Joselyn's Spanking Giraffes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A male guest came up from behind the pet tied standing between the giraffes' necks; he put a stool in front of the pet making her step upon it. He was then able to bend her forward to start toying with her pussy before pushing his engorged head into her. Holding her by the waist, he built his rhythm up slowly until he had a nice size crowd around to watch. Once he was pleased with the size of the gathering, he pushed his cock full tilt into her pussy, causing her to whimper from the hard thrusting.

His wife started the crowd cheering and hollering for her husband. To top it off, she started betting on whether the pet would cum without permission. To the wife's dismay, her husband exploded and the pet did not.

After this embarrassment, the disappointed couple gave the pet's ass a few hard wallops in frustration before they left, cursing the bitch. The pet's Master came over and whispered only a few words before her body started to convulse in one major orgasm. As a final reward, he took her off the display and had her replaced with one of his less experience pets.

The female pets that where lying on top of the giraffes were finger fucked, had dildos pushed in and toyed with inside of them. Every once in while, a male guest would outright mount a pet for his personal pleasure.

All the pets, female or male, were covered in cum from the male guests jerking off. Meanwhile, others watched them play with the various pets or enjoying the spankings they all received.

The final activity of the evening before the fireworks was to auction off the use of the flogger and whip. The Master and Mistress names were pulled out of a large bowl. The first name pulled out was Balthazor. This caused Joselyn's stomach to jump since she had a feeling that she was to be flogged or whipped.

It would not be the first time, but it had been a while since she had been put on public display that way. She was glad it was dark out. She was in the shadows because she did not want her Master and husband to see how scared she had become by the announcement of his name.

Balthazor saw the horror that registered on his wife's face and he was disappointed in his submissive wife. With a bit of anger in his belly, he had to cool off before picking up the whip to use on her. As the first one named, he could choose the whip and pick the second winner. This would allow him the needed time to regain his composure before putting Joselyn on display.

Given enough time while watching the flogging of another Master's pet, Joselyn was able to regain her composure about the thought of being put on display. Slowly the idea of serving her Master in this way started to excite her in a way she had not felt in a long time.

Joselyn had walked over to the disc jockey to request a sexy piece of music to play if Master Balthazor called her to service him. She wanted to dazzle everyone at the barbeque with her act of stripping. Part of her was scared to get up and perform, while the other part longed to please her Master.

Balthazor watched Joselyn move about in the shadows, wondering what mischievousness she was up to. It would be nice to see what she was plotting. The time came for him to call for the pet he would put on display. "Joselyn, bring me the whip," he commanded.

She jumped at her name being called and went over to stand before her master with the whip in her hand. Deciding what to do next, she raised her arm with the whip to snap it in the air, causing everyone to flinch and take a few steps backwards, with the exception of Master Balthazor.

Joselyn constantly amazed the crowd with the dance of the whip. Her audience cheered her on with applause, praise, and loud whistles.

Balthazor was amazed that his fellow Dom's were hooting and hollering at the display his pet was putting on. Then he realized that none of them had ever seen the breathtaking things that she was able to do. More than that, his own sexual desires started to stir in his heart as well as in his pants.

Joselyn continuously snapped the whip against the ground, in the air, and the final movement of wrapping it around her own waist before stepping towards Master Balthazor. She embraced him about his shoulders as she stood on her toes to plant a kiss upon his lips.

He embraced her around the waist to lift her to his lips to return her kiss with a demanding one upon her lips. She easily allowed his tongue to find hers. When their kiss ended, she slid down the length of his body until her feet touched the ground. She stayed in his embrace, until her legs were able to support her again. That was when he took the giraffe handle and spun her out of the embrace of the whip. She twirled out the length of the whip and spun a few additional times finishing up kneeling in front of her Master, who she loved with all her heart.

The music changed to something she could strip to. Then she noted it was also Master Balthazor's favorite music to watch her dance to before him. As Joselyn got into the rhythm of the music, she rose up with a seductive swaying of her body. Her fingers unfastened the buttons of her sheer lace blouse. She let it drop off one shoulder, then the other, to fall off her finger tips at Master Balthazor's feet. Dancing away from him, she undid the snap on her long skirt that had slits in it on all eight of the seams. She pulled the skirt to just above her breasts and let it stay there with all the gores falling open over her large breasts and her butt. As she spun in a circle, the panels flew open and she released her breasts that bounced free from the removal of her bra. She stopped twirling and stooped down, placing her hand on the ground to regain her balance for a few moments. Breathing heavily, she took several deep breaths before starting to bounce on the balls of her feet. She started to stand up, as she pushed her panties down over her knees and off one foot. Leaving it on the other foot, she tossed them to Master Balthazor, who caught them with two fingers. He felt the wetness on the crotch of her panties before he put them into his pants pocket.

Now Joselyn only had the skirt on with a pair of two-inch heels. With the whip in his hand, Master Balthazor wielded the whip around her waist to catch her. She wrapped herself in the long leather braided whip coming closer to her Master. He pulled the individual panels of the skirt out to show his wife's nakedness to the onlookers, before pulling the whole thing over her head.

"You are delightfully naughty and playful, this evening, my lovely pet," he commented as he lifted her chin to kiss her lips. She yielded to his kiss fully enthralled to have pleased him.

"Yes, my dear Master, I've been very naughty and mischievous this evening, just for your pleasure, my Master, my love," she told him, looking deep into his amorous, adoring eyes. She could see how much enjoyment and honor she had given him this evening.

After that wonderful dance, he did not have the heart or desire to use the whip on her now. "This has been the most unusual use of a whip at one of my parties, ever," he announced for all to hear. "Now let us see those fireworks."

Joselyn walked arm in arm with Master Balthazor over to the fireworks. She leaned against her husband and Master to watch, as his arms wrapped around the cool skin of her naked body.

The other guests watched the host cuddling with his pet, while they were watching the fireworks. Many of them could not believe that Joselyn would so willingly display herself in front of everyone.

Shortly after the fireworks display had finished, the guests started to depart for the evening.

*************

Please come back to read the Joselyn's Journey to find out how Master Balthazor and Mistress {pet} Joselyn got together.

I would like to thank all my editors for helping with this story. Having an editor for grammar, plot and other details is great, but having a beta reader editor was wonderful. She has a habit of asking silly questions that make you think twice about one's story line.

This is the first contest on Literotica that I have entered, I and hope you have enjoyed reading my little story. Please leave your comment below, vote or send me your comments about the story. I will answer those with return email addresses.

Copyright © 2006