Joselyn's Spanking Giraffes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After finishing the spanking, Master Balthazar lifted her body up by the wrists and ankles, which had been attached to the ceiling cables. He walked around to inspect her upright body and spread eagled legs as the spanking pony was pushed out of the way. He was pleased by what he saw.* Yes, she is a mature young woman, who has beenwith a true master. That's why she is here now having me spank her,* he considered this while continuing to get to know her body better. He did this by touching and caressing its various parts.

"Where is your master now? Why did you come to see me?" Master Balthazor demanded.

"Master Maverick is overseas serving our country. He has been gone so long, that my body longed for some attention. The other night when we spoke, he told me to seek out one of two fellow masters and ask one to give me the spanking. This spanking will have to satisfy me for the next few months until he returns."

"And you came to me?" Master Balthazor questioned with controlled surprise in his eyes.

"Yes, Sir . . . you were the first of the two names. I told Maverick I was doing a catering job for you and he ordered me to only seek you out," she said proudly.

"Interesting," he commented, walking away from her to review what to use next. Not finding what he wanted, he left the room without a word.

She heard him leave and wondered why, but knew better than to cry out in any form. He soon returned with a riding crop and he immediately tested it on one cheek of her exposed ass. Slowly, the burning sensation started to spread from her stinging bottom until it reached an ache building inside her core. Soft moans started to emanate from the mental orgasm overtaking her mind. Before satisfaction could be reached, it was stopped abruptly with a strike to her pussy lips. "Ouch," she cried out.

"That's for allowing yourself to get sexual satisfaction from that light tap I gave your ass. Now you will pay for one major error. Even Master Maverick wouldn't let you get away with this." Her pussy received another strike to with his riding crop. "I plan on telling him of your disobedience of a basic law." He gave her six more hits before pushing a huge dildo into her tingling pussy.

She said nothing because she knew what she had done had been wrong, but her mind and body were so greedy for some satisfaction.

Without warning, he pushed a butt plug up her ass. This resulted in her letting out a major scream of pleasure and pain.

When her body calmed down, she could feel the dildo and plug inside her chambers. Until that moment, she had not realized how horny she was, how much she truly wanted to be used again. During the months her Master and husband was away, she had worked very hard not to think about the need that was building inside her. She had developed her cooking skills for the business and until now it had worked.

Master Balthazor recognized a wanton bitch when he saw one. At that moment he wished she were his property, allowing him to devour every inch of her body. But all he could do was use toys on her and give her a superior spanking.

A moment later, Mistress Joselyn came into the chamber to find out what her husband was up to. "Oh my, she looks delicious, and very wet." She could tell from the juices that were coating the insides of her thighs.

"What's the problem darling?" Joselyn asked, seeing the lustful look of desire in his eyes.

"She's Maverick's private property. She's here because he sent her for a spanking until he returns," Balthazor said in a controlled voice. Only his wife could see the frustrated look on his face.

"That can be a problem." Joselyn caressed Hellanike's breasts, playing with the dildo, listening to needful purrs coming from her. "Too bad, I wouldn't mind taking her for a pleasure ride myself . . . Isn't too bad we didn't know about her earlier?" Joselyn said with an evil smile.

"What do you mean?" Balthazor asked as he traced the handle of his whip along her outer lips and anus.

"We could have used her on the giraffes." Joselyn lustfully licked a nipple.

He looked at his wife with fire in his eyes. "Who says we still can't?"

"How? All the pets that are due for punishment have been put out," Joselyn reminded him.

"So what, we still have a pair of giraffes on the open hallway landing," he smiled very wickedly at his wife.

"You're right. We were thinking of putting a couple of pets there, but one hung between them would be perfect. With her on display and blindfolded, our guests would have indoor pleasure as well. There is only one question; is there a restriction on the kind of spanking she can receive?" Joselyn asked Balthazor, who shrugged his shoulders.

Joselyn walked around Hellanike to address her, "You heard the question, answer it."

"No, Mistress, there is no restriction on the kind of spanking I can receive," Hellanike remarked, a little scared of what could happen. Her brother knew nothing about her submission to her husband and Master. "Excuse me, Master Balthazor; my brother doesn't know anything about this."

The dominant couple laughed. "You are wrong about that, my pet. Your brother knows about you. He's a Master himself and has been invited to the party this afternoon. Joselyn get Adrastos down here for approval on this matter," Balthazor ordered.

"No problem. I'm sure I can get him down here. After all, he wasn't going to leave anyway," Joselyn said, tweaking the shackled woman's nipples hard.

**************

Mistress Joselyn went upstairs to Adrastos to ask him to join them downstairs for a few minutes. He came down willingly with his velvet robe on. 'What's up . . . Joselyn?" Adrastos asked looking at the woman hanging in the room. He broke out laughing. "Unbelievable, you are finally showing your true colors. What up, Hellanike? I knew you were getting frustrated, but I didn't think that it was this bad." Adrastos caressed his sister's body, playing with her breasts and moving around, picking up a paddle. Without warning, he repeatedly gave her hard blows until Hellanike screamed for him to stop. This only got her a few additional whacks on her outer lips between her wide spread legs.

"What's the question? How good she looks hanging there?" he laughed heartily. "I think she should be hung for all to see what kind of slut my little sister truly is," Adrastos said with satisfaction.

"She's here because Maverick sent her for a good spanking," Balthazor remarked, taking the paddle out of Adrastos hand.

"If I had known, I would have done more myself because it would have given me great pleasure," he said with an evil smile. He proceeded to land another couple of whacks on her reddening butt with his hand.

Hellanike would have kicked him in the balls if her legs were free.

"Why don't we use her as one of the exhibition bitches attached to the giraffes inside?" Joselyn joked as she tickled Hellanike's leg.

"Be my guest. I think it's a wonderful idea. Let me know, when the slut is hung. I want to be the first to hit her ass before the guests get here," Adrastos ordered.

"Deal," Balthazor agreed, shaking hands.

"Now, I can hang out in the house to enjoy the show," he said biting his sister's tits. "Until Maverick returns, slut, you will remain nude at home at all times. Don't protest because I told your Master it would happen when you showed this side of your true self to me."

"I didn't," Hellanike started to say.

"You did by having Master Balthazor spank you, plus I watched the strip show from the upstairs window, slut," he said, laughing as he left the room.

She was left hanging in the private playroom as the Dominant couple left the room to finish up preparations for the day's events. Her arms were starting to ache and her ass felt like it was raw from her brother's treatment. The thought of being naked in front of him was too much to bear. She fell asleep for an unknown amount of time, when she felt her body being released from the restraints. Her body fell over the shoulder of a very strong man, as she tried to open her eyes, she realized it was still dark. She reached for her face and found that she was blindfolded.

"Don't even think about touching it," Mistress Joselyn ordered.

She was carried out of the room in a fireman hold and taken up a flight of stairs with her head bouncing against the man's firm buttocks. Her body was dropped on the floor. "That hurt, you bastard," she whispered, irritated.

For that, she got back handed by the man without a word. He pulled her legs out from under her with a firm grip on both ankles.

"Ouch," she was rewarded with sharp tugs on the pair of ankle cuffs before she was pulled roughly up on her feet. A woman attached her right wrist while the man attached the left. Something soft was draped over her body, but she could not tell what it was. The man walked around her with his hair brushing against her flesh beneath her upraised arms.

She had several questions to ask but, before she had a chance, a ball gag was placed in her mouth.* Damn it. I want to know how long before the party begins? How long will I remain here? Can I GO TO THE BATHROOM? * None of her questions would be answered now. All she got was a hard smack on the rump by a man's hand. It was a rough hand, but very strong.* It felt like . . . but it couldn't be Master Maverick's, he's still overseas, *she considered.

****************

Hellanike remained there for sometime before Mistress Joselyn came by with a large bucket, telling her to piss before the guests came in. When she finished pissing, Mistress Joselyn measured and announced how much fluid there was to a cheering crowd standing in the lower entrance way. The winner of the betting pool was the first be invited up to give the initial spanking.

Hellanike was totally humiliated at the deception of Mistress Joselyn but with the ball gag, she could not say anything. The number of ounces she pissed was to be the number of hits to be applied to Hellanike's bottom. The man that won the bet approached Hellanike without saying a thing. He caressed her through her coverings to evaluate the pet about to be spanked. He would thoroughly enjoy giving this pet a spanking. After evaluating her pink ass, he hit her with his bare hand several times, followed by rubbing his rough hand over her reddening ass.

She enjoyed the barehanded spanking and cupping of her bottom. Her mind had to be playing tricks on her. Only Master Maverick did this barehanded spanking and cupping her cheeks. The scent of her tormentor's after-shave mixed with his own body aroma reminded her of her husband. But it could not be, since he was overseas. She started fantasizing about having her husband, Master Maverick with her. Slowly, she lost herself, enjoying the spanking and getting incredibly aroused in the process. Her body exploded when she heard, "Cum now." She went into major convulsions until she collapsed in the man's arms.

Hellanike had not even known when she was being released from her restraints. The man kissed her and she wanted to kiss him back, but pushed him away, not caring what happened to her. She only kissed her husband, Master Maverick with any kind of passion. The man removed the blindfold. She blinked a couple of times before her eyes focused on the man's face.

"Hello, my sweet, loving pet," Master Maverick whispered as he leaned over to kiss her again. This time her arms embraced him enthusiastically.

"What are you doing here?" she asked him.

"I was released early because I was injured. That's why I ordered you to come here today," Master Maverick told her, pulling her into a tighter embrace.

"I'm embarrassed at some of the things that I did today. I'm sure it will reflect badly on you," she blushed.

"No, you haven't embarrassed me, since I contacted Balthazor yesterday after speaking with you," Master Maverick told her.

"You carried me up here?" she questioned, looking deep into his crystal green eyes.

"Yep, I also agreed to everything done here today as well." He pulled her tighter to his body.

"Did I really piss in front of everyone?" she asked, blushing.

"Yep, I could see from your body language how badly it made you feel," he commented in an encouraging manner.

"It was embarrassing when I learned what I did, but at the same time, I felt thrilled. I had hoped I would do you proud." Her eyes sparked with love for this man, her husband, her Master.

"You did me proud today, my wife. I watched you do the strip tease and saw the spanking in Balthazor's private playroom. It made me so horny watching and now you will come with me. You have duties to perform." Master Maverick lifted Hellanike to her feet.

"With pleasure, Master, with pleasure," she said as they walked off together to a playroom.

They entered a playroom that was dimly lit, which felt romantic to Hellanike. Master Maverick removed the soft covering from her body as they walked over to the bed. Together they sat on the edge of the bed and cuddled together for several minutes. He pulled her into his lap with her back to his chest. Master Maverick's hands roamed up her belly to her breasts, to caress and play with them. Massaging her breasts from behind, he pulled her tighter to his body. In a vice grip, his hands enclosed her taut nipples. Her head fell back onto his shoulder as he kissed the nape of her neck. Slowly, they fell backwards onto the bed together.

They rolled onto their sides and cuddled. Hellanike wiggled against her man, her Master. The feel of his warm body behind her was turning her on, inch by aching inch. Finally, she shifted into a position were she could undress Master Maverick. Her fingers trembled trying to get to his bulging cock. She had felt it poking her in her tenderized bottom.

Finally, the zipper was open and his pants started to be pulled off his legs to reveal his hard cock. There it was, engorged, throbbing, purple and awaiting her mouth. After putting his clothes on the chair, she knelt on the floor between his legs. Taking his rigid cock in her lips as, she kissed the tip tasting his salty juices. Her tongue lapped up the small amount of cum that oozed out at the mere touch of her lips. Now that his engorged head was cleaned, her tongue ran around the edge of his mushroom head.

He was enjoying the feel of his submissive lady performing her duties and with great delight, just the touch of her lips made him erupt prematurely, but only a little. Just the sucking and cleaning of his juices was driving him crazy. He had not enjoyed sexual delights since leaving for overseas eleven months ago. She was doing just what she had been trained to do when they were first married.

Now her mouth was moving up and down his shaft, little by little. She took him into her throat, relaxing it as he had trained her. Oh my, the entire cock was now down her throat. This was the first time he could remember her taking all eleven inches of him. Her nose was nuzzled in his pubic hair, taking deep breaths of his manly aroma. Her hand was playing with his balls, massaging them, pulling on the sack.

He ran his fingers though her hair, pulling at the hair fastener. He loved playing with her silky hair; it always smelled wonderful. He could smell the foods she had cooked earlier in the morning for the barbecue. His fingers entwined in her curly locks and started to help guide the speed of her head moving up and down his shaft, until her hot sucking mouth made him erupt down her throat. He thrust his cock in, down to the bottom of his shaft, before letting go. This time, there would be no overflowing of his juices. As he pulled out of her mouth, his cock came out clean. She collapsed against his inner thighs, trying to catch her breath.

"Wonderful, that was absolutely unreal, Master," Hellanike remarked looking up into his crystal green eyes.

He shifted their bodies on the bed to relax and cuddle. For a time, their hands roamed each other's bodies and they chatted as lovers.

*************

Outside, more guests for the barbecue started to arrive. Each of the guests went over to visit the garden and examine the floral decorations. On the way into the garden, there was a bucket with paddles in it; each paddle was in the shape of a giraffe. The neck and head was the handle, while the body and legs formed the paddle itself. These paddles varied in size and texture. Some were two sided, with leather on one side and lamb skin on the other. Others had a rough finish to them, while a number just had either a soft lamb skin or a pad made of soft leather. Still others had long leather streamers on them that could be used like a flogger. And lastly, there were several that the handle was in the shape of a giraffe with a whip or riding crop coming out of the legs. These devices were held in reserve for the fun and games later in the evening.

The six pets' arms, neck, and shoulders were a bit sore from the tension of waiting for the guests to arrive. As the sun shifted in the sky, the shade of the branches shaded the pets from getting sunburned. All the pets were happy that they were in the shade of the tree branches that formed a partial archway near the giraffes. Under the tree branches was a pergolas made of treated cedar wood, with an open weaving, that the climbing vines covered with beautiful purple flowers.

Several of them dozed off a little when they were awakened to a swat on their bottoms with the first of the guests' arrival.

"Balthazor and Joselyn outdid themselves this year," a female guest said.

"Yes, they have. Very nice," a male guest commented, caressing the breasts of one the pets.

Many of the guests' comments were similar throughout the day. Each of the pets received a number of smacks on various parts of their bodies, including buttocks, tits, pussies, legs, or whatever else the guest felt like hitting with the paddles.

Over the course of the day, the pets decorating the giraffes were interchanged with other pets serving at the barbeque for Master Balthazor and Mistress Joselyn. The pets were allowed to rest for a half hour between being on display and serving the guests in other activities. During this rest cycle, they were allowed to take care of their needs and have something to eat.

When changing the pets, periodically one or more male pets were put on display. Many of the female guests enjoyed having a male pet there. They were able to take one of the paddles and smack the tip of the pet's cock. Or they might play with them until they were rock hard and leave them with a raging hard-on without permission to cum.

The male pets would become extremely frustrated at not being able to release their pent up needs. Several of the males noticed the female guests would work in pairs. One would get a pet rock hard, while the other would take one of the paddles and bat their cocks around. What made the male pets want to scream at the ladies was the way they would laugh at what was happening.

The female pets were played with in a similar manner, with the male guests fingering their pussies or butts. The male guests were not as cruel to laugh at what they did to the pets. They would get up close, play with their breasts, whispering nice comments about their body or body parts. Some might say very nasty things about them or what they would like to do to them. Depending on the female pet the reactions to the males' comments varied. Some remained quiet, while other whimpered or moaned at the comments being made. The new pets wanted to get away from these people and hide in the protection of their Master or Mistress. These new ones were not used to being put on exhibition and used publicly.

Several of the more experienced pets got into the groove of being on exhibit and loved playing along with the guests, teasing them. When a male guest decided to take a decoration sexually in the ass, there was plenty of lubrication to be had, to coat their fingers or their cocks.