Journey Back to Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just..." This time I stopped his words with my fingers. I traced his lips, amazed at how soft they were. Taking a step forward I was almost against his body. With a groan he pulled me to him. His arms held me tightly against his body. I could hear the rapid beating of his heart.

Leaning back I looked up into his face. Our lips met for the first time. I closed my eyes and leaned into him, absorbing the heat of his body against mine. He had a woodsy scent that was distinctive to him alone. The strength of his arms made me feel impossibly fragile and protected.

Nick's tongue moved over my lips. I parted them and welcomed his hot tongue into my mouth. I had never felt this instant passion with anyone. Daringly I sucked at his tongue and felt a tingle as he groaned against my lips. He held me even more tightly than before, thrusting his tongue deep as his hips rocked against my stomach.

I curled my fingers into his hair, finally feeling how thick it was. I used it to pull his mouth more tightly to mine, thrusting my tongue against his. I was on fire for him.

With a groan he pulled away. My eyes opened to see his shining with warmth and desire.

"Clare, it's too soon for this. I don't want to scare you away now that you're finally here. I have waited so long for you to open up and let me in. Let's not ruin it now." He was stroking my cheek with his fingers, eyes searching mine for any doubts. There were none.

"I know I have pushed you away out of fear. Nick, you are such a sexy viral man, I really thought you were only teasing me. I never for a moment allowed myself to consider that you might actually be interested." I leaned into his hand. I needed him to understand why I acted as I had.

"Oh, Clare, I have been interested for months. I just didn't know how to get behind those walls you had between us." He was kissing my face as he talked, soft butterfly kisses that have me melting.

"Come with me." I took his hand and led him to the bedroom. It was as though I had waited too long. Now I needed to show him how I felt.

Once inside we stood at the side of the bed. I searched his eyes and found only warmth and desire there. My fingers trembled as they untied the robe. I shrugged my shoulders and it fell to the floor. I stood before him in my T-shirt and panties.

He stripped his white T-shirt over his head allowing me to see the firm muscles of his chest. His chest was almost free of hair, with only a small patch that led down to the waist of his jeans.

I reached for the button of his pants as his hand covered mine. Fascinated I watched as he pulled the button and the jeans pulled open, the zipper opening at a tug from his strong fingers. Using both hands I grabbed his boxers and his jeans and pull them both down and off, leaving him naked before me.

My breath caught at how beautiful he was. His lean hips led to strong thighs and firm calves. And his arousal was all too evident. I reached out a finger and shyly stroked down his shaft and again his hand stopped me.

"If you do that this will go away too fast." He stepped forward and pulled the shirt over my head leaving me in my panties before him. I felt a moment of fear as he saw me for the first time. But he just groaned and pulled me against him and I knew he liked what he saw. My full breasts were pressed against him, his hardness against my soft stomach.

He sat on the edge of the bed and pressed his face between my breasts, his lips kissing my chest and breasts. His right hand cupped me and brought my nipple to his waiting mouth. My legs trembled as he suckled me eagerly. I cupped his head to me and prayed I wouldn't fall.

I feel his hands tug at my panties and pull them down my legs. I stepped out of them and watched as he sucked my other nipple deeply into his mouth. His left hand then caressed my hip then downward to my thighs. I trembled as it slipped between my legs and cupped my mound. He stroked through the downy hair then parted my moist lips. A finger ever so gently stroked the hard nub of my desire.

My legs threatened to give way at the waves of sensation he was evoking. It had been so long since my body had felt release; I was not sure how long I would last with this sweet torment.

"Nick, please." My voice was hoarse. I needed to feel his body against mine.

"Clare, come here." He scooted back a little on the bed and pulled me astride him. My wetness caressed him as I rocked my hips teasingly. He felt so hot and hard. Reaching between us he guided himself to me. Our eyes met and I slowly sank downward taking him deep into my body. My eyes never leaving his, I started to rock against him. I rose up my hips then lowered them slowly.

His hands were on my hips urging me along. I felt heat building and thrust faster. He suddenly surged up hard, driving himself further into me. I felt myself tighten and drew him even deeper and we both exploded. I felt him filling me with his seed.

Pulling me down into his arms he held me tightly, our breathing slowing to normal. I moved to lay next to him, my head on his chest stroking his stomach with my fingers.

"Oh, my love, that was worth waiting for," Nick whispers into my hair.

"No, hearing you call me "love" is what was worth the wait." With a smile, I realize that sometimes it is not the journey that matters but the destination in the end.

12