It was as if I was again phone fucking her, only this time, I was there with her, shouting encouragement, and hearing her beg me to fuck her, take her, and do all the nasty things we talked about when we were actually having phone sex.

I shook my still trousered cock at her, and peered sternly into her eyes. "C'mon, bitch!! You want this cock, don't you? You know it's what you need!! Take it... Take me deep... De-eep! Lisa... LISA..."

"Oh, yes! Ralph!! Gimme it!! Take this pussy! Make this pussy yours, Ralph!" She was deep into sexual rapture, probably intensified by the knowledge that what we were doing was on the 'seriously risky' level of the risk management scale.

I reached in again, and moved her hand from her heaving pussy hole.. I had to make her cum, quickly! I smacked her pussy lips, hard with my hand. Again... and then finger-fucked into her cunt and grabbed her with two fingers, lifting her up slightly.

"Do it, Lisa!! Show me what you can do, baby!! Show 'Daddy!' C'mon, hump yourself off on my hand!" I pulled out and smacked her cunt again, hard...

That did it. Lisa came in buckets of cum, screams, and yelps. I heard her, saw her, felt her body let go, writhing down to the floor, her ample ass straight up, and shaking, pussy juices oozing down the insides of her thighs. Her screams rippled off the high ceiling, and seemed to go on, and on...

Though I didn't want to, I had to bring her back to reality quickly. I reached down and put my hands on her shoulders, almost causing another orgasm to take hold. Lisa's orgasms seemed to have a tsunami-like effect, building off each other, and only gradually subsiding. She slowly began to recover, and once she regained some semblance of control, she knew she had to put herself back together hurriedly. She pushed me out, and promised that we'd really take the time we needed to enjoy each other, soon.

That didn't happen, but on this Sunday morning when Lisa called from work, it was immediately obvious that she needed to be stroked on the phone. I explained to her that I was with my sub, but Lisa wasn't buying it. As I tried to convince her, Nicky woke up.

"Yeah, Lisa, she is here... You wanna talk to her?"

"Yeah!"

I told Nicky what was happening, explaining that Lisa was at work, and wanted to talk with her. Nicky didn't understand why, but I was warming to the idea already. I told Nicky to tell Lisa exactly what we'd been doing all night since her drive from home, and to not leave anything out. Nicky still didn't catch on. I gave her the phone.

"Hello..."

"Tell her your name, and who you are," I said, sternly.

"I-I'm Nicky, and I'm Ralph's submissive," Nicky said, into the phone.

I could hear Lisa taking the initiative on the other end.

"So... what have you two been doing tonight?" she asked. "Is Ralph a good fuck?" Lisa always dove straight into the fucking thing, never really being one for what was considered foreplay.

"Yes, yes, he is." Nicky said. "We've been fucking most of the night, since before midnight, and I've cum several times. I'm giving 'daddy' some good service, too!" Now Nicky understood, as she could hear the interest on the other end of the phone, the sharp intake of air that Lisa exuded when she was getting excited.

Nicky continued, beginning to get excited herself as she recounted to Lisa the different ways, number of times I'd taken her that night. She told Lisa about the way she submitted to me on her knees, with my cock in her pretty mouth, about my suckling at her breasts, how we'd made love in the shower, my taking her 'rose-bud' ass (her term), being very explicit, until she was rubbing at her clitoris as she talked. I could hear Lisa moaning, moving towards the inevitable orgasm she sought.

"Tell her about the collar..." I said. I wanted Lisa to have a complete picture.

Nicky began to tell Lisa about my requiring her to wear the 'slut collar' and it's significance in making her feel submissive, sexually extreme, and belonging.

But Lisa wanted to know other things. "Did he eat your pussy?" She asked, very direct and insistent to know.

I heard her, and moved between Nicky's legs, opening them and staring at the well-used lips and labia. That was one thing we hadn't done that night, but, it was mine, and I was turned on, also. I moved in and began to tongue her clitoris, fingering the lips apart as I did so. "Tell her what I'm doing now..." I said.

Nicky told her. I had Nicky relate a blow-by-blow account of my mouth and tongue on her pussy, the lips, and clitoris as it delved deeply inside to suckle and plunder her juices. After awhile, she wasn't able to maintain much of an account, and just began to sob, and suck air in response to the tongue raping being inflicted high up in her inner thighs. She started to hump my mouth, and I asked her to tell Lisa that.

She couldn't. Nicky had been reduced to an incoherent, moaning, air sucking pussy. Her words were unintelligible and meaningless, but Lisa understood her perfectly. Because she was babbling in almost the same way, herself. It was as if I were sucking Lisa, also.

I serviced my little slut orally like that for several minutes, until Lisa asked her if I would fuck her, so she could hear. She only had to ask!

Her pink slit was so pretty, all swollen and loose. I got to my knees, and slid my rigid cock between her legs, plunging all the way in on the first thrust. Nicky swooned, and Lisa moaned in sympathy. Now I felt as if I was fucking them both at the same time!

I moved into a rhythmical stroke, up and out, in and down, making sure Nicky felt each stroke as the 'beast' took it's due.

"Is it good, baby?" I asked? "Yes, Sir!," Nicky screamed. Lisa was screaming into the phone, and kept yelling, "Fuck her, fuck that bitch good!!"

"Then, TELL HER!!" I made Nicky scream at Lisa, telling her everything she was feeling, to let Lisa feel as much of the pummeling she was receiving as possible.

"He's fu-cking me!... 'Daddy's fucking his 'little slutty girl'... DO ME... 'DADDY'" she yelled.

I could hear Lisa, "ooohhhh... O-O-O-OH! FUCK ME-E, TOO, Fuck ME-E, RALPH!!" she yelped.

Nicky began to cum, and I didn't know, didn't even care if it was from the ministrations of the 'beast,' or because we were fucking while also engaging in very nasty telephone sex with a hot-blooded Lisa on the phone.

I know why Lisa started to orgasm—it was what she'd intended to do when she called, only not like this. Now, I not only heard her high pitched screams, but also the eery high-decibel reverberations of them from the ceiling of the Federal Office Building, on downtown Pennsylvania Avenue, a couple of blocks from the White House.

Spontaneously, we were all cumming, straining to release those emotions which had peaked, and needed to get out! The feeling as I came was one of disbelief that something so erotic as this could be experienced. It was all the more erotic because it wasn't something planned, it just happened, and we were all open-minded enough to let it play out, to revel in it.

Suppressed Desires Realized

As Nicky and I moved deeper into our relationship, we talked about her marriage, and her feelings of inadequacy and emptiness. I asked if she had felt submissive to her husband, and she confirmed that she did, but that he wasn't aware of the lifestyle, and had little or no interest in exploring outside his concept of sexual activity—the missionary position, once or twice a month. Pressing her, I asked if she'd felt submissive to his control in bed, pinned next to the wall, and unable to leave the bed without him knowing (and agreeing to) it. Nicky said she did, but it was mostly frustrating because he didn't see fit to carry the control further.

Shortly after the conversation, Nicky came down for a week-day evening session, to find that I had converted one bedroom to mimic the arrangement she'd endured with her husband. As we settled in for the evening, I collared Nicky as she knelt submissively (a usual practice to make her feel 'owned' and desired), and then I led her to the bed. I could sense some apprehension in her as I moved onto the bed after her, effectively pinning her between myself and the wall. I made small talk for a few minutes, but I could still sense Nicky's hesitancy about being hemmed in. I'd learned that keeping a sub a bit off-balance about what's about to come is often a great Dom'ing tool.

I had since accumulated a number of D&s tools, toys, and other articles which every self-respecting Dom would acquire. I had never used restraints on her in bed, but tonight would be different. I directed her to move from the bed (around me) and to bring my 'toy bag' to me. She asked why it felt a bit heavier than she was accustomed, to which I responded, "You'll see..."

As she moved to get back onto the bed, I stopped her and had her stand, silently, as I began to pull from the bag some preliminary articles that I would use. First, I slipped a blindfold over her eyes (deprivation of sight), and then forced a ball-type gag into her mouth (deprivation of voice) . Then, I moved her onto the bed and reclined her facedown, requiring her to remain very still. As she lay there, I placed each wrist into leather cuffs which were then tethered with chains to the headboard. I could feel her mindset becoming even quieter, as if contemplating her position, curious about what would happen next. She didn't squirm at all, and I felt her acceptance of being restrained in this position. It was something she'd thought about for a very long time. I bound her ankles with nylon rope, and spread-eagled them to each side of the foot of the bed. Nicky was immobilized, but she knew there was much more to come.

I caressed her face softly, then kissed her on the cheek to reassure her. "Is this your special place, baby?" I whispered into her ear. "MMM..." she moaned through the gag. She was where she needed to be.

"Daddy's home..." I nuzzled my 'little girl's' neck.

I ran my fingers lightly down the small of her back, feeling her body tighten up, shivering in reaction. Without warning, I spanked one slim asscheek sharply several times (Nicky shook and strained at the unexpected onslaught), then administered the same treatment to the other while watching the first cheek redden from the stings.

One thing I'd gotten a real appreciation for, and enjoyed immensely was administering spankings. I prefer the open hand, as I feel a special erotic bond with the sub as my hand comes in contact with her buttocks. And, there's nothing so sensual as the sound of a well-delivered spanking. The reaction from the sub always tells me if she's welcoming it, or recoiling from the treatment.

"Swack! SWACK... SWAACKK!" Nicky's cheeks were baking from the stings. After several minutes, her reddened cheeks had had enough. I rubbed them each gently, and then kissed, and tongued the redness. She pushed her ass upwards, seeking further contact with my hand and mouth. I continued to rub her there, but moved my mouth into the small of her back, and nuzzled her there. I kissed upwards, until I was again at her face.

I whispered into her ear, "Baby... You know, with you bound like this, and blind-folded, unable to speak or yell, you're completely at my mercy right now... You know that, don't you?" I tried to gauge her reaction, but with her visual and oral senses diminished, there was little.

"I mean, I can do anything I wish to you, and there's nothing you can do about it. You can't see to anticipate, you can't resist or even yell..." I had to hear her reaction. I removed the gag.

"Yes, Sir... You can do anything to me you want. And, that's where my TRUST in you is placed. That's where the trust comes in, isn't it, Sir?"

"You're right, Nicky. Trust is what we must have. And your trust will always be my highest priority. Know that I always want you to look forward to the next time with me, baby."

The gag stayed off, and the blind-fold was removed for the rest of the night. From that point on, play between Nicky and I achieved levels that I never thought possible, because she knew that her safety was always my concern.

I loosened the leather cuffs which had her rather limited in her movements. I wanted her a bit mobile, as I needed to feel her reacting to the serious sexual play we always engaged in. I allowed my hands and mouth to roam her body, and she pushed and strained to meet each lick or bite. Her bare ass was exposed—up in the air, inviting the arbitrary slaps that stung until the tears rolled down her cheeks. I forced Nicky's face onto my cock, grabbing her by the hair, and stuffing her mouth as she worked on my man-meat. Though she couldn't use her hands, she pumped her head up and down, keeping rhythm with my thrusts, working feverishly to keep contact with my dick-head. As she was able to gain her knees under her, I ran my hands down her ass crack to her pussy, alternately digging into it and smacking her already stinging ass cheeks, making her shake her beautiful buttocks even more.

"Who do you serve, Nicky?"

"You, Sir!"

"And, who else?"

No one else, Sir—only You."

"Why do you serve me, Nicky"

"Because I need to—because You are my Dominant. Because You fulfill me, Sir..."

"And, what do you do for me, Nicky?"

"I hope I please you, Sir... I am your submissive, to do with as you wish. My purpose is to serve you, to be an article of your possession, for your pleasure. Your happiness comes first in my life. When you call, I respond without reservation. Your needs are my needs. I will not question your decisions, and I willingly, enthusiastically, without question do your bidding. I trust you to control my life fully, to make decisions for me, and to provide me with the quality of life which I deserve. You are my owner, my master, my daddy, indeed, my life and I serve you, please you, and pleasure you with great joy."

She had recited her vow of submission... I held her face in my hands and kissed her for that.

We played most of the time we had together that evening, with Nicky in restraints on the bed, or on the floor while tethered to the bed... I enjoyed my slutty 'little girl' with probes and plugs, nipple clamps, hot wax, and floggers. Through it all, I knew that 'Daddy's little girl' was happy to serve, and would eagerly seek further bondage play. The bed remained against the wall, and was usually where we slept when Nicky was with me.

Shortly afterwards, we moved on to more intense scenes involving discipline spankings, breast bondage, hog-tie play, sensory deprivation, confinements, and other more 'darkside' play.

A Night to Remember

To further strengthen our bonds and expand our sexual exploration, I summoned Nicky to spend an entire weekend with me. Little did I know that Nicky would be the teacher; that even though I had planned how the weekend would unfold, Nicky would be the facilitator of what would be one of the most sexually exciting nights I ever had. It was about four pm that Friday afternoon when Nicky pulled up in front of my home. I stood in the kitchen talking with my daughter on the phone. I continued to talk on the phone while moving to the front door to unlock and open it. I went back to the kitchen, continuing the phone conversation.

Nicky come through the front door, and I looked up as she came to the entrance of the kitchen. I almost dropped the phone when I saw her. Nicky stood there wearing a white button-down blouse, with a wide black belt, and the shortest skirt I'd ever seen on her. She also had on a pair of combined garter belt and black stockings, with black three-inch pump shoes. She wasn't wearing any panties (per direction), and the skirt was so short that even though I was standing, I could see a wisp of her longest pubic hairs very plainly.

I asked my daughter to wait and I put the phone on 'hold.' I called Nicky to me. I didn't allow her to speak, putting one hand over her mouth. I put my other hand down under the hem of her skirt, and without pushing upwards, felt under it. My hand went directly into her blonde pubic hairs. I felt her there for a short moment, and then went back to the phone. I told my daughter I would call her back, and hung up, knowing that within two minutes, I would be immersed totally into sex with this unbridled sexual toy.

I went past her into the dining room, and sat in an armless dining room chair. I motioned Nicky to her hands and knees, and had her crawl to me, which she did, putting her face onto my upper thigh. She could sense my need, smell my sexual desire for her. She sniffed at my cock though my trousers, then undid the zipper, allowing my fully erect cock to fall out, visibly throbbing, with pre-cum already oozing from the piss-hole. Nicky didn't ask permission; she was as much in need as I was. She took it fully into her mouth.

Nicky sucked my cock wildly for several minutes, then stood up, and worked herself into a position where she was straddling my thighs. My trousers were still on, but she didn't let that stop her. She fucked herself down onto my cock, and proceeded to screw herself onto it, impaling herself there. She stroked me, penetrated herself with me, and just plain fucked and rode my cock without mercy, orgasming two or three times in only 15 minutes. She opened her blouse, pulled her perky titties out and pushed them against my mouth. I suckled, licked, and kissed them, while feeling her buttocks pushing down for more and more dick. I couldn't hold out, and after about 25 minutes I just let go, all of my cum squirting deeply up into her pussy. Nicky slowly lifted off me, telling me that she'd had no intention of stopping before milking me of my cum. I looked down at my trousers, and found them soaked white with pussy juices and cum. I had to hand-wash them before I could send them to the cleaners.