All Comments on 'Journey Back to Love'

by AlwaysBeTrue

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
sleepyestbearsleepyestbearover 18 years ago
lovely

Such a lovely story. Warm and tender and just darn near perfect for the type of story that it is. I will look for your work again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beautiful

wonderful, sweet, sappy, funny, erotic, sensational...I could go on until I ran out of words. Fantastic job and a wonderful read. You formed a true sense of romance with your words.

rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
Sweet

A very nice little piece of work.

The authour accomplished a great deal in a very short time.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A great and wonderful story

Well written and the added humor just made it better. Best of all was the fact that a woman who considered herself to be "large" was the heroine. Thank You. Ronnie W.

dreampilot79dreampilot79over 18 years ago
a beautiful story...

There is only one thing about this story that I don't believe... much too well done for me to believe it's your first!!! Beautiful job.. but you are NOT taking last place away from me!!!

Aurora BlackAurora Blackover 18 years ago
Tender

Good job, ABT! I loved the sexual tension between the two characters, as well as the fact that Clare wasn't stick-thin. My only problem was that the ending seemed a bit rushed, but other than that it was a fun read. Good luck to you.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 18 years ago
A very

sweet story, well told, building to the climactic moment. They soud like a very happy couple, one that deserves each other. Nick, like almost all straight men, believes that real women have curves.

damppantiesdamppantiesover 18 years ago
Fun and Flirty

I liked the way the characters teased each other in the beginning, leading up to a delighful end. A very good first story. Hope to see many more from you. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sweet and romatic

Great writting made the wonderful story come alive. Well done.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Sweet and romatic

Great writting made the wonderful story come alive. Well done.

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinover 18 years ago
Right on target

If this is really and truly, scouts honor, cross your heart and hope to die, your first story, no telling how good you'll be after getting a little experience.

Rumple

sacksackover 18 years ago
very well constructed....

I enjoyed reading this....good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WoW

Very well said, its not the journey...it is the destination. How, beautiful and romantic. - Pete

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My 2 cents

A great story. Too bad there is no more. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent story

This is Romance 1A1!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous