All Comments on 'It's Always Time Act 01'

by Oblimo

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
mmmm

There is always room for jello

mjm202036mjm202036almost 18 years ago
just loved it...

I read this on another site, thru it I found your site with the rest of the story and I'm very pleased to say "Welcome to Literotica." This is a fabolous story and I can't wait to see what else you will be doing besides this series. Keep up the good work and...well, what else is there to say. Loved it...Want more...Don't stop writing. I'll keep checking back to all of the sites to see if you've got anything else new...either to this story or new stories all together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Long-time reader

I ahev been reading this piece since the early points on w4c, and then on PBW, and now here. So worth the multiple re-reads :D.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Lovely

Wonderful read ,keep it up.

CopyCarverCopyCarveralmost 18 years ago
Wonderfully Weird!

Proof positive that the concept of "different strokes" is alive and well. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sudden craving..

Great story!!

It's 3 in the morning and I have a sudden craving for lime jello! I wonder what girls will think of me when I get an erection from lime jello.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
LOVE IT

Its unique and something great , everything else in here seems to be about vampires =S

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
awesome

you are awesome! seriously, and by the way fitting name, galatea that is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hot

2nd read through read this years ago. Really good and hour of Google I found it again. Thought let you know people still read it:

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Funny, fine piece of writing.

'Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
0_0

THAT WAS AMAZING

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I've no fucking idea what the fuck I just read. It was just so bizarre, so fucking out there. I was so trying to wrap my head around the plot, trying to understand what in fuck's name was going on here, that I couldn't find it even mildly erotic. I don't think my vocabulary is strong enough to appropriately describe my feelings at this point.

Well, anyways, like they say, not everyone's cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
To hard to read.

i really liked the idear of the gelly girl but your writing style is to hard to read(understand) as a german guy and i read a shitload of english books and stories.

MagnificoGiganticusMagnificoGiganticusover 5 years ago
Wonderful! Some constructive criticism...

Really liked the story. Love goo/monster girl theme in general, so no surprise there. I have mixed feelings about your writing style. You're a fantastic writer. I love your imagery and it really fleshes-out the feelings (physical and emotional) and textures. And yet at the same time it makes for difficult reading. Not bad, mind you, because the wonderful descriptors are worth the effort. It just takes some getting used to. I also appreciate the fact that you are writing a real romance story. Romance, emotions, feelings make already great erotic stories even better. But I do think you went a little too far in the relationship building and mechanics of his figuring out how the goo girl works, her "powers," etc. and as a result less on making really hot sex scenes. Telling us how he gushed and gusted cum, and how she melted as they fucked (or as she almost swallowed him whole) is great--especially with your style of interjecting descriptors as I noted earlier--but its missing something. I think adding more dirty talk and other dialog during the sex scenes would make that better; show that they are fucking on a psychological (mind games) type level as well as physically. You touched a little on that with the whole "I like to see him afraid" kink the goo girl has, and his always getting turned on when he thinks about how dangerous she really is. But those moments usually happened between sex scenes. I think it would have made the sex scenes hotter if they had those moments actually during the sex, and that they both verbalize it, and use it as "dirty talk" to fuck on a psychological level highlighting their fetishes/kinks "in the moment."

My favorite part was where she breast fed him and forcefully told him to "come to mamma," probably due to my own favorite kink ("dommom," mother/son stuff). Would have loved to read more of that theme. I also wish you had kept going with the general femdom, "dominant monster girl overwhelming a submissive male victim" trope that is (for me) so attractive about the goo-girl genre. You started that way at first, and after he wakes up from his initial 48 hour bout with her, that power dynamic is complete changed where they are more equal as he fucks her into melting (clearly maledom) several times. I'm also shocked that not once did she use her gooey tendrils to tickle his prostate (for shame!). But those are just my personal preferences and biases on plot direction. Its your story, you take it where you want it. I still loved it regardless. Thank you for a wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story. Needs editing

The story and what happens is really cool. You can write a good story but some editing would really help. I got so lost in many of your descriptions of the actions that I had no idea what you were trying to explain. I really like what you have but an editor would do wonders to make this story top notch

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous