All Comments on 'Journey Into the Darkside'

by Xploremyworld

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
allinllachuallinllachualmost 17 years ago
wonderful

cant believe no one has yet commented on this! an amazinly truthful story, or at least realistic sounding (if it was embellished), i can really see this all happening. and i was so sad, at the end that it ended, but especially in the way that it did, with nikki never showing up. what a sad way to end the relationship, but the author really seemed to turn the bittersweet part around and make it just the beginning of his own entry to bdsm. i really learned a lot by reading this, thank you!!

LadyscorpionLadyscorpionalmost 16 years ago
Truely Inspirational

I have always fantasized about training a Dom. What an inspiration.

LadyscorpionLadyscorpionalmost 16 years ago
Truely Inspirational

I have always fantasized about training a Dom. What an inspiration.

spchlssdrgspchlssdrgover 15 years ago
Wonderful...absolutely wonderful.

I don't usually comment on stories here...guess I was reading the wrong genre. I am so thoroughly interested in being a sub it's not even funny. To be trained by your sub seems to be a wonderful experience. I would like to read more from you and your experiences. Keep it up.

misty_girlmisty_girlalmost 10 years ago
What I really enjoye

...was that it was mostly realistic. I struggle to connect with stories where the author so obviously is writing about something they have no experience of. Yes, there were clearly some flights of fancy, but it never once felt 'untrue'.

The lovely relationship of mutual respect and caring that is often the case in a D/s relationship made one really like both characters.

I enjoy Your style of writing and hope to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous