Joanne's Metamorphosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,901 Followers

Joanne damned well knew that she was an award winning cock sucker. She loved to suck a man off and craved the taste and feeling of his thick, salty, sticky fluid in her mouth. She loved to swallow. She loved the feeling of a man's essence rolling down her throat into her tummy.

He had staying power, God did he have staying power, but he was also considerate. He knew that no woman can comfortably suck a man's dick for too long. Her mouth tires and gets dry. It was, just like the first time she had blown him back in the cottage. It was as if he sensed where she was in the process and came at the exact right time.

He shot a bigger load than she expected, considering their earlier activities, but she never let good cum go to waste and took it all. He gently and slowly pushed the entire length to the back of her throat as his pubic hair tickled her lips. She reveled in being able to take this man's cock all the way to the root. He could face fuck her any time he wanted to. She loved the feel of a man's hard cock stroking her tonsils; it was, she felt, the ultimate expression of sublime physical coupling.

She rose, and they kissed; he finger her cunt. He picked her up and deposited her on the sand. He devoured her pussy with his ardent--and quite experienced--mouth. She came without having to overwork her lover's oral stamina. He lifted her up and carried her into the surf to wash the sand off her body, gently probing her anal cleft and pussy in a thorough effort to remove the pesky little grains. He placed her back on her feet, and they kissed some more.

He's still hard. Does he want my cunt or my other hole? He can have anything he wants, but first I have to pee, Joanne thought to herself. She stepped back and let go an amber stream; he moved close to her, rubbing her pussy as she peed while caressing her tits with his mouth. He stepped back to pee, and she took his cock in her hands, enjoying the hot stream as it passed through her fingers.

He grabbed her, and spun her around, grinding his hot hard cock against the crack of her ass. As she felt the head of his now fully erect tool probe her tight brown crinkle, she guessed he had decided to sodomize her again. No problem with that, she thought, I love it in the ass. To her surprise he lowered his aimed and plunged his wonderful cock deep in her pussy. This is okay too, she thought.

It was a wild, forceful, animalistic, cunt fuck from the rear. She also loved it like this, the old fashioned way before missionaries screwed up good fucking. He took her hard. He was like a rutting animal, banging into her with a fury. She came several times as his assault on her vitals continued. She felt him harden as he approached his own orgasm, and as she prepared to receive his precious fluid so close to her womb, he removed that wonderful tool from her snatch. He also removed the finger that had been fucking her dark hole. Maybe he will spin me around and shoot on my face. I like that too, it's nasty and submissive. When it comes to this man I am submissive. I want to be his submissive little fuck toy, she thought to herself.

To her surprise and extreme satisfaction he jammed his slippery cock up her ass to the hilt and unloaded another fine complement of his wonderful cum deep in her bowels. Oh yes, Joanne thought. That was hot. Fuck my pussy, make me cum then dump a hot load up my rump. I could get used to that.

They worked their way back to the steps leading up to the main complex having almost forgotten to retrieve their clothing. They grabbed some fresh fruit and longed on the deck overlooking the ocean. They ambled back to their cottage to shower and clean up for dinner. They were both too spent to fuck but not to spent too lovingly caress each other as they showered together.

Dinner was fantastic, consisting of fresh caught seafood, veggies grown on the island and fruit brought over from St. Catherine. Someone turned on a stereo and everyone danced. Shit, he's a great dancer, too. Why am I remotely surprised about anything this man can do?

The crowd thinned, as couples sauntered back to bed. She rubbed his cock through his shorts as they walked, pleased to that it would soon be ready for action. They just dropped their clothing, pulled back the sheets, and cuddled together, almost dozing off in their mutual bliss.

They awoke several times during the night. They pleasured each other with their mouths, exploring each other's special places. He went down on her and brought her to a whimpering, gasping orgasm. She softly sucked his cock into her mouth taking his load, then sharing his fluid with a gentle kiss, as they had done before.

As dawn approached, he followed her into the bathroom, kissing and loving her as she peed, finally taking her hard from behind as she worked that tight little ass and he watched her face in the mirror by the glow of the night light. As dawn approached, he made love to her. It was tender and loving. As the sun rose over the water in the Eastern sky, he said those magic words.

"I love you, Joanne. Don't answer, just yet. This is just the beginning. It would please me to think that you love me too, or could learn to. I think we make a pretty neat couple--in or out of bed." He softly told her as he softly caressed her upper thigh and lightly grazed her labia.

In spite of his admonition, she answered. "You've got to be kidding! I've been in love with you since that night you kicked my arrogant little butt out of your house--and kissed me three times like no man ever has or ever could. Love you? I fucking adore you! I've wanted you so bad for so long that it hurts. Let me be clear. I love you, I love you, I love you! Have I made myself perfectly clear?" and with that she mashed her soft lips against his, tenderly and lovingly probing his mouth.

It was intended as a sign of sincere affection, but she felt the stirrings, felt his cock begin to harden and hoped he would fuck her again--in the ass this time. They had missed that one during the night. As if he could read minds, he rolled her over on her side and began to probe her rectum with the head of his stiffening cock.

"Does that thing ever go down?" She quipped.

"Not in the presence of a beautiful, naked and desirable woman with whom I'm madly in love. But if you'd rather not we can go have breakfast." He playfully replied.

"Shut up and fuck me in the ass, Jim Gibson. I love you to death, but right now I just want to get boned up the butt and boned hard." She responded with mock irritation.

With that, Jim thrust his cock quickly into her tight little anal canal. He rolled over on top of her and pressed her down into the mattress as he pinned her arms over her head.

That's it, Jim Gibson, Joanne thought. Take me. Make me your woman, now and forever. Use your strength to hold me down so that I'm helpless to resist--not that I would. Drive that magnificent cock deep inside my most tender hole. Own me--sodomize me you magnificent fucker--now and every day for the rest of my life.

And he did, as if he could read her mind, cumming deep in her brown hole with a fury and a scream that said everything she needed to hear.

They had a delightful breakfast followed by another incredible day of exploration--both of each other and this fantasy island. They talked. They cuddled as lovers should. They fucked every time he was hard, which was a hell of a lot more fucking then she could ever have imagined.

That night, before dinner, as she was sitting in a love seat watching the ocean consume the sun. She marveled at how wonderful, how breath taking, the weekend had been. Sadly it was almost over. Most of them would leave tomorrow. Some of the guests were staying, some would fly back with them and be dropped off in St. Catherine At least one couple would be returning to the mainland in the Cessna to be dropped off at their homes. She couldn't imagine that anything could happen to make this weekend more amazing. She was, of course, wrong.

Jim returned to her side with a couple of fresh drinks. He began to speak. "Joanne, I think we're both too old for games and I don't want to put you in an awkward spot, but I need to know something. If I asked you to marry me, and I know it's sudden, how would that go down?"

Joanne responded. "Right now-- here--are you serious?" She paused, a twinkle in her eyes, kissed him softly on the lips, and continued. "Why don't you take your best shot and we'll see how it goes?"

He knelt before her and began to propose. "Joanne, there is no other woman--could be no other woman-- that I so desperately want to spend the rest of my life with. I want to hold you forever and die in your arms. I love you today, I'll love you tomorrow and I'll love you forever. I need you by my side. Marry me, please marry me, I know I will make you happy and you will make me the happiest man on earth." And with that he withdrew a flawless three carat blue diamond from his pocket and placed it on the third finger of her left hand.

It fits, it fits perfectly, how the hell did he do that? It doesn't matter, Joanne thought I'm finally Cinderella and my Prince Charming has just put a slipper on my hand, a pretty damned impressive slipper, it would seem.

She went down on her knees and put her arms around him, kissing him passionately.

Joanne whispered in his ear. "It took you long enough, but it sure was worth the wait. I love you so much it hurts when I can't see you--can't touch you. The answer is a resounding, yes, yes, yes! I've never wanted to be anyone as much as I want to be Mrs. Jim Gibson—your wife."

"Shall we tell the others? Do you want me to, or do you want me to?" Jim asked.

"I need to thank these wonderful people, your closest and dearest friends and family, for making me feel like one of them. Let me give it a shot. If I falter, I'm sure you'll come to my rescue."

Jim and Joanne got the attention of the room. She thanked them all, moving to each in turn for a hug. They all had shit eating grins on their faces, they knew; she was just going to make it official--which she did. After numerous celebratory toasts and another excellent dinner, everyone drifted back to their cottages to pack and, well, you know.

There last night on the island was as special as the others had been. Interestingly, now that they had gotten passed the proposal, it was even more intensely erotic.

She had never really enjoyed ATM, at least not as the aggressor, though she was delighted to have her own stinky hole orally assaulted. As soon as they were in bed, she licked the crack of his butt, rimmed his ass hole, tongue fucked his brown hole and gently stroked his fine cock with her small hands. She took him deep in her mouth when she knew he was going to cum. They slept, naked on top of the covers, falling asleep with their bodies wrapped around each other. He laid his head on her pussy, inhaling the fresh fucked aroma of her young body. She nuzzled his groin, softly kissing his balls and running her hands over his soft ass.

They dozed. They got up and had something to eat. They drank some more wine and fed each other fresh melon. They got crazy in the kitchen and rubbed olive oil all over each other, finger fucking each other's asses. He stroked her breasts and he sucked gently on her firm nipples. She turned around and rubbed his cock all over her ass, finally placing the head at the entrance to her rectum. She pushed her rump back and impaling the head of his cock.

He took her fine, tight, young, anal canal, once again. He came deep in her ass and she knelt down and cleaned his cock lovingly with her mouth. They got in the hot tub and just made out. They moved to the bedroom and dozed again, the night now more than half spent.

They awoke a couple of hours later and just fucked again, slow, loving, special and astounding fucking. A little more food, still naked, they sat on the sofa and talked.

The next day the weekend came near its end as the sleek little jet taxied to the end of the runway. As Jim paused on the threshold, lining the nose with the centerline, he turned to speak.

"Do you want to make the takeoff? You've done it many times before; the only difference is, the rotation is mandatory, not optional, as it is in a prop job. Actually with the unswept wings and wing loading, it's not that major. I'll handle the gear, flaps and throttles. When I say, rotate, just bring the nose up 15 degrees and she'll do the rest. You have the aircraft."

"I have the aircraft." Joanne replied, with just a bit of trepidation.

Jim continued. "I'm going to hold the brakes, but you have the rudder, so don't think I'm flying it with you. You'll feel my feet leave the pedals as soon as we start our roll."

With that, Jim brought the turbo fans to take off power and released the brakes. It was, her aircraft, and they were rolling--or more accurately, hurtling down the short air strip. The Cessna accelerated faster than any airplane she had ever flown, and the end of the runway was approaching quicker than she had hoped it would.

"V1." Jim said, the last point at which one could abort a takeoff safely. "V2." He said, the point at which the airplane was ready to fly. "Rotate." He commanded and she smoothly pulled the nose up in a fifteen degree climb.

As promised, the sleek little jet leapt into the air, ready to do what it was built to do again after its long weekend off. She felt the familiar thud of the gear retracting; Jim retracted the flaps, adjusted the throttles to climb power and trimmed the aircraft, though she barely felt his hand on the yoke. The guy's got great fucking hands and a gentle touch, she thought to herself.

Jim spoke. "Start a standard rate turn to the right to 045 and continue the climb to 150 thousand. I'll contact center."

Joanne complied, pleased that she was handling the airplane smoothly. It was a smooth plane to fly, she thought, it doesn't fight back, it wants to please you. Just like she so wanted to please the man in the other seat, with her body and with her heart. Jim confirmed their clearance; she made another turn, almost due North. They climbed up to their cruising altitude, around 25,000 feet. They began the IFR portion of the return home. Jim warned her as he engaged the auto pilot; she felt it take over and cautiously release the controls. She'd just flown a fucking jet, taken off from the ground--what a rush!

A couple of hours later they dropped off the other couple in Naples, Florida. Jim let her follow along with him on the controls for the landing. He let her make the next take off again, letting her retract the gear and flaps, but keeping control of the throttles. Wow, she thought, he's great in the sack, he's going to marry me and I get free flying lessons. How much luckier can a girl get?

Jim let her make the approach and landing when they returned to Tampa. She noted that he stayed, close to the controls, but was pleased that he didn't have to rescue her. She bounced a little, but no worse than half the airline pilots do on every landing. She was pretty proud of herself--more so when Jim proclaimed, "outstanding" as they rolled out.

While the glorious weekend had ended, their life together was only just beginning.

Back at their tie down point at the little air park in Tampa, she unbuckled her seat straps and whispered in his ear. "God, I love you Jim. I love you like no man I've ever known. You're strong. You're good. No man has ever made me feel the way you do. No man has ever made me cum the way you do. Thank you for loving me. I'm going to spend the rest of my life with you. I will cherish this weekend and always love you and want your body next to mine."

He playfully slapped her butt, wishing he could fuck her right now, but there would plenty of time-- a lifetime.

They did fuck again as soon as the got back to his house in Florida, as if the few short hours had been unbearable and they had to be connected to each other. They fucked ever day, always more than once. Sixteen years later as their two children, a boy 14 and a girl 16, slept in their own beds, they fucked again.

They had gotten married six months later, in Texas, with all of her family lovingly looking on, glad to have that smiling, laughing, little girl back that they had missed for so many years. All of Jim's special friends and all of his family attended--even his strange brother Herb.

The transition in her style and demeanor at the office blew everyone away. The office girls giggled and gossiped, marveling at how pretty she had become, how often she smiled and how kind she became in her dealings with them. It's pretty hard for a woman to hide that freshly and frequently fucked aura and even harder to hide the fact the she is in love. While they might have all been a little jealous, they shared in her happiness. And they shared in Jim's. He'd always been extremely kind to them and they noticed the change in him. They knew that he too, was deeply in love, a love that he had been missing for too long.

Joanne discovered that she could be tough without being a bitch and learned to use a cunning combination of brains, firmness and her new found beauty and sexiness to keep the men in line.

Within a year, they both left the company; Joanne was pregnant with their first child and didn't want to raise a daycare kid. Jim started to write more frequently. Writing was still a part time labor of love for him. Fucking his lovely bride as often as possible became his new day and night job.

As time passed, Jim reflected. He realized that two decades later, he still couldn't keep his hands off her. He loved her more than the day he proposed. The feeling was mutual, as Joanne reflected on what a fine man he was--and what a great fucking cock he had. She had become very adept at making frequent and creative use of it.

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,901 Followers