All Comments on 'Jessica - The Making of a Cockslut'

by Dillinger

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Hot

A hot woman getting shagged by a big dick. What could be better. Want to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great story

awesomely sexy story- but angelina jolie isnt right for it, im thinking more along the lines of shannon elizibeth or jessica alba

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Bravo!

A very hot explanation as to how Jessica's BIG dick adventures came about.

I'm still grinning over the ending lines. Reminds me of someone I know. *smile*

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
to your question

In answer to your questioon (italics..1st paragraph)

Pee Wees, actually. Less danger of getting an inferiority complex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Stuff - Keep it coming

One of the most talented writers on this site, you continue to amaze us with your work. Jessica is the ideal female character and keeps us coming back for more time and time again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
excellent

an extremly well written piece. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
SEXtastic

WOW man...ummmm tats like a sexual-fantasy lived to its extreeeeeme!!!U literally made my juices flow.Lukng forward to more work of urs babe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good story

I really enjoyed it, not everything in it was a turn on to me, but many parts of it were. It was well written, and hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantasy!

I know it is fantasy but a virgin is not likely to orgasm especially not that may times and she would be worried about getting pregnant too! So it was obviously a story for males because they dont care about these things!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great

great, but i think u should try to get keria knightly, that would be awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Damn!!!!

Dear god that story was so hot. You should try and fill the role with Jessica Simpson or someone like that. I really loved the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
fucking loved it

im a woman and i thought it was fanastic albeit completely unrealistic. keep em coming so i can keep coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
This is soo hot

This story is soo hot!! I always come back and read this story and It always gets me wet..

This is my favorite story out of the whole site and favourite one from you... I noticed its also your latest one..

Please write more stories for your readers.. the story was sooo good and soo erotic.. definitely my favourite..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
holy shit.

this story is HOT.

i'm still shaking from the orgasam it gave me.

zex95966zex95966about 15 years ago
Loved most of it. but....

I like how she is shy and nervous, but the guy is just to bold and it makes it unrealistic. The sex was well written, and as for the movie, who better to play Jessica than Jessica Simpson?!?!?

And besides i'm not a huge fan of angelina jolie, if she needed to be a dark haired girl then i think i would vote for.... hmmm i might have to come back to you on that. Lucy lui, or Jenna Haze maybe.

HstarGHstarGabout 15 years ago
Amazing

This is bar none the hottest story on Literotica. I must have more like this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
It was alright

Your writing was pretty good, but the story was extremely unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fuck yeah

who gives a shit if its unrealistic its fucking amazing i loved it great job keep em comming

slutashleyslutashleyabout 14 years ago
Want more. Please...More

I don't care whether it's fiction and fantasy. It's almost like my first time. Take me back there. Don't let him be so gentle next time.

fishgrad2004fishgrad2004about 14 years ago
AWESOME

Ok this was just an awesome story; well written and really hot. And to the person who said its not realistic, who cares, that's what makes it a fantasy.

babs103babs103over 6 years ago
So hot!

I absolutely loved the story. It reminded me of my first cock which was big and black. Keep writing please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

one of the best things ive ever read and i am a comp lit major

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous